Chapter 34

We Met Because Of That Rose .

 

The next day , you woke up with Kai lying on the floor while you're sleeping on your bed . You looked at the clock and you're about to be late for school .

"Kai , wake up now ! We're gonna be late for school !" You shouted and shook Kai up .

"Wa-wait ... 5 more minutes ..." He said and you quickly got prepared for school .

 

"Lazy pig ..." You muttered as you locked the door , with Kai leaning against the wall , closing his eyes .

"Let's go !" You pulled his uniform and dragged him to school .

-

 

You entered the classroom with Minhee waiting for you at her seat .

"I thought you're not coming today ... Luckily you came ." Minhee walked to you and gave you a big hug .

You smiled and walked to your seat , "where's Chae In ?" 

Minhee looked at you and sighed , "she said she'll be at the hospital taking care of Baekhyun today ."

*What ........ sigh ... Wait , are they dating or something ?*

"oh , Chanyeol said that his dad will be driving us to the chalet this weekend ." Minhee said .

"O-oh ... alright ..." You said half-heartedly .

"Stop being sad here . I'm sad when you're sad and it'll affect our day ." Minhee knocked your table .

"I-I'm not ... s-sad ." You denied and lay your head on the table .

 

The bell rang and Minhee woke you up . 

"Congrats for not learning anything today ." She said .

"Wh-what did you just said ?" You rubbed your eyes and looked at your watch .

*WHAT ? END OF SCHOOL ALREADY ? I'VE SLEPT FOR 8 HOURS ?!?!*

"Oh my gosh ..." You quickly stood up and wanted to pack your things , "hey , where's my-"

"all in your bag . I've helped your pack up already , sleepy lady ~" Minhee took your bag up .

*it's so nice of having a good friend that'll help you for everything ...*

"Thanks , buddy ~" You slung your arms around Minhee's shoulders and walked out of the classroom . 

 

Chanyeol and Kai were waiting for Minhee and you to come out from the school . Then , three girls approached Chanyeol and Kai , "sunbaenim , can you go to our birthday party this weekend ?"

Chanyeol and Kai looked at each other and accepted the letter . The girls squealed and ran off . Chanyeol and Kai then smirked . 

"Baekhyun's got one too ~" Kai laughed .

"Haha , yeah , hey , wanna go to the hospital later ?" Chanyeol asked .

Kai hesitated as he thought about the incident that happened in the hospital yesterday , "u-uh , su-sure ." 

"Oh , there's my two pretty lady ." Chanyeol waved and Kai looked at him .

"Hehe , of course my lady is much more prettier ~" Chanyeol pulled Minhee to his side .

"How's your day , my dear ?" Chanyeol asked Minhee .

She frowned and squinted her eyes , "what's wrong with you today ?" 

"No , no-nothing ~" Chanyeol looked at Kai and shot him a 'don't-you-dare-tell-her' look .

"Don't touch me then ." Minhee then went to you and wrapped her arms around yours .

"Y-Yah , it's nothing ..." Chanyeol poked Minhee's waist but got growled at .

"Girls ain't easy to handle ..." Chanyeol sighed and gave Minhee the letter that the girls gave him just now .

Minhee took it and smirked , "only if you listen to them ." Then she opened the envelope and read the letter .

"Dear Sunbaenim , I hope when you're reading this letter , you're thinking about me . Actually , i've had a crush on you since the very day I saw you outside our school . I don't know who you're waiting for but one day , I hope it's me . 

This Saturday is my birthday , can you join in too ? I'd love it . :) 

Please reply ASAP . Love , Tiffany ." Minhee read out loud as the 4 of them strolled down the streets . Chanyeol's face was burning from embarrassment .

"I see ~ It's that Queenka group , TaeTiSeo ~" You teased , "looks like Minhee has some job to be done ." 

"Y-Yah , please don't ! I promise that i won't go to the party ! Or if you want , we;ll go together !" Chanyeol said frantically .

"Forget it , keep it for yourself . Such a pretty girl , you can't resist to reject her , right ?" Minhee spoke sarcasm and dragged you off quickly .

Chanyeol quickly caught up with both of you and both of them continued to bicker again . Kai and you just stood aside and laughed .

-

 

"Oppa , ahh ~" Chae In blew the porridge and fed Baekhyun .

"Thanks , Chae In-ah ..." Baekhyun smiled a little as he chewed onto the food .

"Oppa , do you want an orange ? I've brought some fruits ." Chae In opened the bag and took out a box of fruits , "oppa , here , a piece of orange ~" 

Baekhyun swallowed the fruit obediently and looked at his phone . *how i'd wish it was you feeding me ,* He thought as he looked at your picture on his screen .

"BYUN BAEKHYUN !" Chanyeol yelled as he pushed the door opened and 4 of you entered the room .

Baekhyun and Chae In were shocked but the sudden sound and looked at 4 of you .

"Oh , hi , Chae In !" Chanyeol greeted and squinted his eyes on Baekhyun .

"Oh , you guys are here ! That's great !" Chae In stood up and smiled .

You took your phone out , ignoring everything and used your phone like as if you're invisible there . You looked around casually and caught Baekhyun looking at you . You quickly looked down at your phone and acted as if nothing had happened .

You were jealous . Jealous because Chae In got to stay in the hospital whole day to look after Baekhyun . You feel like shouting out , but you can't . The rest of them were joking and laughing happily while you were doing your own stuff . Chae In kept feeding Baekhyun and they both looked so much like a couple . Chae In was wiping Baekhyun's mouth gently , giggling at him , smiling and laughing to Baekhyun . 

It was so obvious that Chae In had fell for Baekhyun from head to toe . You sighed and stood up , "i'm going back now . I'm tired . See you guys tomorrow ." 

"See you ~" Chae In chirped . Chanyeol and Minhee looked at each other and raised a brow . Kai stood up , "i'm going back too , see you guys tomorrow ."

"Bye ~ Take care of Jinri ." Minhee said .

*She's ignoring me today . Did I hurt her that bad yesterday ?*

"I need the gents ." Baekhyun said and went out of the room .

"I'll follow ?" Chae In asked . 

"Hey , Chae In , you shall stay here . We have to plan for the BBQ this weekend ! Help us !" Chanyeol suggested and Minhee smirked a little , *finally you did something that's normal , Park Chanyeol .*

-

 

You walked out of the hospital and walked your way back to the hostel . *damn it , idiot , can't you see that she likes you ?* Your phone then rang .

"Hello ?"

"Hey , look behind you ." 

You turned behind and a pair of arms brought you in .

"You can cry however you want now ." A soothing voice went into your ears and for the millionth time , your tears flowed again . 

However , the one who was seeing you cry from far , had his tears fell too .

*Maybe we should stop seeing each other , just like the days that we had never met . Because ... i always made you cry eversince we both met ...*


=== updated ! ^^ The last sentence ... aww ~ 

Hehe , don't worry about the mess here ~ Kind author-nim will clear it ;) 

This story will end in about 2-3 more chapters ! ;) 

Stay tuned ! 

Remember to vote too ! 

 ===