First ^_^

Thanks to Them

 

"Hey, I said that's enough, you filthy bastards!" Hyoyeon shouted from a far when she saw some boy being bullied by jocks. Apparently, that was her job.

She walk towards the boy and helps him pick up the things that fell when the stupid jocks starts pushing him without any reason.

"Are you okay?" Hyoyeon asked as she picks up the last book and gave it to him.

The boy bow as a respect for the older girl, "I'm fine, Noona." He grins as he lifts his glasses up for a minute before putting it back to its normal place.

"By the way, I'm Kim Hyoyeon and this is Kim Kibum but preferred to be called Key instead." She grins as she pointed to another blonde at the back. She always does the first introduction since no one ever asked her what the hell her name is.

"I'm Byun Baekhyun, Noona. Thank you very much." He then again, bows. He's very respectful person, you know what?

He was about to walk away when a hand stops him, "Hey, come with us." Kibum, or Key, invited him for another time. It's Key, he likes parties.

Hyoyeon hissed as she glares at Key. Giving him a he's-too-young look.

"Come where?" Baekhyun asked as he look at them, he have this confuse look.

"A party where every hot girl is there," Key, once again, grins. Damn, this boy is hard to invite.

"I can't, I'm only 20 years old. And, I look like this." Baekhyun gestures over his body up to the head. Well, in their place, 20 below aren't allowed to any parties.

"Yay, I'm 21. It's okay, this party is totally only P" Key smiled, nothing taking his hands off from his t-shirt.

"But Key, he has his own parents to ask to." Hyoyeon look at him with a pleading expression, she's right but Key thinks she's crazy.

"Do you know who you're talking to, Hyoyeon-ah?" Key took off his hands on Baekhyun's t-shirt and look at Hyoyeon. She shrugs and answers with his name.

"Damn it, Hyoyeon. I'm the Almighty Key and the Diva of the school. Diva gets what the hell he wants, okay?" Key look at her with assuring smile,

That smile that Hyoyeon can't resist

Turning back to Baekhyun, "Come on, it'll be fun." Key gives him a slight pat on the shoulder.

"Hotties are there and Hotties don't like nerds." Baekhyun hugs his book and trying to please his new friend by saying 'I really can't' or by an 'I'm a nerd, remember?'

"I have an idea" Hyoyeon grins as she her eyebrows up and down; looking like a troll.

Hyoyeon and Key quickly dragged Baekhyun away from school, well, it’s okay. School is already done and he has nothing to do and they’re halfway to making Baekhyun come with them.

“Where are we going, sunbaenims?” Asked Baekhyun, he was pushed inside a luxurious car. He has no clue, as in, NO CLUE where the hell are they’re going.

“You’ll see,” Key smirked as ordered the driver to start the engine.

After thirty minutes of ride and 30 minutes of none talking business they already arrive to their destination.

Hyoyeon and Key went out first, followed by Baekhyun.

Baekhyun eyes widen and he’s jaw dropped. He can’t believe what he was seeing, it’s the most famous and expensive mall all over the Korea.

“What are we doing here?” Baekhyun asked, still not recovered with the whole jaw-dropped thing.

“We’re going to shop,” Hyoyeon said, attaching her arms to Baekhyun.

They went all over the whole mall and found everything that fits Baekhyun’s personality. From shoes to t-shirt to pants, they all got it.

Baekhyun was a bit quiet the whole trip inside the mall, who wouldn’t it? If someone you just know for a day treat you inside a mall that has expensive fashion thingy.

Three hours inside the mall they’re done. Baekhyun starts to talk and share somehow how he was so interested to fashion thingy.

“But, I don’t really like wearing bright colors when I’m going out.” He defended after told him he would rock dark colors.

“Why are you wearing a sweatshirt and lousy pants when going to school?” Key asked, suddenly. He is expert when it comes to clothes, wardrobes and anything that involves clothes.

“I’m smart so I have to look smart,” He explained, it wasn’t a good slip-to-hole explanation but he was expecting they would get it.

“ooh, what’s with the glasses?” Hyoyeon asked as he pointed at the glasses he was wearing.

They’re currently on a restaurant taking their dinner before heading to Key’s house.

“Yeah, I’m kind of got something in my way and got my sight really blurry without it.” Baekhyun smiled like it’s not a big thing.

“Let’s finish our eating and we’ll going to buy you the last item we needed. We really needed.” Key smiled as he finishes the last pasta on his plate.

After they ate, they all run off to the nearest glasses stores.

“What are we doing here? I already have glasses, Hyung.” Baekhyun said as he looks around. He saw Hyoyeon and Key huddling up and talking about something he curiously want to know.

He walks towards them who’s currently talking to the counter lady.

“What is his grade, Mr. Kim?” The lady asked Key whose thinking way up high, he turns around and saw Baekhyun looking at him.

“Baekhyun-ah, what’s the grade of your glasses?” Key asked as he took a quick glance at Hyoyeon who’s perfectly staring at herself in the mirror; trying some sunglass.

“Around 60 to 61” He said without hesitation.