A heartbreak.

Love isnt easy.

Ignoring Jonghyun's tease, the maknae's laughter, Seohyun's blush and his sister's icy glare, he walked back to the waiting area and sit down. It was then when he saw a two familiar figures walking hand-in-hand passing by the classrooms, clearly that they did not notice his presence. Unable to remain impassive at what he just saw, he excused himself for awhile.

Jessica: Sorry Seohyun ah, he is so used to get things his way most of the time.

Seohyun: It's okay, Sica unnie~ You are really nice you know. 

Jungshin: She can be really nice if she choose to. 

Minhyuk: Exactly! Most importantly, she doesn't put on an air like what most wealthy or of highest status people would. Actually no one in our Royal family does. 

Seohyun: You guys are actually very close to the Royal family?

Jonghyun: Well sort of? You can say that we kind of grew up with yonghwa hyung.

Jessica: Yah! Lee Jungshin, Kang Minhyuk! If you wish to dicuss about me, please choose a time when I'm not standing within the hearing distance. Alright, Seohyun ah I still have something on. See you tomorrow!

After the Princess left with the boys, Seohyun think back to the ecounter earlier that involves her work piece and laughs at the thought that the Crown Prince isnt as cool as what everyone actually thinks.

Meanwhile, at the same time. At the back garden of the main building

Yonghwa: How long has this been going on? Hara yah

Hara: It have been almost half a year. Yonghwa yah, we...

Yonghwa: So you actually have been deceiving me with your fake feelings with past two years? 

Hara: Listen to me, Yonghwa please. *her hands cupped his face*

Yonghwa: What else do you have to say? I have emptied all my feelings for you to see but you refused to be with me even though you claimed that you returned my feelings. Yet you accepted him. Moreover it was after I confessed. Now those actions between both of you finally came to light, i finally understand the meanings behind them. It's not just the care and concern between best friends but as lovers. Do you find me foolish and pathetic trying to win your heart and changed your mind when you had actually found the guy you wanted to be with?! Or do you guys finds me a nuisance disrupting you guys?

Hara: Yonghwa! Listen to me! Please. 

Hara take Yonghwa's silence as her cue to beings her apology and explanation. At first, she really return his feelings but it was until he expressed his desire to get official when she started to see the big picture. The society will want to know the identity of the crown prince's girlfriend and potential wife, the media will starts to follow her everywhere to tries to dig more information on her and juicy gossips of their relationship. However, it wasn't until when she accompany him to one of the smaller scale social events she gets afraid of the future should she ends up with him. The media was prohibited within a safe radius around the event venue, but they were still bombarded by the media when they were trying to leave. For a couple of months, the media tries to find out the identity of the Crown prince's mysterious date for the night. They only drop the potential juicy gossip when they can't find out the identity, reason being lack of photos of the girl. She wasn't ready to be a wife, let alone the Crown princess. She felt really guilty whenever she's with Yonghwa but couldn't find the heart to break her true feelings to him. Slowly the feeling of a lover fades and soon it turns to the feelings of a good friend. Throughout the whole episode, Junhyung was by her side comforting and assuring her insecurities and soon develop to where they are now. Both of them are really sorry for keeping the truth from Yonghwa but truly hopes he could understand from their point of view. 

Yonghwa still did not say anything for a few minutes after Hara had finish her side of the story. Hara was beginning to panicked when he remain silent and impassive but yet, she knew that various emotions are swimming around in his head right now. Junhyung starts to feel anxious when Hara haven't return from her talk with Yonghwa after almost close to an hour. Just when Hara wanted to gave up waiting for an response of any sorts, "be happy, I'm sure Junhyung will take better of you than I ever did" rang in her ears and look up to see Yonghwa's retreating back view. She was upset to find Yonghwa leaving without commenting anything but yet again, she knew he needs time to digest what he had just learned. When he's ready, he will approached her directly himself.

He just needs time. 

When the princess and the boys found yonghwa, Hara was just beginning to start her tale. So they decided to stay at their current position, not wanting to intrude their privacy. However, they still managed to overheard the conversation behind a huge tree. She was fuming with anger when she heard that Hara, the girl that her brother loved so dearly, has abandoned him long ago but she also understand where she is coming from. While she was angry at her not-so-wise choice to hide the truth from her brother, she admired her courage. When Yonghwa had passed by them without noticing them, she stepped out from the shadows and approached the girl while the boys follows him discreetly to make sure that he is alright.

Jessica: Although I don't agree with your method but I understand where you are coming from. It's not easy to love a royal, let alone the crown prince. It's even harder to marry the royal, to sacrifice your future and dreams. 

Hara: Sica?! You have heard everything?

Jessica: You are brave. At least you tried. Wish you all the best with Junhyung. Sincerely. *smiles slightly* 

With that, Jessica left the girl with an aching heart for her younger brother.

 

(A/N edited yet another chapter! Hope you guys agrrees with me that this is much better! Stay tuned)