The Nyctophobiac

+.Beautifully Infected.+

It seemed like an ordinary day for the great psychologist Bang Yong Guk. His "patients" were doing well with the new type of treatment him and Himchan came with it. Dealing with mutants wasn't that easy that everybody thought. Despite the fact of being different from the rest, some of the mutants also were psychologically disturbed, or very powerful and dangerous. Even if the easiest solution for everyone would be exterminating them, Bang's crew didn't wanted to think about it. They used to be normal humans, just like them. So they deserved a second chance. Because, after all they were human, they were just different, "superior humans" like Bang liked to call them.

Bang always thought of mutants as a superior kind of homo sapiens. The next step in evolution. That's why he was the most caring towards to his "babies".  Either way, Commander Himchan, the one who was responsable with catching the mutants, didn't shared Bang's kind feelings. No. For him, mutants were always like some type of dangerous animals. If it was for Himchan, he would either use them as deadly weapons, or exterminate them. That was the real face of Commander Kim Himchan. But, Bang didn't cared about his opinions towards mutants.

Yong Guk was so dedicated  to his work, that he fully neglected his social life. He was happy sitting with the"human abominations" like Himchan called them, instead of getting married and having a happy family. Because, this was his happy family.

Even if Bang Yong Guk didn't seemed to be the kindest person in the entire Universe, that was just because of his deep voice and his built body, but his physical appereance didn't matched his personality. Yes, he was indeed kind of tough, but he wasn't evil. He was actually a caring and a calm person, despise his looks. But since I talked about Bang I think I should talk a little about the rest of the crew too.

Jung Daehyun, another member of the crew, was responsable with the mechanics of the so called asylum. Because the asylum was actually a spaceship. He is 18 years old, and Bang views him as a  real prodigy, even if Daehyun sometimes acts like he doesn't know . He usually wears a studded mask, because he doesn't want "anybody to recognize his face" especially when he is in a mission.  

Yoo Youngjae, the medic of the crew, has the same age as Daehyun. He is both a mutant, human or alien doctor. He is actually both the brain and the medic of the crew. And the last one is Moon Jongup, who is an ex soldier, and a cyborg. Despite that, Jongup still kept his human soul and behaviour.

..

Bang Yong Guk woke up after a crappy sleeptime. He couldn't sleep from no reason. It wasn't because the mutants were noisy last night, but he was just nervous. He was nervous because he heard some new mutant will arrive early in the morning. He looked at his clock. It was late already and the mutant surely arrived already, so he grabbed his clothes he randomly found laying on the ground, rushing to the mutant quarters.

Commander Himchan was there already. He was looking through the class of a dark cell. Inside of it you could clearly hear some childlish like choked sobs coming from the darken cell.

"This surely isn't good. "  said Bang to himself.

"Oh so you lazy finally woke up. Just at time." Himchan said with an evil smirk on his face.

"Back off, Himchan." Bang said, heading to the door of the darken cell.

"Not so fast, Yong Guk." said Himchan " first, you have to read his file."

"After I read it,  you should explain me what the hell is going on, right?"asked Bang in an annoyed tone.

"Just ing read it." ordered Himchan. Bang started reading it, still nervous about the new mutant. On the file it said that the new mutant was just fifteen. ing fifteen. He was that dangerous at fifteen years? And, on top of that, there wasn't any info about his family, or about his real name. It said that he just goes by the name of Zelo, and seriously, that file wasn't helping Bang at all. Bang continued reading. The file said that Zelo was emotionally unstable, he used to selfharm himself, he had some sort of matery absorbing ability, and also.. he had  severe nyctophobia. Then, Bang Yong Guk stopped reading, and looked with an angered look at Himchan.

"So?" Himchan asked.

" Are you out of your ing mind?" Bang asked furiously. "He has nyctophobia, why do you keep him without lights, you freaking monster?"

"Because it's one of his primary weaknesses. Otherwise he is very dangerous." Himchan said.

"I don't give a about how dangerous YOU think he is! He is still a freaking kid. He's only fifteen for 's sake."

"You didn't read his file or what? He can absorb matery."

"That doesn't give you the right to torture him like this!" Bang said, furiously trying to open the door to the cell. But Himchan stopped him. "Let go of me you prick.This is my job so I don't care about how dangerous he is."

"What the hell. Go in, at your own risk. Also, turn on the lights, at your own ing risk. Thank me later." Himchan said, walking away from the mutant quarters.  

"He's just a freaking scared kid, Himchan is just talking rubbish like always."  he said to himself, while slowly opening the cell's door. He didn't wanted to scare Zelo away even more that he actually was already. Bang the lights(from the outside of the cell) and he spotted a slim and long silhouette. Zelo was standing with his knees up to his chest, and he was still crying, even if Bang the lights.

 "Poor little thing." Bang thought as he slowly approached Zelo. He had really curly blond hair, and milk like smooth skin. When Bang tried to sit next to him, Zelo backed away. He was aparently frightened by Bang. His brown and deer frightened eyes looked up at Bang, begging him not to hurt him. Seeing Zelo like this, it was almost heartbreaking for Bang Yong Guk. Even if he never meet the boy since now, it was still heartbreaking.  

"P-please, d-don't come near me. I-I don't want to hurt you." Zelo said between his loud sobs. But Bang didn't listened. He had a lot of experience with mutants, why he would fear this innocent kid?

"I'm just here to help. It's my job after all. Don't worry, I'm quite experienced with those like you." Bang said slowly approaching him again. But just then, everything went pitch black. It was the energy generator. Still, Bang feeled something heavy on his chest. Moving. When the lights came out, he realized it was Zelo, who buried his face in Bang's chest, crying.