2 Deux

Project: Pimp That Dude

 

Youngbae found himself sitting by the hotel’s bar, head resting on his chin as he sighed heavily. He glanced on his phone and stared at his wallpaper: a photo of him and Eun Hye in Jeju. Scrolling down to his contacts, he paused by Eun Hye’s name battling for his second move. Should he call?

 

“Okay let me guess…” A familiar hooded man sat beside him, with his head facing the array of Absolut bottles lined up in front of them.

 

“… a young very potent man sitting by the bar drinking on some watered down Long Island-- not to mention staring at his phone for over 20 minutes now, back hunched like Quasimodo and it’s ing 2pm in the afternoon. Hmm…  girl problem?”

 

A weak smiled escaped his lips followed by a nod. “She broke up with me, hyung.”

 

“Oh yeah? How so?”

 

With a heavy sigh, “She said I was… boring. Too good to be true. Psh, I can’t believe it.”

Teddy raised a brow, a tiny smirk formed by the corner of his lips. “That was rather concise. Eun Hye’s hot, by the way.”

 

YB glared at his senior giving him that signal that he’s crossing a certain line. “Don’t get the wrong idea. I’m just saying. So… I’m aware that this part of the story , alright. This sounds cliché man, but look at all these ladies. There’s a whole planet filled with them!” Teddy leaned his arm on the edge of the wooden counter as he sipped on his rum. With one wink towards the bar, a barista came by almost immediately.

“What can I get you?”

“Well… the question is… what can you provide?” A sly smile and a finger brushing her hair—he obviously is flirting. His eyes wander from his lips to her gaze as she reciprocated the flirtatious stare. Oh she’s falling for it…

Youngbae cleared his throat disturbing the building moment between the two. Teddy glanced at him shortly only to return his attention to the pretty waitress.  “Grey Goose for this stud. And... I was wondering if you could get us a more cozy table.”

 

With no words but just pure eye contact, the waitress walked towards the best seat in the house and lifted the ‘reserved’ table card off it. “All yours”, she purred.

 

“That’s my girl. Talk to you later, y.”

-------

 

Teddy rested his back on the rounded couch, sipping on his drink while Youngbae sat uncomfortably with eyes fixed on his glass.

 

“Hey, you see I understand you’d love to sulk on this situation but given this rare opportunity, how about we turn the tables? See, you’re obviously a decent guy, that’s a fact. You’re freaking famous. We only need to tweak you up a bit to make you damn smoking let’s-get-it-on hot. You dig?”

 

He shook his head, not sure he was following.

 

“Aish, what I’m trying to say is if I was a lady, I’d your brains out. But hearing me say that, that’s just gross man. I take it back. How about we pimp you up, shed off the shyness in that body of yours and make you pure, lean Y and desirable. Less of the inhibitions and more of the swag. Who knows?  She might eat those words she just said and come running back to you. How about it?”

 

“I’m not sure if I can do that. I mean, I’m okay with being me…”

 

“Yeah, that’s why your freaking hot ex broke up with you just now.”

 

“Well… can you really help me be better? Like more confident with girls and stuff?”

 

“Consider it done, bad boy.” With a firm handshake, Teddy smirked and led Youngbae out of the bar.

 

-------------

 

So....? This was pretty random. I don't even know if I should continue!!

What do you think? You like/hate/loathe/love it? 

Well I love the YG boys~