2 years

Snuggle

A/n: hi there! Another taepyo fluff ♥but it’s a really short one XD please enjoy ^^ tomorrow is the start of exams D: T^T

-sorry for the mistakes-

COMMENT <3

-Mika♥

--- --- ---

The oversized maknae crawled onto the couch and snuggled closely to his hyung.

Taeil moved his arm so that the snugly maknae could rest his head comfortably on his chest.

"Jihoonie? What’s wrong?" Taeil hummed as he gently ran his fingers through the maknae's short hair.

He heard the little maknae whine and some slight whimpering followed.

"I'm sad hyung..." Jihoon breathed into Taeil's hoddie and hugged his hyung tighter.

"…and the reason why?" Taeil shifted himself so that he could face the maknae.

Jihoon pouted and whined softly when he was forced to sit up. His hyung should have known better that he wanted to snuggle more than anything now.

"...don't act like you don't know...you're leaving for the army soon...I'll miss you like hell," Jihoon sighed as he held onto his hyung's fingers, randomly poking at the others' palm.

Taeil puffed his cheeks and patted the maknae's head. He didn't want to leave either. But it wasn't up for him to decide.

"I know Jihoonie...hyung is going to miss you too...but it’s only 2 years, I'll be back real soon," Taeil felt a lump in his throat when he realised how long 2 years sounded. Should he say 48 months, instead?

"But I don't want to be separated! Not for a single second!" Jihoon leant forward and pulled Taeil into a warm embrace. His arms firmly locked around Taeil's waist as if to protect the other. Taeil patted on the maknae's back and whispered smoothing words into the maknae's ear. Jihoon calmed down and slowly released his hyung, his lips pouting a little as he whispered 'i'm sorry'.

Taeil chuckled at the adorable sight of his precious maknae and shooked his head.

"It’s alright Jihoonie, you can have me as Toto whenever you want," Taeil smiled.

Jihoon happily plunged forward for another snuggle.

"But you're not Toto, hyung. Nothing can be compared to you,"

--- --- ---

It’s…so short T^T but still thanks for reading! *Toto is a soft toy if anyone is confused T^T*

DO CHECK OUT BANANA @MIDNIGHT AND OUR OTHER FICS! ♥