The first painful beat

One Heart Beat

“Hyung pleeeeeease,” Yoseob whined to Junhyung, who just in return just looked at him in annoyance “Yoseob-ah I said no, so…” his sentence was cut short as someone bumped into him really hard. He looked down to see what hit him, the person was mumbling apologise as she tried to get up as se had fallen from the impact. She stood up and looked Junhyung in the eyes “I’m so sorry,” her emerald green eyes looked scared as she looked at him, her eyes made Junhyungs’ heart skip a painful beat. Just as he was about to say something, he heard men shouting, the girl turned towards the voices, looked back at Junhyung, apologised once more before running the opposite way.

“Yah get back here!” the men shouted as they raced after her. Junhyung and the rest of the B2st members stood there as they tried to comprehend what had just occurred.  Doojoon was the first to speak “Do you think we should go after her or call the police or something?” no one spoke, Junhyung was standing there more like a statue than anyone else. “Hyung are you okay?” Yoseob asked him but he did not receive any sort of respond from the older boy, so he tried again, “Hyung?” Junhyung finally broke out from his trance like state, and doubled over in pain. He groaned in agony and clutched his shirt just above his heart “Yah what’s wrong?” Doojoon asked as he and the rest of the members rushed over to him and crouched down to his level.  “I-I don’t know Hyung, my heart, it-it feels weird and it really hurts,” his breathing was ragged, he couldn’t describe the pain that he was feeling, it was as if someone had torn a piece of his heart out. “Hyung?” Yoseob moved a little closer and placed his arm on Junhyungs’ shoulders to comfort, Junhyung looked at Yoseobs’ face and could see the tears that threatened to spill, he straightened up and weakly smiled at his dongseng. “I’m fine, I’m just probably tired and the stress is getting to my heart,” Junhyung lied to his dongseng trying not to worry him, he hated it when Yoseob got worried, and when the feeling subsided he stood up and started to walk towards their van. The feeling was still there but it wasn’t that strong, it felt more like loneliness, like being lost in a forest at night with no light, no warmth and no one to tell you that everything is going to be okay. Even though he was with the people that he cared about the most and the people that cared about him the most, for some reason he felt as if he was the loneliest person in the universe. Why was he feeling this loneliness all of a sudden? What is happening to him?

“Hyung wait for us,” Dongwoon shouted, the other members were still standing outside the cube building as they had just finished dance practice, and they watched as Junhyung made his way towards the van, he did not even notice that the other members were not following him. The rest of the members also made their way towards the van and they all got in. Everything was quite, normally Dongwoon and Yoseob would be making stupid jokes only they understood and the rest of the boys would be telling them to be quiet as they are trying to sleep, but today no one spoke. They were all too worried about the rapper of the group, it was not like him to be so distance from the rest of the members, although they all wanted to ask him what was wrong, no one dared, if there is one thing Junhyung hates the most, it’s being asked if he is okay. Everyone eventually fell asleep as the exhaustion took over, B2st were busy with their 2012 comeback, everyone but Junhyung was asleep, who stayed awake trying to shake the feeling that had risen.