Official

It's You I Want

I had to close my eyes to think about what was going on. I couldn't believe this was happening. Did Chansung really just say that he loves me? Did he just prepare all of this for me? I wanted to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

 

"Sulli?"

 

I opened my eyes to see Chansung, looking at me and waiting for my answer. Oh my, this is really happening. We really are on a rooftop of  one of the city's tallest buildings overlooking the sunset and the whole city.

 

He's waiting! Say something, Sulli!

 

"How did you even know I was here?"

 

"Always so curious about the details," he chuckled. "I talked to Victoria and she told me your schedule."

 

I nodded. "But love? How sure are you?"

 

"There's something about you, Sulli, I don't know what and I can't explain this good enough.. But I seriously can't get you out of my mind. It's like everything is better when I'm with you." He started walking to where the bouquet of flowers were and I followed him. He handed the bouquet over to me.

 

"That could be just a silly crush, or infatuation, maybe." I pointed out as I received the flowers from him.

 

"I've dated other girls before, none of them ever gave me the same effect you did when we first started practicing together. It's like I can do anything when I'm with you. I've never met anyone like you. Every other girl ceased to be attractive in my eyes after you tripped on me that first day of practice. You're amazing, Sulli, and I love you." He blushed and looked down.

 

"Oppa," I said to call for his attention. He looked at me in the eyes. "You're crazy," I said and he looked away shyly but I turned his head back to face me with my free hand. "But I'm crazy, too, you know 'cause I'm starting to fall for you." Then I couldn't take it anymore. I kissed him. He was shocked at first but it didn't take long before he started kissing me back. He put on hand on the back of my neck and another just right on my waist.

 

Here I was, in the arms of Hwang Chansung. If only I could stop time and stay like this.

 

***

 

"Okay, everyone! I have good and bad news. Which one do you want to hear first?" Mimi said as she entered the practice room. We were seated in a semi-circle on the floor, waiting for Lily.

 

It was more than a week since Chansung and I got together and I couldn't be any happier. We would spent as much time as we could. He'd drive me home if I had solo schedules, and he'd take me and the other f(x) girls out to hang out if our schedules permit us. When Mimi scheduled us for a practice session, Chansung picked me up and went to the venue together.

 

"Tell us the bad news first, noona," Taemin said.

 

"Well," Mimi paused dramatically. "They decided to cut all your performances short and you will all be performing in just one song in parts."

 

"So this means less practice and stress for us?" Mir asked with his eyes wide open.

 

"Exactly! That's the good news!" Mimi exclaimed.

 

We all clapped, even I was relieved about the news. I looked at Chansung who was beside me and he was frowning.

 

"What's wrong?" I asked.

 

"That means I have less time to dance with you," he pouted. I laughed.

 

"Aish, you are just too cute," I said as I pinched his cheeks.

 

"Alright now! Let's get too work!" Mimi clapped her hands and we all settled down. "I've already planned out the song and parts. We'll take them by parts and at the end, you're all dancing together. I need you all to work hard today since the next time you'll be seeing me again is just hours before the actual performance. And we will probably be busy with your costumes and stage blockings by that time, too. So everyone, please remember your parts, okay? Let's start with Taemin!"

 

We all nodded and paid our full attention to Mimi.

 

Chansung stood up and offered his hand to help me get up. "You ready, love?"

 

I smiled up at him as I took his hand and he pulled me up. "More than ever."

 

"Chansung and Sulli, you're up next!" Mimi said. We nodded.

 

"Let's kick some , babe," I winked at him and led the way to Mimi, leaving him momentarily stunned and blushing.

 

__________________________________________________

 

Really short chapter, but don't worry! I promise to make it up to all of you!

What are your thoughts on this chapter? Please, do tell me :)