The first meeting.

Love isnt easy.

The Royal Palace, Queen mother's chambers.

The Queen enters the room to see that the King and his mother is already waiting for her. After she settle down, her mother-in-law passed her a folder with the label she glance at the older lady and flip through the file. "i have gather a list of suitable ladies which in my opinion, will make a very dutiful crown princess." The King lifted an eyebrow at the word "dutiful", of course this action does not goes unnoticed by his mother, the Queen mother smiles slightly. "Yes, dutiful is the word I've used. I believe these young ladies will only make a dutiful crown princess because I also believe Yonghwa will not fall for them. Until i find the prefect lady for my precious grandson, we will have to make do with these ladies." The Queen seems unsure about the whole situation "until you find the prefect girl? How would you know if the girl will be prefect for Yonghwa? Shouldn't he take his own pick?" The Queen mother only smiles and quotes that she was never wrong. 

For the truth, she did not know who is the prefect lady for Yonghwa, she only knows that her picky grandson does have a girl that he likes. She won't deny the chance for him to date his love interest but she wouldn't allow him to marry her either. The girl just wasn't suitable to be the crown princess and most importantly his wife. 

 

At Seoul College Of Fine Arts, phtography classroom.

The moment Jessica stepped into the classroom, everyone stared in awe and whispers could be heard. No doubt they were discussing about her beauty and her purpose of coming to the photography. In a flash, more people than intended started to gather outside the classroom. trying to catch a glimpse of the fiery ice princess. Jessica noticed the commotion and tossed a half hearted smile on to the lips before asking the guy standing nearest to her the whereabouts of her brother. The tall guy immediately lead her outside the classroom with a smile instead of asking her question directly. Gaping at his bold actions, the class president immediately told him to let go of the princess's hand and apologize to her. When the class president saw that he refused to listen to him, he immediately went forward and apologized in his behalf stating that he is new transfer student. The class drop a sweat when the princess stares without a word throughout, afraid that despite the class president apologized the princess was already upset. No one wants to experience the temper of Princess Jessica. 

Instead of getting angry, she just gave a smirk and followed the guy outside the classroom into a quiet corridor. 

Jessica: Alright, you had your fun. Where did yonghwa go?

JungShin: I seriously thought the class were to lose it when you kept staring at the class president without saying anything. *laughed*

Jessica: Yah! Lee Jung Shin! *glares*

Jungshin: Alright sica noona, the hyungs are out for a photography shoot round the campus. I reckon they should be back soon. Why don't you call hyung instead?

Meanwhile, in the classroom, everyone is trying to figure out why the new transfer student had to lead the princess out when she is looking for her brother. Just when everyone is pondering silently, a girl spoke "what if actually princess Jessica is actually dating Lee jung shin?! And she is actually here looking for him, not the crown prince? Omo what will happen to her husband then?!" Blame the ladyluck was not on her side when both Jungshin and Jessica was already at the door when she expressed her opinion. 

Jessica: Sorry, I'm not sure if i heard correctly. Dating you say? And discussing my personal affairs? *glares at whole class*

Girl: "*terrified* N...No princess Jessica, I was just saying how helpful jungshin was to aid you in finding the crown prince.

Jessica: That had better be the conclusion you guys came out with. 

That girl kept shut after what happened. Although Princess Jessica his usually the one within the trio that doesn't care or get angry, everyone knew better than to defy and make the princess angry. But luckily lady luck was back on their side again when their crown prince came back just in time. 

Yonghwa: What's with this tension in the class? *lifts an eyebrow* Noona, why are you here?

Jessica: You! Where did you go? I've been waiting for you. 

Yonghwa: What's the matter? 

Jessica: Let's go to my classroom first, your class is about to end anyway right?

Yonghwa: What? I still have something on with the boys. 

Jessica: Than they can just join us. Hurry follow up. 

With that, Jessica just walked out of the classroom without giving yonghwa an opportunity to say anything else. He have no choice but to follow Jessica unwillingly and tugging the boys along with him. 

Seoul College Of Fine Arts, Fashion design classroom.

Jessica: wait here while i pack, boys. Don't touch anything or wander about. 

Despite what jessica just said a few minutes ago, Yonghwa walked around the classroom exploring while waiting for her to finish packing. Minhyuk just called for his attention to a particular piece when a girl, who was carrying a lot of files and sketch books told Minhyuk, to stop touching her piece. When Minhyuk turned around suddenly to face her, she stumbled backwards as she was shocked and crashed into yonghwa. BUMP. All the files and sketch books drop on to the floor, with the papers flying everywhere, together with them. "Oh my gosh! Boys, didn't i just asked you guys to sit down there and wait while i packed?! Seohyun ssi, are you alright?!  Jessica said, after witnessing what happened, while helping seohyun up. All the three other boys immediately went forward to help Yonghwa while he groaned and complained that his sister was supposed to help him up first instead of her classmate.

Seohyun: Omo! The crown prince! I''m so sorry! I'm really very sorry that i bumped onto you! Sorry!

Yonghwa: No worries, I'm alright. Just watch where you are going the next time. 

Seohyun: I'm sorry but I did watch where i was going all the time and I was caught off guard this time.

Jessica: Alright both of you. Just get back to the waiting area boys and don't touch anything!

But instead of following the boys back to the waiting area, Yonghwa went forward to examine the piece Minhyuk was looking at before. Seohyun saw his actions and tries to stop him from going closer to her work. Yonghwa doesn't gives up and tried to order her to move away but Seohyun just refuse to move even an inch. Jessica rubbed her temples when she saw that her younger brother is being impossible again. 

Jessica: Just stop it and sit down Yonghwa. You are not supposed to touch anything, the finals are round the corner and everyone is being very anxious about their product. Nothing can afford to go wrong at this point of time.

Yonghwa: I wasn't going to do anything to it! I was just trying to get a closer look!

Seohyun: Well I'm sorry but you can get a closer look after the grading. 

Jonghyun: I heard that the Design department always have a bidding event after the grading to sells their pieces for charity purposesr right? Maybe hyung, yo could just get your hands on the piece instead of just getting a closer look. *smile slyly* 

(A/N: I have edited all the chapters. Please leave a comment after reading so i could improve further. Thanks! Stay tuned!)