Oh screw my life...

Falling in Love with a Celebrity.

 

“What?” Jessica asked rather loudly in front of his face. Kris smirked, “Lets be friends,” he repeated himself.

 

Jessica rolled her eyes, “Whatever, just give me back my wallet already,” she demanded with her right hand out waiting for her wallet. Kris looked down at her hand then back at her, “You know I’m serious about being friends…right?”

 

“And I’m serious about you returning my wallet back,” Jessica said ignoring his question.

 

“Give me your phone first,” he demanded.

 

“Why?”


“I’m serious about becoming friends with nooan,” he simply stated. Jessica puffed out her cheeks and stuffed her hand into her bag. She pulls out her cell phone, “Give me back my wallet,” she demanded. Kris reached into his jacket and pulls out her wallet. She quickly reach out for her wallet but Kris yanked it away just in time.

 

“Hey!” Jessica shouted. Kris chuckled, swiftly and quickly he snatches her phone away from her hand and stuffs her wallet back into his jacket.

 

“That’s no fair!” she pouted and stomped her feet. Kris watched her cute reaction before using her phone to call his. His phone rings in his pocket and he pulls it out. Kris smiles, ends the call and saves Jessica’s phone number into his phone. He then saves his number into Jessica’s phone and hands it back to her, “There I’ve done all of the hard work for you.”

 

Jessica glared at him before snatching her phone away from him, “I’m just going to delete your number,” she told him.

 

“Well in that case I’ll continue to call and annoy you then.”

 

Jessica grunted and sticks out her right hand again, “Wallet,” she reminded him.

 

“Oh yeah,” Kris sticks his hand into his jacket and then gasped loudly, “Omo.”

 

“What?”

 

“I…I don’t know where your wallet went,” he lied and pretended to search for her wallet in his jacket.

 

“Quit lying, you just stuck my wallet in there not too long ago,” Jessica said.

 

“I’m serious noona I can’t find your wallet,” Kris explained and searches through his jacket purposely avoiding the one pocket where he stuck her wallet in. Jessica frowned, strode her way up to Kris and opened his jacket.

 

“I swear you stuck it in here awhile ago,” she muttered and searched for her wallet in Kris’s jacket. He smirked and stood there while Jessica searches through him. He looks up to see his group mates watching the both of them from afar with a bunch of grins on their faces. Suho shook his head and looked down and continued to type on his phone.

 

“Argh!” Jessica grumbled, “where did you put it?!” she glared at him. Kris chuckled, “I told you I lost it,” he said.

 

“That’s impossible how can you just lose something when you barely stuck it in there?”

 

Kris shrugged, “I’m not sure, but you should ask the stylist who created this jacket,” he smirked. Jessica’s eyebrows twitched, “You’re a jerk,” she told him.

 

“You can continue to search me if you want noona,” Kris said with a smirk. Jessica frowned, pulled Kris’s jacket apart again and continue to search.

 

“Okay, yeah I’ll help you with the dance later Ryeowook,” Donghae told the younger before opening the door which lead to the room where Jessica was in. He waved bye to Ryeowook before turning his attention to the people inside the room.

 

“What’s going on?” He asked once he saw Jessica searching through Kris’s jacket frantically. Jessica pulled away from Kris and pouted at Donghae while pointing at Kris, “He won’t give me back my wallet,” she complained. Donghae chuckled and walked up to the two, “Why would Kris have your wallet?” he asked her while smoothing out her hair.

 

“Exactly noona, why would I have your wallet?” Kris asked. Jessica glared at Kris, “You had my wallet,” she claimed.

 

Kris looked into his jacket and then back at her, “Nope,” he shook his head.

 

“Oppa~” Jessica clung onto Donghae, “You’re not helping me here.”

Donghae chuckled and patted her head, “Were you able to find your wallet in Kris’s jacket?” Jessica shook her head, “Then I don’t think he has your wallet then.”

 

“But he does, he’s not giving it to me, he had my wallet I swear,” Jessica tried to explain.

 

“Donghae!” someone shouts from the door. Donghae lets out a frustrated sigh since all he wanted to do right then and there was to hang out with Jessica. He spins around to see Leeteuk standing there at the doorway, “Oh hey Jess,” Leeteuk greeted her. Jessica smiled and bowed back to him, “Are you going to practice with us or not?” his leader asked him.

 

“I…I’ll be there in a bit,” Donghae said.

 

“Well hurry because manager hyung won’t let us start until you’re there,” he said before leaving. Donghae grunted in frustration and ruffled his hair, “Man and all I wanted to do was rest,” he said.

