The Meeting...

One Heart Beat

So i finally decided to update a new chapter....more mystry and drama....hope you guys enjoy...sorry the updates are slow....i am in the middle of my final exams for AS Levels for this year...My first exam is tomorrow actually o_O but i'm sat here doing this(tut, tut) oh well....ENJOY GUYS:)

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

The alarm clock started blaring at 11am, Misha groggily opened one eye and reached over her bed to turn the alarm off, that was sitting on the bed side table. Although the interview was not until another three hours, she had decided to get up early to take care of some things. She got out of bed and headed towards the bathroom to wash up. After washing up she walked down the stairs and was greeted by her butler, Charlies' disapproving face, she smiled at him but he just stared at her with a look of worry, "Morning or shall i say good afternoon?" she gave him a sheepish smile,"You know staying up all night is not good for ones health, especially yours." She made her way to the table and sat down as she was served brunch(Breakfast and luch together-it's a British thing-_-) "I know Charlie, its just that i got a last minute interview and i had to prepare something, besides i had atleast a few hours of sleep, i'll be fine don't worry," he still looked concerned but decided not to say anything further, it was useless arguing with Misha, she is one the most stubborn people you will ever come across, she will hold her ground no matter what, it's wasn't because she is spoilt or stuck up, it's just how she is, she won't do it when it's not necessary. "I'm glad you finally got an interview, it's nice seeing you smile like that after such a long time," Misha smiled at him and ate her breakfast.

After breakfast Misha made her way towards a small antique cafe situated in a small town just outside of seoul, about 20minutes drive from central Seoul. At 11.30am she arrived at the cafe, as she opened the door to the cafe, she heard the familiar sound of the wind chimes that were placed in the corner of a window. She scanned the small cafe for the person she had come to meet. When she spotted him her heart sped up, she hated meeting this guy but she had no choice as he was the only one that could help her with the situation she was in. Like always te guy knew she was here as soon as she had puled up outside the cafe. Although he had his back to her, she could imagine the smile/smirk that would be playing on his lips at the moment, that smile she hated since the first time she had met him.

"So you finally decided to take up my offer to meet me?" he still had not moved from his position of looking out the big window that was to his left, she relecutantly made her way to the table he was sat at and sat on the chair opposite him. Now that she could see his face, the last time she met this guy was about 6 months ago, when the first chase happened. His once bleache blonde hair was now a jet black, this made his eyes stand out even more, even though this guy is 100% Korean his eyes are as blue as the the ocean, that is what strikes her the most, she can see the coldness in his eyes but this sometimes is clouded by the sadness that he carries around with him. The coldness made her feel uncomfortable at first, but when she noticed the sadness under that she couldn;t help but feel intrigued by this guy. His skin was as pale as the moon-light that shines on a dark starless night, she couldn't deny the fact that this guy sitting infront of her was beautiful, but there was just something about him that made the hair on the back of her neck stand, even on a warm summer afternoon, this is what scared her the most, no matter what she never knew what he was thinking. "Like what you see?" his sudden remark brought her back from her thoughts, "Why did you want to see me?" he let out a small dark chuckle, "What you're not going to ask me how i've been?" she just looked at him no expression, "I see you have not changed much," she still not say anything she just wanted the answer to her question, he looked at her with a dark expression, "When was the last time you were chased?" this time it was her turn to chuckle bitterly, "You usually know everything that happens with me, how come you don't know when i was chased last?" she briefly saw a hint of some sort of emotion play across his face but before she could read what it was he quickly masked it up. "I was out of town, that's why i haven't been in contact for the last 6 months," she sighed, she hated playing games, "Yesterday night why?" "and before that?" she was getting impatient, "3 days ago, why?" she asked again, he turned his head and looked out the window again,, she watched him and she could have sworn she saw a hint of worry flash across his face, "The chases are gettin more frequent, they've changed their pattern, how many men were there this time around?" he turned to look at her, the brief hint of worry was now replaced by the mask he wore all the time.

"3 and so what if the chases are more frequent?" he looked at her as if she was the most idiotic person on the planet, "Don't you get it? it means he is getting closer and more impatient," "so?" he moved closer to her, so close that she could smell his sweet scent and feel his breath on her face, "it also means that the one person he does not want you to meet is also very close to you," she stared into his eyes "Who?" he moved to her ear and whispered the last sentence "The one that will be end of your existance," he chuckled darkly, she pushed hime away and got up to leave, he grabbed her bandaged hand and squeezed it, she flinched in pain, "It's rude to leave when someone is talking to you," she glared at him before snatching her hand from his grasp and walking towards her car. She sat in the and tried to start it but her hands were shaking too much, it annoyed her more when the tears started to fall down her cheeks. She wiped at them angrily, "I am not going to let him get to me," she started the car and decided to make her way to the the Cube Ent. building. She still had another 1 hour before the interview but she did not know what else to do, she didn't want to go home in this state, she knew that Charlie would make a big fuss out of it and she wasn't in the mood to deal with that right now.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Ohhhh who is this guy, you don't even know his name yet....is he going to be an dimportant character?.....Hope you guys enjoyed reading this chapter, i also hope it gave you guys and insight on what kind of girl Misha is...If not then stick around to find out what her story is.....Thank You....remember Subscribe if you like what you just read and also comment to let me know what you guys think about it so far...how can i improve it and what kninds of things shall i add to make it more interesting...i know there isn't much anout the B2st boys but trust mw just let the story kick off and you will get you B2st Pills..o_O