School

We Met Because Of That Rose .

You woke up at 7AM sharp , ready for school . But you've got this heavy force of feeling that's forcing you not to go to school . You wondered why .

"Hey , are you awake ?" You stared at the mirror until you heard Baekhyun's voice calling you and surprised you .

"Y-yeah ... I-i'm almost prepared for school .." You said and quickly went down to have your breakfast .

You walked your way down to the dining room and saw Baekhyun already sitting there , having his breakfast . You looked at him weirdly , "aren't you in your room a minute before ? You still asked me if i'm done and now you're here already ?"

He looked at you , munching a piece of bacon , "you can do lots of things in a minute ." 

You nodded your head and ate your bread . 

 

After breakfast , you both set off for school . 

"Yah , Park Chanyeol !" Baekhyun suddenly shouted and you were startled by that .

"Hey !" Chanyeol turned . 

"M-mwo , Chanyeol oppa !" You shouted and hit Chanyeol's stomach .

"You both know each other ?!" Baekhyun looked at both of you .

"Yah , Jinri ! Eoh , why are you both together ? Yah , Bacon-ssi , you didn't tell me that you had a girlfriend !" Chanyeol sled his neck .

"Try calling me Bacon again ! Aish . I didn't have a girlfriend before , dude ." Baekhyun punched Chanyeol's stomach lightly and you chuckled at the both guys , acting like kids .

"She's Minhee's best friend !" Chanyeol pointed to me .

"W-what ?! Minhee's best friend ?! God , we have a complicated friendship here ~" Baekhyun said .

"He knows Minhee ?" You pointed at Baekhyun .

"Of course ! Didn't you go through Minhee to know him ?" Chanyeol asked you .

"No . I didn't even heard of him before ." You shook your head .

"Oooo , Bacon's too unpopular , unlike mehhh ~" Chanyeol bragged .

"Shut up , pedo ." Baekhyun hit Chanyeol .

"O-okay , cut it off ! Hey , Minhee texted you for thousand times , why didn't you reply her ?" Chanyeol asked you .

"A-aish , she did ? Gosh , i'm going to apologise to her when i reach school . My phone's spoilt ! Uhm ... long story ..." You mumbled at the last few words , thinking about your parents and Aunt Annie too .

"Ooooh ... you better explain to my poor girlfriend who's crying because you didn't reply her for days uh ..." Chanyeol nodded his head .

"Of course i will !" You said .

 

Soon , three of you reached school . You quickly went up to the class to find Minhee . You saw her sitting aside , reading books and keep looking at her phone . You went behind her and covered her eyes with your hands .

"Yah , who's this ?!" She reacted quickly .

But you didn't respond .

"J-Jinri , right ?" She guessed it .

"Yah , it's no fun !" You pouted and sat beside her .

"Why-"

"I-"

You both said at the same time .

"Yah , why didn't you reply to me ?! You know , i wasted so much money texting you ? And poor Yeollie's shirt is soaked with my tears ! What kind of friend are you ! And why didn't you told me about your family issue ?! I went to your house but no one's there too !" Minhee stood up and shouted at you .

Your classmates looked at both of you .

"I-i , i can explain ... I was about to do so ... I'm sorry for not replying because my phone is spoilt , the day my parents .. you know ... And i didn't have time to buy a new phone . And , i'm not living in my house already ..." 

"What ?! Then where are you living now ?!" Minhee asked frantically .

"U-uhm ... you know , Bacon ? LOL ." You started giggling when you said Bacon and thought of Baekhyun .

"WHAT ?! BYUN BAEK-"

"Yeah , that Bacon !" You covered Minhee's mouth .

She took your hand away , "did he do anything bad to you ?" 

You shook your head and laughed , "definitely no ." 

"Did he and his family treat you well ? Oh and he's a very nice guy . I don't think he'll bully you too." Minhee continued asking .

"So far so good . His family are so cute . Hehe . Especially his little brother , Baek Joon . He's got that swag !" You chuckled .

"Don't tell me you're falling for a little kid ?" Minhee asked .

"You think i'm that kind of person ?" You giggled as you saw your school's , so called , "4 Beauties" , came into your class .

"Where's Choi Jinri ?" You heard your name being called out by them and all eyes on you immediately .

You stood up and walked towards them . You looked at Minhee as she frowned .

"Look who's parent-less here ~~~" One of the girls shouted .

Dang . They knew it too . Everyone started to gossip . 

"Hey , let's interview her ." One of them said .

Minhee grabbed her book tightly , ready to throw it to their face .

"How's life without parents ? Exciting ? Happy ? Or sad and depressed because you're bankrupt now ?!" 

*How did they know all these ?* 

You felt humilated by then . You felt like crying but it'll make it worst .

"How did they died ? Murdered by their own car ? Or you murdered them ? Oh no , that's bad !" 

You clenched your fist and bit your lips .

"Yah , you guys are going too far , es !" Minhee suddenly flared up . 

I immediately looked at Minhee , pleading her to stop . 

"Come , let's go ." Minhee pulled you out of this while the 4 girls were still stunned by Minhee's actions . It's the first and ever time that they've heard Minhee used vulgarity . She'd always been a quiet girl .

 

You were brought to the rooftop by Angry Minhee and you cried your heart out .

"Stop crying ... It'll be fine . Just ignore them ." Minhee comforted you . 

