Episode 1 PART 2 - Love and Secrets

The Devil's Slave

He came closer I swear our lips were 4 inches apartas he approached me time seemed to stop. And so did I.

~"EEEEP WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN?"~ "OMOO DOES MY BREATH STINK?"~" IS HE GOING TO KISS ME ON THE LIPS?"~ "DO I SAY SOMETHING?"~"DO I KEEP MY EYES  OPENED OR CLOSED?" ~"MAYBE OPEN TO MAKE SURE I DON'T SCREW UP."~"BUT I'D LOOK STUPID KISSING WITH MY EYES OPEN?"~

All of these thoughts came flying around in my head all at once. If I didn't stop thinking I think I would've said all the things on my mind out loud.

~PANT~ ~PANT~ ~"I'M GOING TO PASS OUT IF THIS TENSION DOESN'T END"~ The closer he came to me the more nervous I got. 

While I was hacving some type of anxiety attack Siwon Oppa stopped looking at me and caught attention to my collar. I kept thinking ~"I'M GOING TO DIE IF HE KISSES MY NECK!"~ So as he came closer he flicked something of my shoulder.

" Don't be scared. You had a bug on your shoulder."

~"FAIL!"~

"It's getting dark. You should get home soon. If you'll like I could him you look for your dice tomorrow."

"That's .....alright. It's n....nothing."

" Ok, bye."

"Haaaaa so Choi Siwon huh? I think I like the look of this." 

" Siwon Oppa." 

" My name ...is..."

"Lee SoonKyu." 

~"MEEEEP"~ @__@ <3 ~"HE SAID MY NAME." " HE KNOWS MY NAME!!!!"~

"Bye Bye!" I over reacted for nothing. Once you actually got to talking it wasn't as bad as I thought. You know what? It was easy talking to Siwon Oppa. He wasn't like those arrogant kids like the one I met the other day. He was different. He was the guy every girl wanted. But he was the guy I wanted. I just hope he feels the same way.

  "  School's sweatheart Lee SoonKyu and Basketball team captain Choi Siwon." " Let's have a little fun with this."

~"He talked to me! He Knew my name!"~

I was on my way to the restaurant where my mom worked at. I always went to visit to check up on her. Because she's a lil'.........let's just say she acts NO WHERE near her age.

~Jugeodo mot punae naega eotteohke neol ponae Garyeo geodeun tteonaryeo geodeun nae gaseum gochyeo nae Apeuji anhke na saragal surado itge Andwindamyeon eochapi ussal geo Jugeodo mot punae~

"HELLOOOOOO" I tried to hide my excitement but I can't help but show it to TaeYeon especially since she's the one who made me go tell him my feelings, EVEN THOUGHT THAT'S NOT WHAT WENT ON BUT AT LEAST HE KNOWS MY NAME!!!!

"Hello SoonKyu, someone sounds excited~"

" I am ~~"

"Anyways did you find your diary?"

" OMO I DIDN'T AISSH!"

"NO?" " ISN'T THAT THE MAIN REASON YOU WENT LOOKING AT SCHOOL?!"

" I ......I....got a little distracted on the way......" Dang it SOONKYU! =____= I knew I shouldn't have let Siwon distract me for looking for the diary that involved him! I just never do use my head, do I? .___.

" Yahh. Don't worry . We can look for it tomorrow." " Ok? BYE-BYE."

" GOD,.....PLEASE BLOW THE DIARY ALL THE WAY TO CHILEEE!"

"IT'S OK!"" IF I HADN'T NEVER GONE BACK TO LOOK FOR IT I WOULD HAVE NEVER TALKED TO SIWWWOOON." Nice now I'm talking to myself All I need is for a therapist to see me talking to myself and take me to some crazy house.

 I went into the restaurant soon after to look for my mother so I can cook us dinner since she hardly ever thinks about eating just about getting money to be able to actually buy the food. But not actually "eat" it.

" Boss lady."

" SoonKyu, you're here."

