Cold-Hearted Jerk

Its Us Against The World

"Shouldn't you go chase after him?" Taeyang asks, pointing at the direction Seungri went. Jiyong only gave him a cold snare , "Mwo? Are you crazy? He's just acting like an idiot again. Why would I go after him? You're making us look like a couple who had a fight. " Jiyong storms out of the rooftop, his shoes echoing in the staircase. */You're/ also acting like one Ji* He sighs as he stood up and looked at the direction of TOP and Daesung. The two were at their own world of course, again, /always/. *These two are so inseperable. I'm envious* He squints at the two *I want me and him to be like that /always/ too, haha* He laughed softly at himself *But that's so impossible. Its weird how he says he hates him but always find time for him anyway, forgetting about me* 

"Well. Got to find Seungri" He waved at the two on the other rooftop "YAH! WE HAVE TO FIND SEUNGRI!". Daesung puffed his cheeks and whined "Maknaeee? But I'm so tiired.". TOP chuckled at Dae's actions "We have to find him tho. Whatever happened to him, always over-reacting" Dae gets up and fixes himself, "Right, right. Let's go~" He pulls TOP out of the red sofa and walks hand in hand down the stairs.

"Why are you guys so slow!" Taeyang laughs while he points to their hands. TOP and Daesung quickly retracts their hands from each other from embarrassment. "Wh-whatever hyung! let's just go!" Daesung laughs awkwardly. Taeyang nods and points to a direction "LET'S GOOO~".

----------------------------------------------------------------

Seungri was curled up in a small alleyway. "It's getting dark..." He stands up to check the main path to see if anyone was looking for him but was instead greeted by the cold air that gave chills to his bones. He rubbed his arms with his hands as he felt the cold wind surrounding him. He looked from right to left. He looks down and wents back to his little alleyway and curls up. He pulls out his Ipod and put on his earphones.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Jiyong was at the back of the building, leaning on the wall. He kicked nearby pebbles and thought about Seungri. He ruffled his hair in annoyance. *Ugh. that stupid stupid boy* He puts on his beats and decides to go on a stroll.  *Where could he have gone? Causing trouble for everyone else.* He nagged inside his head. He walks to the nearby station and decided to go home. 

-----------------------------------------------------

Seungri's eyes slowly felt drifty. He dragged some random box near him and made it his pillow. He hears some noise going on in the main pathway but didn't get up because he felt sleepy. He shuts his eyes and sleeps. 

 

A.N. Short update, but this chapter was just supposed to let you know how harsh GD is to Seungri. Seungri is still so pitiful here. /cries. i wonder where the other three went..