His Daily Life

Being Alone

"I'm leaving now!" He shouted as he ran down the stairs, chewing on the egg omelet quickly in his mouth. He ran out the house. 

"Take care!" The mother yelled back, closing the door. On the way, he stopped by a house next door to his, and knelt down at the sidewalk.

"Hello, Pepero!" He kneeled down and pet a neighbor's dog. His omelet fell on the ground from not eating it properly and talking with his mouth full at the same time. Pepero, the dog, began to nibble on it.

"Ikuto! You're late once again, aren't ya?" Pepero's dog owner asked him as he watered the plants in his front lawn.

"Yes, sir! Almost all the time and everyday! Ikuto Mazushima at your service at being the Number 1 Most Late But Fashionable Student In TTJ High School!"

The old man chuckled, "Maybe you shouldn't spend so much time trying to straighten your hair so early in the morning and actually worry about eating your breakfast properly, son."

Ikuto was shocked, "THIS? I don't straighten my hair! What are you talking about, Mr. Moriyama? You must be getting too old! This is all natural! Well, I'd love to stay and continue this wonderful conversation about my interestingly straight hair... but I'm already late as it is! See ya later! You too, Pepero!" He ran off as fast as he could. Mr. Moriyama smiled and continued watering his plants as Pepero continued nibbling on Ikuto's egg omelet.

"Ring, ding, ding, dong." The bells of the school building made.

Ikuto finally made it into the gates of TTJ High School. The High School was a huge building with tall, silver gates. The building was a light whiteish color and was wide. It seemed like a rich school, considering the way the students looked. A group of male students walking into the building were bragging about their new shoes. Meanwhile, the girls on the other side of the school that were walking in all had new purses. From a far away and fair view, all of the girls at this high school seemed to have dyed their hair. Even the girls with dark hair had a few tricky shades of dyed colors. As Ikuto was running into the school, the group of male students that were showing off their shoes called him over. He skipped over to them, showing off his new shoes that he was wearing as well. 

"Alright, everyone appears to be in class." The teacher of Class B-7 said in the front of the classroom, "Now.. It's already the October! You Seniors better make this Halloween a great one, you hear? It's your last year in this school, don't forget to make it an awesome experience. Not to mention a fashionable experience as well!" The class cheered.

"I'm going to make a really cute costume!" A girl said.

"That won't do Mimi, it has to be scary! It's Halloween!" Ikuto responded across the classroom.

"It's TTJ, Ikuto! Every event has to be fashionable!" After Mimi said that, everyone agreed around her. Ikuto laughed back in response and agreed as well.

"Mr. Sero, I need to use the bathroom." Ikuto asked.

"Excused."

"Cool." Ikuto got up and skipped out the classroom. He looked back at the window of the classroom, catching the rest of the class' attention, "THINK OF AWESOME AND GREAT IDEAS FOR THE HALLOWEEN EVENT...'S COSTUMES!" The class suddenly started cheering once again, and he continued on his way to the bathroom. As he walked into the bathroom, he saw that it was empty. He turned himself to the mirror and stared, "Costumes to show off? Will there even be a year where we can experience events without having to fashionable? Fashion or standing out must be the only thing that this school is good at. Tch." He washed his hands and walked out the bathroom. Realizing that he hadn't even used the bathroom, he decided to kill some time. On the way back to class, he went to the vending machine near his classroom. He bumped into a woman dressed in a black but formal uniform.

"Ikuto, why aren't you in class?"

"Oh, sup, Principal Z? Um, just getting some soda on the way back to class. Why are you around our classroom's hallway?"

"I'm actually looking around to find a good classroom that can fit in one more student."

"NEW STUDENT? Seriously?! Who? Who! Who! Is it a guy? Oh man, a new friend! Oh, oh! Or maybe a girl! I bet she's pretty, too! Well of course we have more room! He or she is invited anytime!" He responded in such an excited tone.

"Well, I'm glad.. The student will be attending tomorrow. Please take good care of that student, Mazushima?" She smiled and walked away.

"You BET!" He stood straight and waited for her to leave. He rolled his eyes, "Wow.. Just what this class needed.. ANOTHER ego maniac." He paused, "Eh? Wait.. She never said if it was a boy or girl.. Eh, probably a dude. Another guy that loves showing off his new kicks. He'll fit in fast." He turned around and walked back to class and once he opened the door he shouted, "HEY! There's gonna be a new transfer student in our class starting tomorrow!" The class began screaming in curiosity. 

"A new student? Did Principal Z confirm this?" Mr. Sero asked.

"Yessir! Just bumped into her a few minutes ago."

"Is it a boy?!" The girls squealed as the boys nervously waited for a reply.

"Most likely!" Ikuto said in confidence. The girls screamed in excitement. The male students seemed to be upset however. "But hey! Don't worry, he'll probably never beat OUR awesome looks, right? With my naturally straight hair, and our handsome faces combined!" The guys started to laugh and agree with him.

"You're right Ikuto, he'll probably never beat YOUR looks." One guy said, "Your dark black and straight hair!"

"Don't forget his adorable nose and mouth! They're so tiny!" Mimi said in an interested tone, "Oh and your eyes are simply dashing. Your pierced ears just make you interestingly good looking." The class was quiet and stared at her. The atmosphere got awkward, "I MEAN, I'M JUST STATING THE TRUTH! You all can just see it from his face! I was just describing the major parts of his face that MAKE his face overall.." The class looked at Ikuto who suddenly covered his face in a cute way showing his embarrassment. The class began to laugh.

"Aw! Don't make me blush! Now all we can do is wait for tomorrow morning, right? Awesome! I'll be nice even before he makes it here, too!" Ikuto arranged some of the seats around and found an empty desk in the back, "Anyone's desk?" No one claimed it. He moved the desk so that it would be next to his. "Now THIS seat will be the transfer's new seat, yeah? I'm already his friend, see?" A few girls squealed in the back at his kindness.

"That was very kind of you, Mazushima." Mr. Sero said with a soft voice. The rest of Ikuto's crew looked at each other and began moving.

"Y-Yeah..! Me too, me too!" The rest of the boys in the classroom tried to be around Ikuto and the empty desk.

"Awesome!" Ikuto clapped his hands once, "Now we're ALL his friends! Alright!" The class began clapping at each other. While the class was busy clapping and smiling and each other, Ikuto turned his head the opposite way of the class and took a deep breath. He seemed annoyed almost. He turned back around and smiled, "This transfer student's LUCKY, isn't he? All we have to do is wait for him now." All of the boys in the classroom agreed. They all laughed along with Ikuto.