t h r e e

Dreams Do Come True

 

A Fun Day

 

Park Hye Ri’s POV

 “Nothing’s over, nothing’s over, ….”

I immediately woke up as my alarm clock rung. Well, I’m actually quite excited for this day. The reason is because I’ll be touring around Korea! Yaaay!

I quickly fixed my sheets and went to take a warm bath. After that, I quickly changed into a comfortable dress and wore my favourite shoes.

“SLR, phone, map, dictionary and wallet, check!” I chimed as I put all those things at my backpack. I quickly went downstairs for breakfast.

The aroma of bacon and egg immediately filled my growling stomach.

“Good morning Samcheon~”, I greeted, kissing my uncle who is currently in the kitchen, cooking breakfast for the two of us.

“Hye Ri~ah, come and help me with this.”, my uncle said, as he gave me two plates, one filled with bacon, and another filled with 2 sunny side up eggs.

“Neh.”, was my reply as I put the plates at the table. After he’s done, we started to eat our breakfast.

 

Uncle and I finished our breakfast and I bid him goodbye.

“Don’t get lost, arasso? Call me if you are.”, Uncle said, as he led me towards the door.

“Of course Uncle, I won’t get lost! I’m a woman, now, aren’t I?”, I said, flexing my fake muscles towards him.

We both laughed at my childish behaviour.

“I’ll go now Samcheon!”, I added, waving my hands excitedly as I exited the studio.

 

*Park Hye Ri, hwaiting!*

 

 

I started walking around Seoul, taking pictures of all the things that I admire. As I was walking by, I passed by this lovely coffee shop. I walked in, and the strong smell of coffee beans immediately greeted me. The coffee shop only had a small amount of people, one who was at the counter, two waiters, and two customers, including me.

I ordered one café latte to somehow quench my thirst. Once I finished ordering, I went to a nearby table to wait for my order. Getting the map from my backpack, I look for a few landmarks where I can go after looking around Seoul. Suddenly, the bells chimed, signalling that someone has arrived at the coffee shop. A tall guy who was suspicious looking entered the coffee shop. He was wearing a black hoodie and is covering his face with a mask in this kind of hot weather. What a weird person. *Tsktsk.*

But what surprised me was that the waiters actually greeted him like they’re the best of friends. Why the hell do I care, by the way?

Then suddenly, the one at the counter said, “Yeolnalisa’s here!”

That’s when my ears perked up.

“Sungyeol?!”, I said, slash that, I shouted.

The hoodie guy looked at me. His eyes suddenly got bigger.

“Hye Ri?!”, He exclaimed, as he made his way towards me. Tearing off the mask from his face, he suddenly gave me a big grin and excitedly hugged me.

It was indeed Sungyeol.

“Hye Ri, I never thought that I’ll see you here again!”, Sungyeol chimed, as he broke away from the hug.

“Sungyeol-ssi, I never thought that I would also see you here!”, I exclaimed, as we both laughed.

He told the waiters at the shop to serve him his favourite drink while he took a seat infront of me.

“So, what are you doing here all by yourself, Hye Ri-ah?”, Sungyeol questioned me.

“Oh, just exploring around Seoul. I don’t want to bother my uncle. And it’s more exciting if I’m all by myself!”

“But, isn’t is quite sad to be exploring alone?”

“Well, a little. Just a little.”

“Oh! I have a great idea!”, Sungyeol suddenly exclaimed.

“I’ve heard of your not so brilliant ideas, choding.”, I said, as Sungyeol pouted. *Cute, but L’s aegyo’s cuter. But he’s rude. So naaaa. *

“You don’t trust me?”, he replied, his tone full of disappointment. He pouted once more as he covered his face with his hands and shook his head.

“Yah, Lee Sungyeol, are you actually trying to do an aegyo? Wow, what a fail!”, I said, laughing harder as I saw the change in his expressions.

“Yah! Why are you ‘Yah!’-ing me. I’m older than you, remember?”, Sungyeol said.

“Soooo?”, I said. “Bleeh!”

“Yah Park Hye Ri! Stop teasing meee!”, Sungyeol said, stomping his feet like a child.

“You really are a choding!”

“I’m not!”

“You are! Choding!”

“Anioo!”

“Choding!”

 

“Ehem, ehem.”

I looked at up and saw the waiter holding out our drinks.