Then , her phone rang . It was Chanyeol .

"Ne , oppa ?" 

"Minhee-ah , what are you doing ? Are you studying ?"

"Oppa , are you dumb or dumb ? If i'm studying , i wouldn't be able to pick up your call ."

"Oops ~ Hey wait , are you crying ? I heard sobbings..."

"What ? Me crying ? No way ... It's Jinri crying ......"

Minhee told everything to Chanyeol .

"What ?! 4 Beauties or 4 Beasts ?! Aww man , why am I not in that school ! Yah , Baekhyun-ah , your-"

"Hey , I don't need you to do anything either , just telling ."

"Okay then ... You better don't attack them , okay ! I don't want to see you get hurt and come crying , 'oppa , i got bullied' later ~" 

"Yeah , yeah , let's see who will be the first one crying after school eoh !" 

"For sure it's you , honey~" 

"Aish , okay , i'll hang up now . Bye !"

"Bye honey ~"

You've done crying , and sat up , looking at Minhee .

"Done ? Okay , let's go back to class . I don't want to get scolded for skipping lessons ." Minhee joked and pulled you up . 

"I'll buy you ice-cream after school ." Minhee smiled as they went back to class .

 

Meanwhile at Baekhyun's school .

"Yah , Baekhyun-ah , your-" Chanyeol shouted while he's on phone with Minhee .

"My what ?!" Baekhyun was startled at Chanyeol's sudden loud voice .

Chanyeol gestured a wait sign and Baekhyun remained calm again .

"Bye honey ~" Chanyeol whispered and Baekhyun was coughing awkwardly at one side .

Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun , "Minhee said that Jinri was being bullied in school . Because of her parents are gone and she's now bankrupt . She got bullied by some freaking disgusting girls named , '4 beauties' . Oh my god ... Do they need me to judge them ?" 

After hearing from Chanyeol , Baekhyun got this protective feeling all of a sudden . He wanted to be there and comfort you . God knows why he's like that . They got to know each other for just awhile and he couldn't be falling for her , could he ? He doesn't know you well too .

"T-then , what did Jinri do ?" He asked Chanyeol .

"She just stood there . All thanks to my baby who stopped everything . Hehe ." Chanyeol bragged .

"Yeah , whatever . So is Minhee with her now ?" Baekhyun continuously asking Chanyeol .

"Yes , she is . She's like the perfect friend ever ." Chanyeol smirked .

"Whatever . I'm talking about Jinri now . Not Minhee ." Baekhyun sighed .

"Aigoo , looks like she'd cast a love spell on you huh ?" Chanyeol giggled .

"W-what love spell ? W-who ?" Baekhyun acted innocent .

"Ay , Jinri ~" Chanyeol teased .

"Y-yah !" Baekhyun puffed .

"What ? I've never seen you being like this to a girl . Except for the girl you liked when we were 6 . That time was freaking hilarious ! Your first kiss was gone at 6 ! Wahahaha !" Chanyeol laughed at loud .

"Yah , shut up ! It's so embarrassing !" Baekhyun punched Chanyeol's stomach lightly .

"Hey , you're ruining my abs , dude !" Chanyeol squirmed and sat up . 

"Jinri ~ Ba ......... con and Jinri sitting on a tree , k-i-s-s-i-n---- OUCH !" Chanyeol was 'self-celebrating' with himself when Baekhyun used his book to hit Chanyeol's head .

"I-it's pain...ful , dude !" Chanyeol rubbed his head and looked at Baekhyun who pouted angrily .

"Y-yah , i'm sorry ...."  Chanyeol smiled and did aegyo .

"Go away !" Baekhyun pushed Chanyeol away and continued with his work .

"Hmph , i'm gonna complain to my girlfriend !" Chanyeol pouted .

 

After school , Baekhyun and Chanyeol stood outside your school and waited for you and Minhee .

"They should be out soon . 3 more minutes ..." Chanyeol mumbled .

Minhee and you walked down the stairs and walked towards the gate when you both saw Chanyeol and Baekhyun standing outside .

"Why are they there ?" You asked .

"Shouldn't you be asking why is Baekhyun there ? It's his first time outside our school ." Minhee said and you shrugged . Reaching the school gate and you saw Baekhyun looking into the school . His face made you smiled unknowingly . Your eyes seemed to be attached to him . Seeing him just makes you smile too .

"Oh , they're out ." Baekhyun saw Minhee and you . His face creeped out a big smile and told Chanyeol . 

Chanyeol turned and just nice , Minhee stood beside him .

"Omo , you scared me !" Chanyeol said .

"Aish , stop acting cute !" Minhee scrunched her nose at him .

"I'm borned this way ~" Chanyeol giggled . 

While you and Baekhyun just kept stealing a glance at each other .

"I'm going home first ." You told Minhee .

"But i'm treating you ice-cream !" Minhee said .

"Tomorrow ! Hehe !" You giggled and bid goodbye to them . 

Baekhyun looked at you walking off and told Chanyeol and Minhee , "u-uhm , i-i ... think i-i'm going h-home too , bye !" 

He rushed off and quietly walked behind you .

 

 


=== Hey guys ! ^^ Updated ! ;D Hope you guys enjoyed it ~ Argh , i'm feeling so down today ... read my aff blog to know what happened to me .... T.T Okay , not much to say today ... Subscribe and comment ! <3 Look forward to the next chapter ! ===