Episode 1 PART 1 - Smiles VS. Grins

The Devil's Slave

" Siwon-oppa, I want to tell you this...you're the first guy I've ever liked."

"I like you a lot!" I confessed. 

" I can't believe that you really said that SoonKyu."

-he smiled as he cupped the side of her cheek.-

"Because I wanted to be the person to say it first."

" When you starting liking me.......I had already fallen for you."

"SoonKyu, I want you for my self and nobody else's."

" Be my girlfriend."

- I'd never thought love can be such a beautiful thing I wish this could never end me just never letting go living in the moment-

"SoonKyu Ah"

"SoonKyu Ah"

" Yes Siwon?"

"SOONKYU"

 " IS THIS CLASS TO BORING FOR YOU?"

 Dang it. This is the 3rd time this week I've fallen asleep in class. But the first time Mrs.Jung actually threw a book at me. I just can't help but think of Choi Siwon. Just the thought of the two of us together makes me blush. When I woke up I wished it would have been Siwon for me to see instead of Ms.Jung but even seeing him now after the phase of embarassment is alright.... I guess. 

~After Class~

-" EUNNGG GOD WHY IS CHOI SIWON SO PERFECT?"- I said to myself as I saw the perfect guy walking down the hallway who possibly could have cared less about me, but it was worth it I kept saying to myself. Soon all of this will pay-off and I'll finally talk to Siwon Oppa. Ugh the anxiety of soon telling my feelings for him made me uncontrolably squirm.

" Were you dreaming about him?" I could hear the concern in TaeYeon's voice as if these weekly sleep-ins were really hurting me. She was always the one who wanted to make sure I was alright and I respect her for caring but I think she shouldn't look at me as a kid who needs their mother. 

" If you continue doing this you might fail.'' Your grades weren't even great to begin with."  

"Yeah, what were you thinking?" It was surprising hearing HyoYeon-Ah respond. Mostly because she's always been quiet since I met her. But her company was always nice to have y'know? It's just ever since beginning of the school year last year our dongsaengie has stopped being herself. We never thought of asking but having at least one normal person would not make us seem as bad.

" IT MUST'VE BEEN.."

" IT WAS ABOUT LOVE VICTORY!"  I yelled at the top of my lungs. I never think before I speak nor use my head a lot. Living with an airhead you start acting as if I were an airhead. After another moment of thinking about him I regained my Sanity. But during my thoughts I guess TaeYeon and HyoYeon already talked about it.

"SoonKyu, HyoYeon and I have been thinking.. and we thought that maybe...."

"Maybe what?"

"That maybeyoushouldstopthinkingaboutSiwon." 

My heart stopped 

"What?" " What are you trying to say?" "That I can't like somebody?"

"NO IT'S NOT THAT AT ALL IT'S JUST...maybe that he's not the one for you." " IT'S NOT THAT YOU CAN'T HAVE HIM IT'S JUST WHY DO ALL OF THIS FOR A GUY YOU HAVEN'T EVEN TALKED TO YET?" "IT'S JUST BRINGING YOU HOPES DOWN EVERYTIME YOU SEEM HIM AND NOT TALK TO HIM."

"Taeyeon..."

" I'M SORRY I SHOULDN'T HAVE SAID IT LIKE THAT IT'S JUST."

" You're right" I ran into TaeYeon's arms and starting crying. She was right everytime I saw Choi Siwon I always brought myself down. Thinking maybe I might be good enough.

"SoonKyu..."

"THAT'S WHY I'M GOING TO CONFESS MY LOVE FOR CHOI SIWON"

" Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Siwon"

".........Yes..and"

"Yeah, We know exactly what you're thinking."

 It was cold out. It even started to rain a little bit. "Breathe in and out" is what I kept telling myself to do but doing this was killing me. This actually wasn't what I was thinking but TaeYeon had said it and I thought I can prove that I can be with Siwon if I gave him a letter telling him I liked him. After waiting for Siwon to come around the corner I stated doubting the fact I can do this. " Do I really think I can do this." kept repeating in my head several times.

" OK WE'RE GOOD TO GO."

"But.."

"SHHH" 

UGH I couldn't handle this anymore if Siwon doesn't come sooner or later I guess I can try some other time. Maybe when I grew the guts like TaeYeon Unnie has or the personality like HyoYeon..........Maybe TaeYeon was right maybe I should give up.

"UNNIE I..."

"STAND BACK HE'S COMING."

"WHAT?!?!"

And there he was his golden smile was visible from where I was standing I guess I can't get out of this now I kept thinking to myself. It's all or nothing.

~"I CAN'T DO THIS....I'M TO NERVOUS MY HEART IS BEATING TO FAST...I CAN'T BREATHE......MAYBE I SHOULDN'T DO THIS!"~

~"NO... I MUST TELL HIM HOW I FEEL OR TAEYEON UNNIE WILL BE RIGHT!"~

I stuck out the letter as soon as I got myself together and here he comes!

" SIWON OPPA I LIKE YOU PLEASE GO OUT WITH ME."

      He walked passed as if he didn't notice me, or maybe didn't want to notice me. 

    I was still in the state of shock when I looked up to see a grin. It looked like something I would usually see in a horror movie. The guy in front of me was tall, pale, with deep brown eyes, but the facial feature I will never forget was the grin he made. It was nothing good about it. It made me shiver and the hairs behind my neck stick up. I knew I was faced with the Devil.

