t w o

Dreams Do Come True

 

SURPRISE PARTY

         As we walked further, I saw a faint shadow at the far end of the studio. The shadow was holding a camera, and I’m quite sure that it’s uncle.

                    “Hana, deul, set, SURPRISE!”, I exclaimed as I hugged my uncle.

                   But I received no hug back. Instead, my uncle gently pushed me away.

                   “Uncle, why did you do th-------L?

                  And as I looked up to see that person’s face, it was none other than Infinite’s visual, Kim Myungsoo. My eyes almost bulged out of its sockets.

Park Hye Ri's POV

“I’m sorry! I’m really, really sorry. I didn’t know it was you! I thought it was my uncle! Sorry!”, I said, bowing my head continuously.

Before he could even respond, all the lights turned off.

“Saengil Chukha Hamnida, Saengil Chukha Hamnida, Saranghaneun Park Hye Ri, Saengil Chukha Hamnida…”

My uncle sang as he went towards me, carrying my all-time favourite cheesecake. The other staffs sang with him too, well, including Infinite. I looked at L’s direction and he was taking pictures of me. OF MEEEEEEE? I quickly look away and focused my attention towards my uncle.

As they were finished singing, my uncle told me to blow the candles. I’m about to blow it when my uncle covered my mouth.

“What are- yo-ooou do-ing mpggfhh, samcheoon?”, I asked him, having difficulties in speaking because he was covering my mouth.

“Blow it with your nose.”

I quickly laughed at his response. Me, blowing the candles with my nose infront of Infinite? And most importantly, infront of L? No way.

“Come on, blow it with your nose!”, he said, grabbing my head towards the cake.

“Samcheon! It’s embarrassing.”, I quickly replied.

“You used to do this when you’re a kid. Pppalii! The candles are melting.”

Since it’s my birthday after all, I’ll do this. I quickly covered my mouth with my right hand and quickly blew the candles with my nose. The fire died in just one blow.

After I blew the cake, the staffs, Infinite and my uncle clapped their hands for me.

“Dong Jun hyuung, why didn’t you let her wish before she blew the cake?” Sungyeol suddenly asked and whined infront of my uncle.

“She already got her wish.”, My uncle replied, grinning at me.

“Oh really? What’s her wish?”, Sungyeol said, tilting his head and smiled at me. I quickly looked down as I felt the heat rushing up to my cheeks.

*Am I even dreaming?*

“To be able to come to South Korea, and to see you guys. She really loves Infinite.”

“So she’s our fan? Wow, you’re an Inspirit! Come here, let me introduce you to the other members!”, Sungyeol enthusiastically said, as he held my hand and dragged me towards the other members.

*I’m seriously dreaming.*

“Ya Lee Sungyeol! I’m not done talking to my niece yet!”, Uncle Dong Jun screamed, but giggled silently afterwards. My uncle is really crazy.

 

L’s POV

“Hyung! Dong Jun hyung’s niece is our fan!”, the choding said, as he dragged that Hye Ri girl towards us.

“Oh really? We have an international fan?”, Dongwoo enthusiastically replied, cheering and dancing together with Hoya. *This Yadong couple, seriously…*

I looked towards the girl and saw her pinching her arms. As soon as she felt the pain, she let out a squeal.

“So I’m not dreaming? Kyaaa!”, she said as she started jumping in delight. I thought she’ll let out a scream of pain, but I heard a squeal. She squealed because of us. She can’t even stop herself. Aish.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, Park Hye Ri imnida! I’m a big fan of yours!”, she exclaimed as she immediately shook the other members hands. As she was about to shook mine’s, I quickly walked away.

She scoffed and said, “That L guy is rude. I thought he was nice.”

So I’m rude now? Aish that girl!

 

 

 

Park Hye Ri’s POV

As soon as I introduced myself, I quickly shook the other members’ hands. They laughed at my silliness. As I was about to shook L’s, he quickly walked away.

I let out a scoff and said, “That L guy is rude. I thought he was nice.” I made it sure that I said it out loud for him to hear. He didn’t mind me and continued walking away.

“Sorry about L, he’s like that when we meet other people.”, Sunggyu said as I quickly shook my head.

“No, I was actually prepared for that.”, I said, as the other members laughed.

“I’m sorry if that I acted like this, you know, being hyper and crazy. It’s because it’s really my dream to meet you guys.”, I added, scratching my neck.

“It’s alright. At least, you’re showing who you really are. Other fans are actually quite reserved but in reality, they are not. “, Woohyun quickly replied, patting my head with his delicate hands.

“Skinship already eh?”, I asked as  I laughed.

“They don’t call me Namgrease for nothing.”, he replied as we all laughed.

“By the way, was it a coincidence that today was actually your shooting day or did my uncle planned this?”, I asked them.

“Dong Jun hyung actually scheduled this. Our photoshoot was supposed to be 3 days later.”, Dongwoo said.

“I must thank him for his gift then.”, I chimed as they laughed with me.

 

I continued sharing stories with them, as they shared their stories too. They are really adorable guys. Dongwoo really had a great sense of humor, along with Hoya. Hoya's a quiet guy, but every word that comes out of his mouth is really funny. Sunggyu's really corny, and I love it everytime his eyes form a thin line as he laughs. Woohyun's really greasy, even making aegyos for me. Fanservice~! Sungjong's very pretty and skinny. They told me that my uncle is actually their official photographer, and he hid it from me all these years. *Samcheon hid it really well. Of course, who won't go crazy is their uncle is actually Infinite's official photographer?*

As they were laughing and talking with me, I saw L sulking up in a corner. I didn’t know what’s wrong. Maybe he’s just having his time of the month. Keke. 

After talking with them for a few hours, they went ahead for they still had other schedules.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Before sleeping, I thanked my uncle for his gift. For sure, this is not a dream. Having to wait until my eighteenth birthday is worth it, after all. Accidentally hugging L and having fun talking and laughing with the members made my day.

I’m not asking for anything more. It’s my first day here and all of this already happened. Dear God, thank you for this day. I’ll never ever forget this.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry for the fail chapter. Mehe. Thanks for my first four subscibers! I love you guys! <3 

                                                                  -kpopislovee

 

 

             Infinite GIFs for you guys!

                            

                                  L: I know I'm hot. 

 

                          

                          Woohyun: Will this help me make my aegyo better? *drinks it*

                          Result of Woohyun's aegyo on the next chapter.