G.O.O.D Luv

Secretly Secretly You're My +

 

 

 

 

 

Her eyes were close, but all her senses were overflowing, the smell of the dinner was in the whole apartment, such a nice dinner she´d enjoy. She was used to Nicole’s dishes, and she knew her love wasn´t a “chef” but being able to eat something cooked by  the hands for who your love the most, was one of the most delicious experience.  

 

The night was a little fresh, but she didn´t care…Why? Well she was rounded for lovely arms, which were able to protect even for the freeze night.  They decided to cuddle in the couch after the dinner, they were whisper sweet thing to each other, smiling like crazy, they share their latest experience in the media, they have been separated for a whole week, only text message maintain their love alive. Every detail was written in those message, every though, every move…Date wasn´t an easy task. But dating an idol was triple harder to do. But they took the opportunity to do it, they want it to be together and prove the world that when the love is real, not even distance and lack of time are hard obstacles.

 

They have being together for almost 2 years, an incredible quantity of time! It was awesome to last at least 6 months with someone, plus they weren´t just anonymous persons…they have a group name as a backup,  a name to protect. That´s why they were “respect” for the people who knew about their relationship (just a few) Everyone praise their relationship, as something impossible to accomplish, but for them was all based in respect and communication. Even tough, they haven´t have a real fight, they used to be victims of the jealousy and loneliness; being apart from each other was so painful.

 

She never imagined falling for someone in that way, she remembered when her mom read fairytales to her,  they sounded fantastic, but certain part of her told her that of course was “fantasy” no one could be able to love another person like the book described, and if you do…imagine how hard will be to find your soulmate…she was convinced that your “other part” didn´t exist. As she get to know people in her live, they all were dumb, fake, bad, hypocrite, without dreams and illusions…they were nothing to her. Just another pretty face; a live product.

 

But with this person, everthing was different…everything was even better than a fairytale. She felt in heaven, she felt complete, she felt perfect…a true goddess. Gyuri laughed everytime she remember how close they where since the beginning and they didn´t notice their true love was standing just in front of them…such a waste of time…but now, not even abroad promotions would hold their love.

 

-Are you comfortable? – He asks.

-You don´t imagine how much – Gyuri said rejoicing in those arms.

- Did you enjoy the dinner?

-You getting better my love, I remember how you used to burn everything. – Gyuri said smiling and kissing his hand.

-Well, I´d to, imagine what your mom would said if she sees you thinner?

-So, you want me to get fat. – Gyuri pout.

-Haha, You know I´d care. – Touch Gyuri´s cheek.

-That´s why I love you so much. – Gyuri told linking their hands.

-Really? I thought you love me all because my cooking skills. – He smiled proud.

-Oh my god! You just find out. – She stands a little to kiss someone´s cheek.

-You know I´m really worry about what´s coming Gyuri…- He said caressing the goddess cheek.

-I know…- she sighed. – I decided to be this way, other way I wouldn´t be able to be part of the tour.

-Are you conscious…you aren´t the only one worry about this?

-Baby, It´s not your fault not being able to be in the surgery. I promise, the girls would  would be texting you, Ok?

-Every minute?

-Well…At least, every ten, I promise.  – Gyuri said smiling at her boyfriend concern.

 

-I´m going to miss your voice beautiful, I´m going to miss your heavenly voice calling me in the morning to wake me up…the soft sound of you voice telling me how much you miss me and love me.  – He gives Gyuri a quick kiss in her lips. – How much you need me and how much you want… - After he could finish the line, Gyuri claim his lips. As they continued kissing, their mouths opened and they started on each other's lips. Their tongues eventually came into play and they tasted the insides of each other’s mouths, hands moved with frantic eagerness wanting to touch, to feel, to explore until there were no secrets left, no inch of skin unattended.

 

The room was warming up, until a cell phone sound invades the room, asking them to stop…for a while…