Jjong is a Butterfly : Two

Jjong is a Butterfly [One-Shot]

[Narrator’s POV]

 

Jjong sat on the window while waiting for Sunhae to return home.

 

He’s been waiting since morning until night. He hasn’t eaten anything since morning.

 

His beautiful wings had turned into rusty wings. It doesn’t sparkle anymore because Jjong was lack of nutrition. Just then, he saw a shooting star. His eyes got widened and he quickly wished for something. He wished for a better life for him and her.

 

Sunhae went home and was looking for Jjong. She saw the lifeless Jjong with rusty wings. She just remembered that she hasn’t feed the butterfly since morning. She blamed herself for forgetting him. She really felt guilty.

 

 

She put Jjong on her bed and covered him with blanket. She felt tired after working all day so she just curled beside little Jjong.

 

 

When the morning came, the sun rays peeked from her window which made her awake.

 

 

She was completely surprised when she saw… a boy sleeping next to her. A human boy! She wanted to freak out but she’s just too nervous to do that, and her voice won’t come out.

 

 

She studied the boy carefully; tried not to wake him up. The boy seems so familiar to her. He’s taller than her. He has perfect eyelashes with masculine eyebrows and silky brown hair.

 

 

Trailing his delicate skin, then to his pinky lips, and perfect jaws made her felt safe beside him. She felt like she wanted to stay beside him forever. This boy looked handsome and just perfect.

 

 

She slowly touched his forehead. He’s got fever. She quietly rolled down from the bed and looked for something that she could use to compress his fever. She brought a small towel and soaked it into cold water and put it on his forehead.

 

 

The boy opened his eyes slowly and frowned because of the sudden cold on his forehead. He remembered that he hasn’t eaten since this morning; he felt like he hasn’t got much energy left.

 

 

He peeked at his side and saw the girl’s beautiful brown eyes filled with tears.

 

 

“Why are you crying?” He said. He was surprised. He has got a voice and she did hear him! He tried to sit and saw his best friend…. smaller than him.

 

Did I just wake up from a wonderful dream?He thought to himself. He pinched at his own cheek. He felt hurt.

 

It wasn’t a dream. His wings have disappeared.

 

“What are you doing just looking at me like that, Jjong?” She wiped her tears.

 

 

She fed him. Rice. Chicken. Human’s food.

 

 

“A-am I….dreaming?” He stuttered; afraid that he will woke up and everything will disappear.

 

 

“Do I look like a dream for you?” She jumped into his arm and buried her face in his chest. His shirt was soaked by her tears. He put his arm around her for the first time.

 

 

“Thank you. Thank you Jjong!” She said between her sobs.

 

 

“Why? I didn’t do anything. I should have thank you for taking care of me all this time.”

 

 

She shook her head.

 

 

“Aniyo.” She sobbed. “I never realized that you’re always beside me. I never realized that your presence is so much to me. I always thought that I’m alone. Mianhae, Jjong. I was blind all this time.”

 

 

“Andwae.” He smiled. “I love you.”

 

Sunhae looked at his face. “I love you too, pabo!!” She yelled and punched his chest, but he just smiled looking at her weird condition.

 

 

“If I stay like this forever, as human,let me go to work for you, neh?”

 

 

 

“Waeyo?”

 

 

“I can’t stand to see you hurting inside. I just want to see you smile, neh?”

 

 

She flashed a smile. A smile of happiness.

 

 

And finally, they lived happily ever after as marriage couple.

 

* * *

 

Jjong is a Butterfly– End of Final Chapter


(a/n) not much of an ending, neh? ;] kkk~ Well, thank you for reading everyone^^ any kind of feedback is always welcomed <3

i just finished the poster :3 xD