The Meeting

One Heart Beat

 

 

* * * * ** * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

At 1.50pm Misha finally decided to go in, even though she was 10 minutes early. After parking her car she entered the building, the building was quite big and really modern. The reception area was decorated with life sized posters of all the artists under the company, the posters stood tall and proud, the reception desk was occupied by a beautiful Korean lady. She had long dark hair that reached her waist, eyes that resembled those of a cat, she had light make up on and a dress that fell just above her knees. Misha approached her and was greeted with a friendly smile, the receptionist looked at her, "Can I help you?" Misha smiled politely and replied "I have an interview at 2 pm," the receptionist checked something on her computer and looked back at Misha, " Oh yes, it's with Park Yong-ssi, it's in the dance studio, I'll just call someone to you there,excuse me for a minute please," she rang someone and soon after a young woman in her mid 20s came and led Misha to the dance studio. "You're going to have to wait a bit as Yong-ssi is busy at the minute," and with that the lady left. Misha was left in the studio alone, for a while she practiced her dance a bit more it after about 10 minutes she got bored of it and sat down to wait. After another 20 minutes of waiting she decided to go and ask the receptionist.

Misha opened the studio door and stepped into he corridor, she couldn't remember which way she had come from so she took her chances and turned left and started to walk. This corridor led to another, she knew she had come the wrong way, she was about rogue but that's when she heard the faint sound of music coming from a room, not just music but she could also hear a faint voice rapping along to the music. She did not why but she found her feet moving of their own will, Misha soon found herself Standing outside a recording studio. Curiosity took the better of her and she took her chances to peek inside the room, that's when she felt familiar pain from the other night sting her heart again, it was that guy, Junhyung from the band she had researched about the previous night. His back was facing the door, he seemed to writing something as he softly rapped along with the beat of the music. 

Junhyung has been working on the songs for B2STs' 2012 come back album, and been at the studio since yesterday night. Ever since that encounter with the girl, Junhyung could not sleep, so he decided to come back to the studio. This did not help either as all he could think about was the girl and the pain he felt when he had looked into her eyes. Those eyes, why did they look so familiar? Where has he seen those eyes before? Questions like these kept running through his mind all night. Today morning he felt that pain in his heart again, but it was more like loneliness than pain, he got an idea for a song and soon he was scribbling lyrics. As he was softly rapping and writing the lyrics he felt as if someone was watching him. At first he ignored it and blamed it on the lack of sleep, but soon enough the feeling got too intense and so did the pain in his heart. He turned to see if there was anyone else in the room,  but sure enough there wasn't. However he could have sworn he saw someone go past the recording studio. For some reason he got really curious and moved towards the door. He opened the studio door and stepped into the corridor. Looking around he saw Prepix standing at the end of the corridor with a young girl. He walked towards them, he couldn't see the girls face as she was standing with her back towards him. 

"Sorry to have kept you waiting, Young-ssi can't attend the interview so he sent me instead," the girl shook her head and spoke, "No it's fine," that voice, Junhyungs ears perked up at the sound of the girls voice. When the girl spoke he stopped in his tracks, and found it hard to breath. He got that familiar feeling that he had been getting recently, that feeling of forgetting something really important.  Prepix spoke again, but Junhyung could not concentrate and missed what he said, the only voice he could hear was the girls, "Oh sorry, i didn't mean to pry, I just got lost looking for the reception area, i guess i must have turned the wrong way," Prepix chuckled lightly. 

Junhyung moved closer to the pair and spoke up, "Hyung?" at this Prepix looked up and the girl turned around to see who the voice belonged to. When the girl turned around Junhyung felt his world stop, it was the girl from yesterday.  Junhyung stood there frozen unable to move or concentrate, all he could focus on were the green/hazel eyes looking at him so intensely that he could swear she could see into his soul. Someone was calling his name but he could not focus on the voice calling to him, only when the girl turned away from him could he focus on Prepix calling him. "Junhyung, did you hear what i just said?" Junhyung looked at Prepix, "Oh sorry Hyung, what did you say?" Prepix looked at Junhyung with concern, "Junhyung are you okay?" Junhyung composed himself and spoke again, "Oh yeah hyung I'm fine just haven't slept, sorry what did you say earlier?" Prepix did not take the topic any further, he knew Junhyung too well to know that he would get worked up, especially if he has not had much sleep. "I said that me and the boys are going to go out for dinner later do you want to come along as well?" Junhyung shook his head slightly "If I'm done here at the studio then I might, with that he bowed and left. Junhyung made a quick retreat to his studio as his heart was beating so fast that he thought he was going to pass out. He just wanted to get away from the girl as fast as he could, ever since last night when ever he thought of her his heart pained so badly that he could pass out, the pain was not something new in fact he has been getting this pain for a few months now. He did go to the doctors he first time it happened but the doctors told him that he is absolutely fine, and hen last night when he ran into the girl the pain has become more constant and intense. As soon as he reached his recording studio, Junhyung sat on the couch that is paced there, and tried to calm his heart down. Eventually he did but he still could not shake that feeling of forgetting something really important. 

             * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

Not a very long chapter but i hope you guys enjoy it anyway >.<