" I ....I ....GOT THE WRONG PERSON!...YOU......THIS.." I started to panick once I realized I was giving my letter to a guy other than Siwon I didn't know what else to say we stood in silence. All I saw in his Eyes were nothing but Hate. If Someone didn't say something I swear I was going to faint.

" SOON ...! SOONKYU!."

 I RAN AS FAST AS I COULD AFTER TAEYEON IT WAS NOTHING BUT TROUBLE BACK THERE. IF TAEYEON HADN'T HAVE SAID ANYTHING I WAS GOING DIE.

-at the cafe-

"Normally when someone is about to confess their love to someone they usually don't do it to the wrong person." 

" I got so nervous....that I guess I didn't know what I was doing....'' I couldn't see clearly when I ran." " All I remember is that Grin"

"SO ... SO...SO STUPID SOONKYU!"

"Besides, that guy is a freshman at Pratical Arts Major." "His name is Lee SungMin."

" I don't care who that guy was. He Looked Arrogant."

"SoonKyu" Taeyeon Unnie said in that worried tone again.

"I think you should learn more about this guy." " I heard he's the only son of our School's Principal."

" With the help of his Father he's coming up with strange ideas like majoring in Pratical arts."

"What a Punk!"

"Yeah, and he leads of group of couple of guys, who takes his behavior as 'normal' "

" I heard when they were in 8th grade they'd always skip class and act like punks always having some type of trouble." 

"I've even heard they even got arrested before."

"  Yeah, they were more like gangsters than students."

" Even being such a bad student, girls still chase after him. On the social networks they nicknamed him....'

"Prince....Of Seduction..."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Having this guy think he's all that. UGH I'VE ALWAYS HATED MEN LIKE THAT! 

" So he thinks that he can do whatever? And still get away with it?"

" That's normally what happens."

"Kekeke Just cause he thinks he's the Principal's son.' "Well everyone can't be like ..."

" CHOI SIWON!!!!"

"Wow, you guys are smart."

" AWW DANG IT and to screw up in front of that guy U____U!!!" " I'm SOO unlucky."

" The situation isn't that bad SoonKyu." " At least you're not hated by Siwon."

" Yeah, Taeyeon's right you'll have another chance to tell Oppa you like him."

 Yeah....at least I'm not hated by Siwon.........That's all that matters.......Eunnngggg why does this always happens to me.

~GASP~

" What?"

"WHERE'S MY DIARY...I CAN'T FIND IT!!!!!"

" How would we know?"

OMO THE DIARY ENTRY FROM YESTERDAY 

                                                                                     September 14th, 2011

                                Dear Diary~

    Choi Siwon, nothing makes my life better but to see your warm-hearted smile.

Not a day goes by that I don't think of the two of us together. Sooner or later you will know of my exsistence and till then I wish that you'll realize I like you a lot. "Choi Siwon, Please my boyfriend."

                                                       Please know that my name is Lee SoonKyu.

" I''VEEEEE LOSSSSSSTTTTT ITTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

-At the High School entrance-

~"OTTEOKHAE?!!" I CAN'T FIND IT." " ~"If anybody finds it, they'll know, they'll all know."~

~"It had both of our names on it."~ I kept thinking to myself.  It's even worse that I put our full names on it. Why couldn't I just get to the point and keep it simple then confess everything into a Diary? Well I didn't know I would drop it when I ran from Sir Creepiness. AISH Why me? @_@

" AH THE WIND MUST'VE BLOWN IT INTO THE SCHOOL YARD!"

" Classmate, are you looking for something?" Questioned a deep voiced guy.

" Ne." ~ I BETTER FIND IT BEFORE THIS GUY DOES!~

" What is it? I'll help look for it aswell." 

" I'm Looking for my Di........."

 Looking up I see this handsome figure. As looking towards his face. I Freeze. I can't move.

If I were keeping time I would swear the moment we looked into eachother's eyes time just froze.

"Dice."

"Dice?" It sounded even stupider than when I said it.

~"What AM I SAYING??!COULD I BE MORE STUPID??!" Yes..."~

~"SOONKYU JUST KEEP A STRAIGHT FACE AND MAYBE IT'LL BE OKAY."~ 

" Yes.!" "I must've dropped it........ when..... I was playing in the field earlier...."

"Hello, my name is Choi Siwon. We have the same History Class."

"Yes! History Class.!"

 As we both searched in the Rain for the non exsisting 'Dice' hoping he won't find the diary in the rain. I felt as if my heart would come out of my chest right there and now.  As we were searching he stared at me. Not trying to stare back but I can't help it those big brown eyes just drowned me into them. When our eyes both met I wished it could always be like this. No wonder so many other girls like him. He's beautiful.

~" AHH HE'S COMING CLOSER!!" " STAY COOL SOONKYU." ~

He came closer I swear our lips were 4 inches apart as he approached time stopped. And so did I.

 

 

 

A\N-END OF PART 1 !!! I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT!!! I TRIED NOT TO BE COCKY WITH IT BUT WHO CARES! PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCIBE! IGNORE ANY SPELLING AND OR GRAMMAR MISTAKES! I RUSHED WHILE DOING THIS BUT BE PATIENT I'LL TRY TO MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR PART 2 OF EPISODE 1 SOON! ENJOY!!