Chapter 33

We Met Because Of That Rose .

Hours past , Kai and you have been sleeping for about 4 hours . Suddenly , Kai heard a muffled voice .

"U-Umma ... Appa ... B-Baekhyun-ah ......." 

Kai frowned and looked at you worriedly . You kept repeating the words so he brought you closer to him and calmed you down .

The doctors and nurses came out , "are you Byun Baekhyun's relatives ?" 

You heard Baekhyun's name and immediately woke up . 

"Is he alright ?" You asked anxiously .

"No , we're his friends . Can we see him now ?" Kai asked .

"Yes , he's alright and you can visit him now . Please do not agitate him and let him rest ." The doctors said and left .

You immediately rushed in and saw Baekhyun responded to the sudden opening of the doors . You stood not far from him and looked at him . *He's alright ... Silly Bacon , why did you helped me ...* 

Suddenly , hell knows why , you started to burst out crying upon seeing Baekhyun smiling at you again . Kai stood rooted on the ground , not knowing how to respond . 

Baekhyun was taken aback with your sudden burst out and looked at Kai , "aren't you gonna comfort your crying girlfriend ?" 

Kai looked at Baekhyun and Baekhyun eyed him that 'better-do-it-before-i-do-it-myself' look . Kai got the message and awkwardly got you in his arms and calmed you down . Inside , their hearts were breaking -- Kai knew you like Baekhyun , till now . Baekhyun thought you were Kai's girlfriend all the time . 

Baekhyun saw you couldn't stop crying and decided to tease you like how you guys do the last time .

"Cry baby ~ Feeble is always crying ." He teased but you cried harder .

"Yah , Byun Baekhyun , can you stop it ?" Kai sighed and looked at Baekhyun , who's still laughing at you .

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and ignored Kai . Slowly , you stopped crying and you walked towards Baekhyun . 

"Yah , finally stopped crying ?" Baekhyun smiled and looked at you .

"Wh-why did you go to such place ?" You stuttered as you asked .

"Because I was bored ." Baekhyun smiled cutely at you . But you were hurt . Because of him , you were so worried . You were scared of someone close to you , leaving you again ...

"I said , why did you go to such place ?" You repeated .

"I told you , i was bor-"

"YAH BYUN BAEKHYUN , DO YOU KNOW HOW DANGEROUS THAT PLACE IS ?! WHY DID YOU GO THERE ?! WHY DID YOU HELP ME ?! BECAUSE OF YOU , I ...-" You shouted half way through and you couldn't take it , so you cried again .

Baekhyun raised a brow and frowned , "so , you're saying that you don't need my help ?"

"I-I , I didn't a-asked you for help !" You yelled back .

"Okay , I understand . You can go home now . I want to be alone ." Baekhyun closed his eyes and calmed himself down as the wounds on his body got worked up again . 

You looked at Baekhyun , "i-i'm .. B-Baekhyun , i-i'm sorry , I-"

"Kai , bring her home now . You need to rest too ." Baekhyun interrupted as he breathe in deeply .

"I'm so-sorry ..." You muttered as you tried to touch his hand .

"OUT , NOW !" Baekhyun finally lost his temper and shouted . You were frightened . Kai too . Tears fell again . It's like a heart being stabbed on a thousand times . Kai quickly dragged you out of the room , "Baekhyun , rest well ." 

Baekhyun dug under the blanket and closed his eye as a tear dropped onto the pillow .

-

 

This time , your tears didn't stop . It kept on flowing down . Kai comforted you , but still couldn't stop your tears .

"I-is he angry w-with me now ?" You forced the words out of your mouth and asked .

"No , he's angry with himself , because he cannot stop you from crying ." Kai said and hummed a song for you to sleep .

Within minutes , you fell asleep in Kai's lullaby ...

-

 

Baekhyun was turning around all night , thinking about you . The image of you crying , hurts him a lot . He wondered how you're doing right now .

-

 

"Hello ?" 

"Hey , how's everything ?" 

"Yeah , fine . She's asleep now ."

"Uh-uhm , Kai , can I tell you something ?"

"Yeah , what ?"

"I like Jinri ." 

"Yeah , i know ."

"You know ?"

"Yeah , actually she-"

 

"Why ... did you help me ... Baekhyun-ah ..." You were sleep-talking again .

 

"Hey , Baekhyun , tell you what , i'll call you later ."

"Okay , bye ." 

 

Kai quickly sled his phone into his pocket and went to you .

*So hyung likes Jinri too ... Should I tell him the truth about Jinri and I ?* 


=== TADAH i've updated ! ^^ :D

Subscribe and comment !

Hmm , what do you think about Kai's thought ? ~ ===

 

Please vote too :)