“One café latte for Hye Ri-ssi and one iced Americano for this choding.”, the waiter said, as I suddenly laughed. Even the waiter called him choding.

“Yah hyung!”, Sungyeol said, standing up to hit his ‘hyung’. But unfortunately, that ‘hyung’ got away.

“That guy will get it from me.”, Sungyeol mumbled as he sat back down to his sit.

I took a sip of my café latte.

“Wow, it’s delicious.”

“Yup! All their coffees here are delicious. That’s why I always come here.”, Sungyeol replied.

“Oh. That explains why you’re pretty close with them.”, I said.

“Yup. Anyways, let’s go now!”, he said, as he grabbed my backpack and put it behind his back.

“Yah! What do you think you’re doing Lee Sungyeol?”, I said, trying to get my backpack back.

“I’ll accompany you for today.”, was his reply, flashing me his notorious goofy grin.

“What if you got caught? Are you trying to get into trouble?”, I asked him.

“Micheosseo? Of course I won’t. I’m in a disguise, ‘ya know?”, Sungyeol said, and winked at me afterwards.

“Pabo. By the way, where are the other members? Why are you alone?”, I asked him.

“The other members have their own personal schedules.”

“And for L…”, he continued, looking at me at the eyes.

“He’s currently on a variety show with the other casts from ‘Shut Up! Flower Boy Band.”

“Yah! I didn’t even ask for L!”, I snapped back at him, slightly blushing.

“Look, you’re even blushing. I know you like L!”

“Ani! That guy is rude.”, I replied, trying hard not to let out a smile or he’ll just continue teasing me.

“Chincha?”, Sungyeol said, imitating Sungjong’s voice while batting his eyelashes.

“Aigoo! Let’s just go. But don’t get caught, arasso?”, I told him, as we both got up from our seats.

 

We both bid goodbye at his friends at the coffee shop and we started to stroll to the other parts of Seoul.

 

As we were walking, I asked Sungyeol a question.

“Sungyeol-ssi.”

“Neh?”

“Aren’t you being too comfortable with me? We just met yesterday.”

“No. Actually, Dong Jun ajusshi has been telling us stories about you. And I’m really friendly, that’s why I’m not awkward with you.”, Sungyeol replied, giving me a slight smile.

“Chincha? It’s because you might think I’m feeling close.”, I said, playing down with my fingers.

“Of course not. Well, if you really want to get closer, then we might as well start now.”

“Huh? How?”

“Call me oppa.”

“What with Korean guys being so grumpy on girls calling them ‘oppa’”? I curiously asked.

“Well, for me. I feel good when girls call me oppa.”

“Then I shall not call you oppa then.”, I said, and let out a smirk.

“Waeeee?” Sungyeol whined.

“Well, I wanna be different from others. I want to be your friend as me, not as a fan. Besides, I can give you a nickname, right?”, I asked, and gave him a smile.

“Of course. You can call me HandsomeYeol, yYeol, or plainly Yeol.”, he replied.

“Ani. I want to call you Yeolnalisa.”, I said, then laughed. Sungyeol gave me a glare. He really doesn’t like it whenever someone calls him Yeolnalisa.

“Yeolnalisa, yeolnalisa~~”, I sang, teasing him by pointing to him not so visible eyebrows.

“Okay. You can call me that.” He said as he gave me a wiggled his eyebrows.

“Chincha?”, I asked him.

“In one condition.”

“What is it?”

“I’ll call you my yeobo. Is that alright?”, he said, giving me a playful smile.

“Andwaeeee!”, I said, walking ahead of him.

“Yeobo! Wait for me!”, he screamed. I looked around and saw a few ahjummas smiling at us.

“Wow~ what a lovely couple.”, an ahjumma suddenly said.

“Komawoyo Ahjumma. My yeobo really looks beautiful, right?”, Sungyeol said, as he put an arm around me.

“Neh. She is.”, the ahjumma replied as she giggled.

 

And that was how my day started with Lee Sungyeol.

 ========================

YAAAAAAAY!

Third Chapter finished! =D Sorry guys, no L for today. But of course, he’ll appear soon. Keke. Look out at what’s going to happen next!

                                                                                                                                                      -kpopislovee

 

Infinite GIFs

                       After Woohyun drank the aegyo potion... 

                            

 

                He suddenly become the aegyo king! (Sungjong became an extra. Lol.)

                          

 

As for L...

              

    See you soon. *winks*