f o u r

Dreams Do Come True

 

Stupid Uncle

 

Park Hye Ri’s POV

Sungyeol and I walked around Seoul a little more, taking me to a few landmarks around the city. It was exceptionally fun, especially that I’m with this choding right here beside me. Walking around the city got me really tired.

“Mr. Yeolnalisa, let’s take a rest before we continue.”, I whined.

“It’s your fault for not being athletic. You’re stamina’s too weak.”, Sungyeol said, nagging at me.

“Yah! Lee Sungyeol, jebal, let’s find a place to rest. Please?”, I said, whining again. I stopped walking and glanced at Sungyeol. He was looking at something far away. I looked at the direction where he’s looking and I almost gaped at what I saw.

“Sungyeol… they… don’t tell me they’re shooting a movie or a drama? They are, aren’t they?”, I squealed, jumping in too much delight.

“What’s new?”, Sungyeol said in the calmest way possible, like it was nothing new.

“Of course it’s nothing new to you, but I wanna see who’s filming. Maybe it’s Kim Soo Hyun, or Lee Min Ho, or probably Jung Il Woo!” Thinking of them just makes me too excited.

“Kaja! Let’s see who’s filming!”, I said as I held Sungyeol’s hands and ran to shooting place.

“Yah. You told me you’re tired, pabo!”, Sungyeol whined, as I dragged him towards the shoot.

“Lee Sungyeol, stop whining like an elementary school kid! And besides, seeing my favourite actors would be worth it.”

“What if you saw Myungsoo filming?”, Sungyeol suddenly asked out of the blue. I immediately came into an abrupt stop which caused Sungyeol to fly forward.

“YAH PARK HYE RI!”

I looked at Sungyeol and saw him at the ground, his face flat on the cold ground. I almost had an heart attack and immediately pulled him up.

“PARK HYE RI! You just stained my beautiful face!”, Sungyeol immediately said, as he wiped his face with his hands.

“Oops. Mian.”, I said, trying to control myself not to laugh.

Sungyeol was having difficulties in trying to get the dirt off his face, that’s why I handed him my handkerchief.

“Here.”, I said, handing him the pink handkerchief I brought.

“What’s that?”

“As a matter of fact, it is a small piece of cloth designed with exquisite designs just for you to wipe your dirty face. It’s a handkerchief, babo.”, I stated.

“I know that. But what if that’s dirty, like you sneezed in it or something?”, Sungyeol whined again, for the umpteenth time.

My hands suddenly moved on its own and I found myself wiping Sungyeol’s face.

“Ooops. Mian. Someone was being too picky that’s why I have no choice but to wipe his ugly face.”, I said, letting out a silly grin.

“Tch. Be thankful that you had the chance to wipe such a beautiful face like mines.”, He said, batting his eyelashes at me.

“Eew.”

“Well it’s your fault anyway! You immediately stopped when I mentioned Myungsoo’s name.”

“A-a-anii. I didn’t!”, I stuttered.

“Ooh, why is my yeobo stuttering?”, Sungyeol asked me, leaning his face closer to mines.

“I’m not!”, I said, inching my face away from his.

“Kaja! Let’s go and watch the shooting!”, Sungyeol said as he dragged me towards the shoot.

“Sungyeool, let’s just watch some other time, neh?”, I said, pulling him back.

“I didn’t said it was Myungsoo who was shooting, why are you so nervous?”, Sungyeol asked me as he stopped dragging me.

“I, I-I, I am n—not n—e-rvous, Lee Sungyeol.”

“If you’re not, then let’s go!”, Sungyeol as he dragged me again.       

 

Actually, I’m scared. I’m scared to see Myungsoo. That guy… I don’t know why he’s being rude towards me. Truthfully, I don’t know how he thinks of me. I just… Shz. I don’t know why I’m being nervous like . Aish.

 

Finally, we reached the shooting place. I looked around to see if there are any traces of Myungsoo and saw nothing. I heaved a sigh of relief. I got nervous for nothing.

 

“Sungyeol hyung?”

Sungyeol turned around and greet that person who called him. I froze on my spot, knowing the owner of the voice.

 

Kim Myungsoo’s POV

Since I was hungry, manager hyung and I decided to get some snacks. As we were on our way back, I noticed two persons standing just infront of the set, watching the shooting. I immediately noticed the choding, Lee Sungyeol.

“Sungyeol hyung?”, I asked.

“Myungsooooooooo!”, Sungyeol hyung exclaimed as he gave me a bear-crushing hug.

“Who’s that girl with you Sungyeol. Are you two dating? What if you got ----”, Manager hyung immediately asked, and stopped speaking when the girl turned around.

“Hye Ri-ah~”, Manager hyung sang, as he went towards her, giving her a hug.

“Uncle! I didn’t thought I’ll see you here.”, that girl replied, which earned her a chuckle from Sungyeol.

“Our manager let you call him Uncle?”, Sungyeol asked that Hye Ri girl while I gave her a cold stare.

“Yup. He won’t tell me his real name that’s why he just asked me to call him Uncle.”, the girl said.

“Oh, that’s maybe because he doesn’t want you to know his unique name. Our manager has a really beautiful name, right hyung?”, Sungyeol said, as he gave our manager a goofy smile.

“Lee Sungyeol! Don’t you dare!”, Manager hyung exclaimed, which made that Hye Ri girl laughed.

Her laugh was beautiful.

What? Did I just say that her laugh is beautiful? Hell no. I must be hallucinating.

“Uncle, please tell me your real name!”, Hye Ri asked, and manager hyung frantically shook his head.

“It’s Shim Pa Beo.”, I said.

The three of them looked at me with wide eyes, including Sung Yeol.

After a few seconds, that Hye Ri girl laughed with all her might. Manager hyung looked like he wanted to kill me, and Sungyeol just let out a goofy grin.

“Kim Myungsoo, you’ll die in hyung’s hands later.”, Sungyeol said, as he laughed afterwards.

“Uncle Pa Beo, doesn’t that mean… stupid uncle?”, Hye Ri suddenly asked manager hyung, and frantically laughed again.

Sungyeol hyung then laughed with her, causing manager hyung to laugh too. After a few minutes of laughing, they finally calmed down.

“I’ll go first, hyung. “, I said, and walked away from them.

 

Park Hye Ri’s POV

What the hell is his problem?

 

“I’m going after Myungsoo, I’ll talk to you later, Hye Ri~”, Uncle Pa Beo said, as followed Myungsoo.

 

“Don’t worry too much about Myungsoo, Hye Ri-ah. That guy really has his mood swings.” Sungyeol said.

For that moment, I want to literally punch Myungsoo.

“What’s wrong with him? I didn’t even do anything.”

“Myungsoo’s not really a sociable person. He’s actually more of a timid and introvert type. But don’t worry, once you get close to him, he’ll open up himself to you soon. That’s the time when you’ll meet the real Kim Myungsoo.”

 

The real Kim Myungsoo?  I can’t wait to meet him. 

 

====================================================

Sorry, dear readers for not updating for two days. Miannnnnnnn. ;(( 

I'm really sorry. :|

 

Well, here's a gift. 

 

And here's a BIGGER gift~