Chapter 2

New Breed, New Life

“Yah! I don’t wanna learn girly moves!” “They’re not ‘girly’! Besides, I don’t wanna learn those rough, ugly boy dances…”

Mia started to laugh silently as she watch the 2 kids argue. *Of all the classes, of all the age ranges, he left me with kids…* she thought before clapping her hands together.

“Ok kids, line up against that wall. Boy on one side, girls on the other.” She pointed to the back wall & the kids followed her directions. A smile grew on her face when she noticed that the boy & girl arguing earlier were standing right next to each other.

“Ok now,” she continued. She pointed at the 2, “You 2, partners.” The boy & girl were confused as they looked at each other & back to their teacher. “Mwol?!” they both exclaimed. Mia nodded her head.

“Yep. All of you, please take a spot behind me as I continue pairing your mates.” She continued pairing the rest of her class & when she was done, she moved to the mirror to see the ‘couples’. “Perfect! Now kids, say hello to your partner. You will be working with them for all of your lessons!”

The kids were all awkwardly greeting each other, all except those 2 from earlier. “Seonsaeng-nim! I don’t want to work with that person” was all she heard from them.

After getting down to their level, Mia explained to them that if they refused to participate as a team, she would have them separated from the other groups & learning traditional ballroom dances. The 2 kids quickly shut their mouths.

Walking back to the front of the room, Mia addressed her class. “I put you all in pairs so you guys will learn to be a team. Being in a team requires not only your participation, but your partner’s as well. Please learn this lesson well.” She made her way to start the music. “I have put together routines that I think you all will like…”

She turned back to face her class. “Now, who’s ready?”

--

After about an hour of intros & simple dance steps, Mia was getting tired, while her class was still full of energy.

As she the class was nearing its end, Mia let her students break & talk to each other. She took a big gulp from her nearly empty water bottle when one of her students tapped her on her leg.

“Seonsaeng-nim? I think there is someone here to see you…” he was pointing to the door.

There was your mentor standing there in the doorway, but there seemed to be someone else standing behind him.

*Who is that?*

--

 

 

 

Forgive me if this chapter was short...I already wrote this part along with the 1st chapter, but i couldn't quite put it with it. I didnt want to wait another few days to post this, so i decided to double update today...

BUT! ooooooh~ who could that guy be, eh?