Showtime

It's You I Want

"Sulli and Chansung will be performing together for the maknae special!"

 

"Sulli f(x) and Chansung 2PM?"

 

"Yes! How do you think will it go?"

 

"I think it will be fine, I'm excited to see how their chemistry will be."

 

"I don't know, Sulli doesn't seem like Chansung's type."

 

I leaned against the wall and closed my eyes, continuing to listen to the group of fans who got backstage passes from I-don't-know-who. They didn't know they were talking just outside the maknae performance dressing room and that I could hear them. I was alone in the dressing room, but I refused to let a small group of fans upset me. I was actually very anxious about our little performance even though it's really short. Fans can be very opinionated sometimes.

 

"Hey, where are we anyway? There aren't any labels on the dressing room doors! How do we find our oppas?"

 

"Omo, it's Chansung!"

 

I opened my eyes as I heard the girls outside scream and ask Chansung to take photos with them. Chansung graciously agreed and thanked them for their support.

 

"Oppa, is that the 2PM dressing room?"

 

"No, it's the maknae special one," Chansung replied calmly. "I think Sulli and the rest are in here."

 

"Sulli is there?!"

 

"Yes," Chansung replied. "Would you like to come in for a short while?"

 

"We'd love to but we have to get going, oppa. Our PD unnie might get mad for disturbing too many idols."

 

I sighed with relief. I don't know how I'd face those girls, anyway. Chansung opened the door and saw me standing in front of the door. He smiled and bent down to kiss me. That made me feel loads better.

 

"How are you?" I asked him sweetly.

 

He poutued, "still really sick." I put the back of my hand on his forehead to feel his body temperature. He really was hot.

 

"Oh my, you shouldn't be performing!" I exclaimed as I pushed him to sit down on a couch. "Did you take your medicine already? You should drink plenty of water!"

 

He smiled up at me. "Hwang Chansung! this isn't a laughing matter! Why are you laughing?"

 

He patted the space beside him on the couch and I sat down beside him. He laughed and put his arms around me. "Baby, I'll do fine later, promise."

 

I looked at the clock. "Well, we're not going on stage in an hour, I think you should take a power nap first."

 

He nodded, put a pillow on my lap and started napping. I looked down at him. He looked so tired, I really felt bad for him. "Sweet dreams, love," I whispered. When I was sure he had fallen asleep, I continued reading my book.

 

***

 

"You ready, babe?" I looked at Chansung who was smiling at me weakly.

 

He nodded and we positioned ourselves to our spot as we heard Taemin singing the first part. The platform we were standing on started to go up the stage. Before our heads were visible to the stage, I gave Chansung a quick kiss on the cheek and he smiled at me.

 

"Thanks, babe," he said. "Let's do this."

 

***

 

"Good job, Chansung and Sulli!" the PD told us as we were rushing to the other stage where we'd all dance together. I was holding Chansung's hand, leading him the way since he looked terribly sick.

 

"One more, baby," I whispered and hugged him before we got out. "You can do this."

 

He smiled and followed me out.

 

***

 

"Sulli! What can we do for you?" Nichkhun greeted me as I got inside their dressing room. The show had just ended and I wanted to tell Chansung to go straight home with the boys instead of driving me home.

 

"Chansung -- how is he?" I asked as Nichkhun hugged me hello.

 

"Hey Chansung! You have a visitor!" Wooyoung said after hugging me as well.

 

I found Chansung lying down on the couch. Poor baby.

 

"We better get going now," Junsu waved. "We're tired."

 

"Wait! Chansung has to go home with you. He's so sick, I don't think he can drive in this condition." I explained.

 

"No," Chansung groaned. "My car is here."

 

"Manager hyung can drive it," Junho said as he reached down to help Chansung up. I said goodbye to the 2PM oppas and looked at Chansung who was pouting.

 

"I'll see you when you're well and healthy," I said. "Just rest, don't visit me until your fever's gone." I kissed him softly and waved one last goodbye to the group and went back with my f(x) girls.

 

***

 

"Good morning, love," I said as I answered Chansung's call. It was past all the Gayo performances and he was very well now.

 

"Do you have schedule today?" he asked.

 

"Nope," I answered.

 

"I was wondering if you wanna come have dinner with me and my family tonight."

 

"Really? You sure?'

 

"Very sure," he answered. "I'll pick you up at 5 in the afternoon."

 

"Okay, see you later."

 

"Okay, love you."

 

I smiled. "Love you, too" I answered before hanging up. I need to find something nice to wear.

 

"Krystaaaaal!" I said as I entered our dorm room's TV area. "I need your help!"

 

_______________________________________________________

 

How was it? :)