Impromptu Date

It's You I Want

There he was, gorgeous as ever, leaning against the wall. He was wearing dark jeans, grey sweater and a black coat over it. He also had grey beanie on and sunglasses.

 

"You're inside a building," I pointed out. "Why do you have to wear sunglasses?"

 

He smirked, then took his sunglasses off. "Well, I'm sorry, ma'am," he said and looked me in the eyes.

 

Oh gosh, I think I'm about to faint.

 

"So," he said as he walked towards me. "I hear there's this small cafe in this building make great hot chocolate."

 

"Well," I looked down so he couldn't see me blush. "Krystal said she'd text me if we'd grab a bite after her shoot but I guess she's still busy.... I think I have an hour or two for hot chocolate before my next meeting."

 

He smiled. "Perfect."

 

The elevator doors opened and Chansung motioned me to go in first. He pushed a button that said "RT".

 

"What floor's that?" I asked.

 

"Rooftop."

 

"Oh, I didn't know they had a cafe in this building."

 

"Yeah, it's only open for special occassions," he smiled at himself as if there was an inside joke about it.

 

I shrugged it off. Weird.

 

We reached the top floor and as soon as we got off the elevator, his phone rang.

 

"Oops, gotta take this call," he said. "You go ahead and I'll follow. There's a door to your right at the end of the hall that leads to a short staircase to the rooftop, then you'll see the cafe."

 

He then answered the call and spoke to whoever was calling in a very low voice that I couldn't hear.

 

I nodded and went ahead. A part of me wondered who the call was from and I felt a pang of jealous. And it upset me that I was getting jealous over a silly phone call.

 

I tried to shake all the jealousy off and opened the door to the staircase and went up the stairs. It amused me to know about a rooftop cafe. Maybe next time I can bring Krystal and the other girls here. I just know the view of the city would be amazing. This was one of the tallest building here.

 

I reached the top and opened the door to the rooftop. 

 

Oh. My. Gosh.

 

I was in shock. There was no cafe in sight. Instead, there was an aisle of candles that led to a huge bouquet of flowers with an envelope. I slowly walked towards it, confused. The flowers looked stunning and when I opened the envelope, it was empty.

 

I frowned.

 

"Nice cafe, huh?"

 

I turned to see Chansung holding up the note that I guess was supposed to be in the envelope. He walked towards me and handed it to me. I took it and opened the folded card. It was blank.

 

I looked up at him. "Okay, now I'm more confused."

 

He gave me a sheepish smile. "I don't really know how to put how I feel in words and it would be really awkward if I danced my way to express my feelings.

 

I listened intently.

 

"So, I'll just have to use one of our songs to tell you how I feel..."

 

And he started singing 2PM's "I Will Give You My Life" acapella.

(Author's Note: If you want to listen to the song and see the lyrics, click here.)

 

When he finished, I was practically teary-eyed. His voice was so good, and the way he stared at me made it so hard for me to breathe. I opened my mouth to say something but he raised his finger.

 

"This may seem a little fast, Sulli, but I already love you. Can I take care of you?"

 

Oh my. Is this really happening?

 

_______________________________________________________________

 

ASDSFGHDJGFAGH I was smiling the whole time I was writing this chapter!!

I felt guilty about concentrating on my 2nd fanfic that I decided to update this one.

Please tell me how you feel about it :)