 

Jessica looked at him before fixing his hair, “Go and practice oppa, I’ll see you another time,” she told him. Donghae looked at her, smiled and nodded, “I wanted to see you for just a bit,” he told her and patted her head, “How’s Krystal and Tiffany doing?”

“They’re doing good,” she said, “Krystal keeps on asking about you.”

 

“Does she miss me that much already? Tell her I’ll buy her favorite food when I come over to visit you guys.”

 

“Okay,” Jessica smiled and pushed him slightly towards the door, “hurry and go before you get scolded by your manager.”

 

Donghae nodded and leaves the room. Jessica takes in a deep breath before facing Kris again, “What?” Kris asked.

 

“Are you really not going to give me my wallet back? Don’t you know my life is in there?”

 

Kris nods, “I know.”

“Then, ugh,” Jessica throws her hands up in the air, “I give up,” she shouted and sits on an empty chair near her. Kris chuckled and crouched down to face her face to face, “Promise me that you won’t erase my number and I’ll give you back your wallet.”

 

Jessica looked up at him through her bangs, “Whatever,” she said before looking back down at the ground. Kris reaches into his jacket and pulls out her wallet and hands it over to her. Jessica looked down at it then back up at Kris, “You’re not going to pull it away if I reach for it…are you?” she asked quietly. Kris chuckled and shook his head, “No not this time noona.”

 

Jessica reaches over and takes her wallet from Kris’s hand, “See I told you won’t yank it backward,” he laughs and pats her head with his hand. Jessica shuts her eyes and enjoyed the warm feeling that spread throughout her body as Kris patted her head. He finally pulled away and once he did Jessica quietly whimpered from the lost of contact.

 

“Are you going home yet?” he asked her. Jessica looked up at him and nodded then stood up, “I have to get going,” she told him before heading out through the door.

 

“Wait!” Kris called and ran up to her, “I’ll walk you to the front,” he offered.

 

“Um…but wouldn’t your fans see?”

 

Kris chuckled, “That doesn’t matter,” he said and grabbed her small hand into his. He then dragged her out from the room and down the hall to the front of the building. Jessica allowed her to be dragged and looked down at their hands. She smiled to herself loving how both of their hands fit so well with each other. Kris sneaked a peek behind his shoulder and he too smiled as well as he sees Jessica smiling at their hands and tightens his grip on her hand. The both of them reach the front and he finally lets go of her hand.

 

“Go home safely noona,” he told her. Jessica nods without looking up at him and heads outside, “Noona!” he shouted. Jessica spun around to see what he wanted, “Don’t think that I’m a stalker or anything but…don’t be surprise if I show up on your doorstep one day,” he said with a smile. Jessica frowned before spinning back around and heading off. Kris watched as Jessica disappeared from his sight before retreating back into the building.

 

As Jessica walked down the streets of Seoul, she looked down at the hand that Kris had held not too long ago and smiled. She brings her hand up to her nose and smelled it as Kris’s scent still lingered there. She blushes a little and quickly brought her hand back down to her side, “Aish Jessie, what is wrong with you?” she asked herself and then chuckled. Jessica stuffs her hands into her pocket and continued her way back home.

 

Jessica walked into her house and kicked off her shoes once she was inside. Krystal came running through the hallway and pounced on her sister, “UNNIE!!!” she shouted into her ears. Jessica pushed Krystal away a little, “Soojung not so loud,” she said.

 

“Mianhae,” Krystal apologized and lets go of her sister so that she can slip on her house slippers, “guess what!” Krystal said excitedly and jumped around in circles.

 

“What?” Jessica asked.

 

“I got a job!!!”

 

Jessica eyes widen and gasped, “Really?”

 

Krystal nods, “I’m so happy!!! Guess where I’ll be working at.”

 

“Mm….at that one beauty salon that you want to work at so much…I forgot what it was called.”

 

Krystal shook her head, “Nope, this place is even BETTER,” she exclaimed.

 

“Um…”

 

“I’ll be working as a hairstylist with SMEnt’s newest boy group EXO,” Krystal shouted and then jumped around in circles again. Jessica’s mouth immediately dropped, “With…with…EXO? As in…that one boy group that consists of Chinese and Korean member…that group that just had their concert yesterday and a fansign event today…that group that Tiffany’s a fangirl of?”

 

By now Krystal had stopped jumping in circles and looked at her sister awkwardly, “Um…yeah,” she answered.

 

“Oh screw my life!!” Jessica shouted and stormed off to her bedroom leaving a confused Krystal alone. 

---------------------------------------