"I'm here to see my mom."

" She's out making some deliver to a factory around the Corner of PyeoBan."

"Eunng."

" I later told her she could go straight home afterwards."

" I'll go look for her then. Thankyou Boss Lady."

"YAH! SoonKyu, your mother seems so distracted lately, so please take care of her. Make sure she doesn't hurt herself."

" Ne. Got it. Bye-Bye."

I left the restaurant to go look for my mother. Even though she was never the "best mom" or the "most popular mom" she's always been there for me even though it always seems like I'm the mom. But I rather have someone who's always been my mom then never was my mom. 

" OOOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!"

" MOM!!!"

"OWWWWWWWW!!"

~" C'MON!"~

" MOMM!"

"SOONKYU!!"

"ARE YOU OKAY?" I tried to look at the wound but everytime I tried she'd just freak out. 

' IT HURTS SOOOO MUCCCH." " I THINK I MIGHT BE DYINGGG."

" MOM STOP OVERREACTING. IT'S JUST A CUT."

" I KNOWW BUT IT HURTS SOO MUCCH." "WAAAAAAHH"

"WAAAAH" 

Even when we got home my mom was still crying as if she was hit by a bullet. But that's just how my mom is.

" ITTTTT HURTTTTSSSSS!"

" STOPP MOVING I HAVE THE DISINFECT IT!"

" NOOOOOOOOO!!"

"WHY NOT?!"

"BECAUSE IT'S GONNA HURTTT!"

"WELL YOU'RE ALREADY HURT SO WHAT IS A LITTLE ALCHOHOL GOING TO DO?"

"WAAAH"

" OKAY OKAY YOU'RE DONE!"

" Use this one."

"What?"

" The cute pink bunny band-aid...............that's so not for I don't know KIDS!"

" Please?"

"Fine.."

" Why aren't you more careful mom?"

" Such a waste. I let all the dinner fall to the ground."

" Mom, is there anything on your mind?"

"....No....? Mommm C'mon...spill it..."

" There's......nothing..."

"Your Boss said said you have been becoming often distracted while working."

" ...III..."

" DIDN'T YOU SAY THAT WE WOULD NEVER KEEP ANY SECRETS?!"

" HUUUUH"

" LET'S GO ......NOW."

" WHYYYYY..... WHEREEE ARE WE GOINGG??"

" YOU'LL KNOW WHEN WE GET THERE." 

We walked and my mom still had no idea where I was taking her. But when we finally did get there she knew exactly where we were.

" The Park?"

" I remember when dad died, we were broke. You coudln't even afford the field trip to Incheon." 

" At that time, there was a thefy incident, and everyone blamed me. Even with any proof." " They still didn't believe me so they started bullying me."

"They tore up my homework, stole my notebooks, almost anything that they would think would make me feel bad."

" But you didn't tell me anything so I wouldn't worry. Instead you skipped school so you would come here to the park."

" Even when I finally found you, you still wouldn't tell me what happened."

" I remember when you told me......"

~Backflash to the day My mom found me at the park alone. She told me....~

~" SoonKyu, no matter what happens, I wish there would be no secrets between us."~

~"Mom, I didn't tell you what happened because, I didn't want you to worry."~

~" Remember that we only have each other now. You worry about me, Just like I worry about you. Alright?"~

~"SoonKyu , I want to be the closest person to you. I want to share your happiness and sadness.......forever."~

~" No More secrets.'~

~"Eung."~

" From then on, whenever we had something we couldn't say, we'd come here."

" SoonKyu, I didn't do it on purpose."

"What's the matter, tell me. Let's figure it out together."

"..I.......I have fallen in love with someone else." 

" WHAT DID YOU SAY?! YOUR SECRET IS THAT YOU'VE FALLEN IN LOVE?"

" I lied to you and secretly went out with a man."

" I NEVER IMAGINED YOU WERE DATING!"

" HUH I'M SORRY I'LL NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN!"

