Love Is Sudden and Confusing

Its Us Against The World

A.N. They don't live together. They're just students so they have their own homes :3 /SORRY IF YOU EXPECTED THEY LIVE TOGETHER XD :<

------------------------------------

The three ended up in a cafe. Daesung's head was slammed on the table. "Aigoo. I'm so tired. Where is he??". TOP was eating icecream and was oblivious about everything else. Taeyang on the other hand was in his thoughts, not about Seungri, but someone else. Daesung noticed him and patted his back, signaling him to talk with him in private. "Uh, hyung. We have-to-go-somewhere-outside. We'll come back!" Daesung smiles and drags Taeyang outside.

"So. How is it with you and him?" 

Taeyang shakes his head. "Not really good. Well, good. But not in my part since..." He looks down and rubs his eyes. 

"Since??" Daesung makes hand movements for him to finish what he was saying. 

Taeyang punched the wall behind Dae, making Daesung jump. "Hyung! Hyung! CALM DOWN, CALM DOWN!" Dae was flailing his hands infront of Taeyang.

"He only thinks of me as a bestfriend!" Taeyang says softly, suppressing a cry. "I don't think he'll ever notice me as any other more than a friend." 

"Maybe." Daesung's voice stiffened "Maybe, you should confess to him?" Daesung put his hands in his pockets and slowly moves away from the wall since he notices TOP staring at them, getting the wrong idea. TOP signals Daesung to come near him. "Well, think about it. TOP hyung is getting suspicious, let's go back" Daesung leaves Taeyang thinking about what he said. *I will....at the right time..* He slowly walks inside and sits down.

"What were you guys talking about?" TOP says, curious.

"I-It was nothing, hyungie~" Daesung playfully said, doing aegyo to avoid the topic since Taeyang didn't want the others to know about his feelings for someone. Top pulls Dae's chair closer to him and lightly stares at Taeyang while filling his mouth with icecream. *Hyung always want me so close to him. I wonder why..* Daesung thought, staring at Top. 

"Its getting late. Aren't you guys gonna go home?" Taeyang asks the two who looked like a couple and then looks outside.

"Oh. Ah, yeah. I should be off now." Dae stands up and waves goodbye to the two.

"OPPA!!" All of them turned to see who it was. Daesung pointed at himself in surprise "M-me?" The girl nodded and runs next to him.

She was pretty and had long brown wavy hair with her bangs tied up "apple style". Her uniform states she studies in YG University. She was holding a cute pink box tied up in a big red ribbon. She handed them to Dae. "Oppa~ Don't share this to anyone else okay?" She says, winking at him, making Dae smile and blush a little "I worked hard on this." She pouted. "Ah, Uhm, well. I'm going to the station to go home now, d-do you want to go home together?" His voice was stuttery but the girl accepted and linked arms with Dae. Dae didn't know how to react but he just smiled and waved goodbye to the others. Top was glaring at him but he didn't care and went off with the girl anyway. 

"I'm having more icecream!" Top shouts at the Cafe girl, slamming on the table with his hands. 

"Don't drown yourself on icecream because someone else got your angel." Taeyang joked as he stands up to leave.  

"What?!" 

"Nothing! I'm off. Enjoy your icecream" Taeyang waves goodbye and leaves. 

*We were supposed to go home together, Dae. Argh.* He slams the table again making the other customers stare at him and wonder why was a "delinquent" gorging himself on icecream isntead of booze. The cafe girl got scared of him and complained to the manager. The owner walked to his table and before they could say anything he stood up "Are you kicking me out, huh?" Top glared at the manager "I was about to leave anyway!" He grabs someone's icecream smoothie and leaves the Cafe. Top curses at his bad luck and heads home.  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

*Oh, its Ji-hyung....* Daesung notices Ji waiting for the same bus as him. Ji glances and sees Dae with the girl but didn't greet them. 
"So..what's your name?" Dae asks, awkwardly. [DAE U SO AWKWARD WAE. Loool.]

"Hana~ Uhm, Oppa I have something to sa--" the bus suddenly comes and cuts their conversation. They went up and sat together. Jiyong was watching them  at the very back of the bus [ Other people were scared to go near him so he kind of owns the backside of the bus. Go Ji. haha]. 

"Oppa~ I have somethng to say~" She tugged Dae's right arm. 

"W-what is it?" Dae smiles while fiddling with his fingers. She held unto Dae's hands and said "Can we go out?" She smiles. Dae was confused, dizzy at whatt was happening. He didn't knwo this girl. It was all moving too fast. Did she like him that much? It never hurts to try is it? Without thinking Dae said "Sure..."  making the girl so happy. *Atleast I guess..  made her happy? Oh no. What's Top hyung going to say to this?* He suddenly regretted his decision but looking at the girl he thinks he can make it work. 

"Oppa!" The girl shouts, before Dae could say anything she kissed him by surprise which made Ji's eyes widen. He saw everything. 

*Are they going out?* He stares at them *How come him and Top didn't go home together this time?* "Whatever." He shrugs everything off. 

---------------------------------------

A.N. So there's this super straightforward girl..... who barges in and destroys ToDae lol. BURN HER. Jkjk Why am I commenting on my own work? Lool. So, as you all know. Seungri slept on the alleyway and basturd Ji didn't even look for him even though its hsi fault. Ji's stubborn ide [In my story]  

I grabbed that picture in google images. She's an ulzzang but Idk her name OTL

Anyone knows her name? D: