3 Trois

Project: Pimp That Dude

 

Clad in his usual white tee and baggy pants, Youngbae proceeded to Teddy’s office at exactly 8am.

 

“Look at you.” Teddy clapped his hands as he laid down his ‘luxurious bed’ also known as his black couch, Beats covering his ears.

Jiyong sat across the room, legs resting on top of the table like a boss as his hands rest at the back of his head, a cap covering his face.

 

Youngbae gave a brotherly hug to his hyung and turned to Jiyong’s direction.

“I figured we need him in your first session.” Teddy wiggled his brows all knowingly.

 

“Seriously?” Youngbae shook his head, having doubts if this is what he really needs. Jiyong’s probably gonna laugh his of if he knew his friend was making some sort of a makeover just to win his woman back.

 

“Are we doing this or not?” Teddy crossed his arms after throwing a pillow towards Jiyong’s direction.

 

‘YAH!’ Jiyong cried out almost falling off his chair. Realizing YB’s presence, Jiyong let out a big smile on his face. “Oh okay, you’re here. You know I’d love to participate in this. This is like a dream come true to me, Youngbae!” Jiyong proclaimed as he rubbed his palms excitedly.

 

“W-what are we gonna do?” Youngbae asked. He couldn’t predict why Jiyong was even dragged into this. As far as he’s concerned, Jiyong is one mad fashionista, a big spender with a room filled with—Oh .

 

“Wardrobe!!” Teddy and Jiyong chorused. With both of their hands holding onto Youngbae, they lifted him and dragged him towards Jiyong’s Bentley.

 

“Y-YAH! I can dress myself properly!” YB fought to run away only to be tied down on his seat by his hyung. “You need a breath of fresh air, Taeyang. Something different this time. How about that?”

 

They stopped by Sisadong and rushed to the long line of designer shops where they plan to start their quest. The three rushed inside the boutique finding a tall man sitting prettily by the black couch, his arm draping on the couch’s back rest with a sly smile drawn on his face.

 

“TOP?” Youngbae muttered under his breath.

 

“Yo.” Top stood up and dusted his teal suit.

 

“Wassup, pimp. Thanks for coming. Let’s make him just like you for a few days, eh?”

 

TOP smiled as he looked down. What, is he flattered? Not the time for that. Jiyong disappeared into the vast array of clothes trying to look for clothes to let YB fit.

 

“I’ve always liked wearing suits. It has that classy vibe. Youngbae here seems to be stuck on his hip hop years, wearing baggy clothes most of the time. Don’t get me wrong, you look cool with the shirt and pants but I think you should go and try to wear this sort of things once in a while. Just for a change… see if it actually makes a difference.”

 

With his chin resting on his hand, Teddy nodded in approval.

 

“It’s all in the charisma—the mystery. You have to own it for them to believe it. I don’t have to go in front of the fans just to hear them scream… unless that’s your thing.” Top pointed at Youngbae who was now blushing.

 

“Mystery, eh? Here, try these on. We’ll wait.” Jiyong dragged a whole rack of clothes along with store assistant. The three other men sat patiently outside the curtains as Youngbae tried on the numerous clothes. The curtains opened and revealed Youngbae wearing an Oxford shirt, a black satin vest and dress pants. He turned and walked towards the three.

 

‘That’s so Wedding Dress. I actually like it when he wears that look. Try wearing this from tomorrow onwards, less of the weird layers that you usually wear. Next!” TOP commented, his pointing finger resting by his cheek.

 

Youngbae timidly went back to the changing room and sported another outfit that Jiyong picked. They went on and picked 10 items from the rack.

 

“Rule#1: You only live once so dress up like you're gonna see your freaking ex. Card, please.” Teddy lent out his hand to Youngbae, his thin lips forming a smile as Youngbae surrendered and handed him his credit card.

 

“Welcome to the club, Bae.” Jiyong slung his arm over Youngbae’s shoulder as he eagerly watched his friend sign the receipts of his purchase.  After stepping out the overly-priced boutique, Teddy led them to a salon where Youngbae frantically fought for his life on the salon chair.

 

“I-AM-NOT-DOING-THIS.” Youngbae’s face was all red, hands trying to be freed from the 3 pairs of arms trying to settle him down on the chair. The dressing up part was fine, he’s used to being styled and all… but a haircut? Oh hell no.

 

“Trust me on this, bro. You gotta get rid of that turnip hair you have.” Jiyong pushed him to the chair, pinning him with much strength as Tabi helped him with taming Youngbae.

 

“I DON’T WANT A HAIRCUT! I LIKE MY HAIR! HYUNG, NOT THE HAIR!!!” Youngbae screamed, earning giggles from the stylists from across the room. They looked like kids fighting over petty stuff while their senior, Teddy sat comfortably right beside him, checking his nails while waiting for Youngbae to calm down.

 

“We gotta do what we gotta do, YB. Okay here’s the deal, we’ll get rid of the turnip hair and in exchange we’ll get your old faux hawk back. How’s that?”

 

All of a sudden, the three stopped struggling and Youngbae was  now released from the tight grip of his band mates. “Fine. Just don’t do anything drastic with my hair.”

 

Defeated, again.

 

An hour passed and the stylist bowed signalling that Youngbae’s all done. He stood up and reached for his wallet to pay. He was about to go out when TOP called him out.

 

“Yo, YB. We’re not even done yet. Go upstairs, you have another appointment.” TOP returned to reading his magazine while Jiyong chose to get a hair treatment. Teddy wanted to make sure that YB won’t escape so he opted to him towards the next appointment.

 

The door read: Waxing Room

YB’s mouth dropped, giving his hyung a piercing glare. He shook his head in disbelief, Teddy is not doing this to me, he thought. His feet immediately turned the other direction ready to escape…

 

“Rule # 2, sissy: Man the up. You never thought we’ll go out of this place without having you a Boyzillian now, don’t we? It gives your girl a better view, trust me.”  He pushed Youngbae into the room where a waxing bed waited. Teddy managed to close the door behind him even before Youngbae could ever try to escape. He waited outside, sitting by the door chuckling whenever Youngbae’s voice echoes through the tiny hallway.

 

“Shhhhhiiiiiiiit!! You’re gonna pay for this, hyuuuung!!!”

---------------------

 

I dunno. This was... random.