" DOES HE HAVE A WIFE?! ARE YOU THE HOMEWRECKER THAT RUINED THEIR MARRIAGE?!"

" NO, NO! THAT'S NOT THE CASE! HE'S DIVORCED!"

" ARE YOU SURE?! HOW DID THE TWO OF YOU MEET? HOW LONG HAVE YOU'VE BEEN TOGETHER?!"

"When....He came to our restaurant...."

~Backflash to the day Mom was working at the resturant~

~SMACK~

~"AWW I'M SOO SORRY SIR!"~

~" Here's your TEAAAAA! I'M SOO SORRY I'LL GET SOME NAPKINS TO CLEAN THE SPILL AND I'LL PAY FOR THE DRY CLEANERS!"~

~"THANKYOU FOR COMING TO BANG JINYA'S RESTUARANT!"~

~" WAIT! SIR! YOUR .......Your.....wallet......I'll also pay for the Tailor's bill to sew your sleeve back on....."~

" What is that look I see on your face?"

'WHAT? What is it?"

" Not since Dad died have I seen that type of expression on your face."

" I'm...so ...sorry......I'VE DISSAPPOINTED YOU HAVEN'T I?! I'M SUCH A LOUSY MOM .___.!!!"

" You should've gotten youself a good man for yourself before NOW!!!"

'Then...you're really not mad? You're not against it?"

" If he's as good as you say, why would I be? I'll back you up 100%."

" YAAAAAY!!!!" Then.......?"

"What now?"

"Can I go out tonight?"

"If I say no....."

"........"

"WOULDN'T I BE A BAD DAUGHTER??!!?!?"

" HAHAHAHAH!!!"

"THANKYOU YOU'RE THE BEST !!!!"

"ENJOY YOUR DATE!!!! DRESS Y AND SEDUCE HIM!!!"

" ARRASSEO!"

I hadn't realized mom was dating again. Not since Dad died have I seen her so happy.

" So the kid's Mom is on a date? Hump how strange."

       I can't wait to get to school! Now that I know that Siwon Oppa knows who I am I can talk to him instead of watching him talk. This is so much better than standing behind a corner hoping that I can catch a glance of him.

~" ugh this kid again. Why can't he just dissapear?"~ I'll just walk away."~

" YAH Did you loose something ?"

~"What does this guy want. And what does he mean?"~

I wasn't ready for what I was about to hear. It almost made me shiver.

"Dear Diary~

    Choi Siwon, nothing makes my life better but to see your warm-hearted smile.

Not a day goes by that I don't think of the two of us together. Sooner or later you will know of my exsistence and till then I wish that you'll realize I like you a lot. "Choi Siwon, Please my boyfriend.  Please know that my name is Lee SoonKyu."

"Aww such an adorable diary entry.~ I wonder who else would think this is also cute?"

THIS PUNK! He even said it in such a way that would make any girl want to punch him just for talking like that. Instead begging for it back I quickly turned around to face him and responsibly like the good person I am ask for it back.

~" Just smile SoonKyu." " Just ask for the diary back and just leave it as that. Just don't lose it." Even though I have no hope in getting it back easily I can just see if he'll be kind enough and just give it back."

" That's my letter. Really thankyou.....I'll just be taking it backandwecanpretendthatthisneverhappened...........

" Kekeke. Too .......Slow"

 

A\N SO HERE'S PART 2 EPISODE 1! I know the Mom part was really weird but it'll make sense a little later and I hope the end made you want to subscribe and comment! Tell me who you wanna see in the fanfic I'm currently looking for 5 bad boys for SungMin's group ANY SUGGESTIONS? ^O^? AND GUYS MY FRIEND IS WRITING A STORY ON MY ACCOUNT IT'S CALLED "TRIP TO KEY ISLAND." You guys should check it out and give her your feedback thankyou! 

P.S I have a question for the KyuSun fans xDD Is it cause you've always liked KyuSun or is it because you saw the Duet from the Musical? xD Just wondering.