And Thus The Two Meet,

You Want Me? Fight For Me

Wass up readers? Aigoo I'm sorry for the late update, but I like to write long chapter, and long chapter take longer like five to ten days, so mianhae for such a late chapter *bows* now in this one BIGBANG does appaer, and they DO meet 2NE1... But... You know just read so I wont ruin it for ya! ;) 

 

 

Started: May, 2Oth, 2O12. 2:O2AM
Finished: June 1Oth, 7:14PM
Published: June 1Oth, 8:46PM
Word count: 3,582

  


  

✦☠✦☠✦☠✦☠✦Sandara Park ✦☠✦☠✦☠✦☠✦

 

The game. It was simple, and easy. Well one of the two players was easy. And unfortunately it’s the female that’s easy.

But before I get in to details about ‘the game’ let’s start off with ‘the website’. It’s a website started by kingkas of our school, the website is run by all members, but the leader of the group; Kown Ji Yong aka: G Dragon aka: flirts with anything in a skirt, would be the one who uses the website for the one and only purpose to embarrass girls.

Now this is where the game comes in: first; he picks out his target, second;  he researches on her, third; he approaches, fourth; he sleeps with her, and lastly; he has one of his group members make a big ‘X’ over her picture and says who long she lasted. That kills their self-esteem. But who wouldn’t have a low self-esteem after you got your cherry popped and it was put on a website for the whole school to see.

G-Dragon has a specific type of girl he goes to, gullible, cute, and self-conscious. ty’s on there too, but he’s not that desperate. And he just hit his 1OOth girl, because Bae Su Ji (Suzy) lost already. Honestly, I thought he was going to go after Minzy.  Minzy gullible, she’s a freshman, and she’s cute.

But I was wrong. He’s going after CL, that’s not going to be all ponies and rainbows for him, because CL is a hardheaded girl and there is no way she would fall for a guy like him. She’s to in to honesty, and way~ to… Pure? I guess. Now he’s never gone after me, because I’m dating his best friend. And as much of an he maybe he has some morels to not go after his best friends girlfriend. And Bom… Well I’m pretty sure it has something to do with that small accident during eighth grade. That may have turned him off, plus apparently one of his friends like her, and like I said; he has some morels to not screw over with one his best friend’s crushes.

But anyways those are simple bases of ‘the game’. But this time it’s completely different; because if he manages to get CL, he’s going to have to work his off.

Let the games begging. Ready… Or not.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~ 3rd Persons POV ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Lee Chaerin yawned; she fought with her tiredness, because last night she wasn’t able sleep a wink. She had stayed up all night tossing and turning on her bed, she just couldn't stop thinking about it. Why me? She thought. There's nothing really special about me. She failed to answer that question; it just didn't make any sense to her. Why the would he picks her. CL let out another yawn she stretched her arms wide.

Her phone buzzed in her school uniform jacket, she looked at the teacher and saw she was busy writing on the chalk board, so she slipped her phone from her jacket.

"C to the L met me at lunch the usual place

~BB"

CL texted back an "Okay" and slipped her phone back in to her jacket pocket. She looked to her left to see Dara consumed in her phone with a goofy smile on her face, in other words she was texting her Oppa. CL poked Dara's side causing the brunette to jump up in her seat. CL held back her laughter while Dara glared at her. "Not funny." Dara said.

CL however still looked like she was about to burst out laughing at any moment. "Oh really? Then why am I laughing Unnie?" She asked the older girl teasingly. "Because you have a sick and twisted sense of humor!" Dara nearly yelled. Causing a feed heads to turn in to the brunettes direction.

Dara turned beat red and CL's breathing was getting heavier and heavier because she was trying hard to hold back her laughter. "Everything alright Miss Park?" Dara nodded quickly. Their teacher nodded and went back to writing on the board. Dara shot CL a side glared and mouthed; "you owe me".

"I'll buy you lunch." CL told her. Dara made a face. "That would work better if I were Bom." Then she added. "But I'll take you up on that offer."

Thing was neither girl notice someone staring at them.

¸.•*¨*`.¸¸.*¨*`.¸¸.*¨*`.¸¸.*¨*`•.¸

A cute, bubbly, innocent, freshman sat in the lunchroom table. She was waiting for her Unnie’s to show, yesterday she had been late, partly because she crashed in to a teacher, and the teachers face went in to a cake, but this time she wanted to be a little early and share some Chapssalddeok(찹쌀떡) -that she had made- with her Unnie’s.

"Aish, sorry to be late Minzy-ah CL had to go somewhere after class and we were waiting for her. Aigoo when I see that girl!" Bom started angry rant on things about CL and things that annoyed Bom about the blonde. "Oh can I?" Dara asked pointing at the dessert. Minzy nodded "Neh, but leave some for Chae, Dara-Unnie." Minzy told the older girl, who nodded quickly opening the book that had pink and green Chapssalddeok in it.

“This is good Minzy.” Dara said eating. Minzy smiled. “Thank you Unnie! What’s Bommie complaining about? She hasn’t even notice Chapssalddeok, and usually she downs it whenever she sees it.” Minzy asked.

“Oh, Chae ditch us to go somewhere and Bom’s fuming about for no reason.” Dara said. Then went of muttering something along the lines of; ‘I’m the one who should me complaining, she owes me lunch.’ Minzy sweat-dropped at her two Unnie’s, now she remembered why she was a lot closer with CL. The blond girl didn’t complain as much as the brunette and red head. CL-Unnie’s more normal then Bom-Unnie and Dara Unnie, I forgot that.

“Dara if you want stay after school until mine and CL’s punishment is over, and we can get dinner, you too Bom Unnie.” Minzy suggested. Both of the short haired girls Unnie stopped complaining about CL and thought about it. “That sounds good Minzy-ah. Right Unnie?” Dara said.

Bom nodded. “Yeah, it actually does. I’ll send a message to CL and see if she wants t- is Chapssalddeok?” Bom asked finally realizing the treat on the table. “Neh, it’s about time you noticed it Unnie.” Minzy said giggling. “I’ll text CL.” Dara said while Bom started eating a green Chapssalddeok.

“Mm~ Minzy this is good.” Bom mumbled. Dara rolled her eyes, while Minzy just smiled cutely.

Neither three realizing eight eyes –four pairs- on them.

{X~R~X}

Meanwhile CL walked up a flight of stairs. Aish, why did our usual meeting place have to be up on the roof? Too many stairs. The blond girl complained to her-self.Oppa this better be worth it! She shouted in her head.

She breathed out when her finger tips brushed the door knob, she turned it and walked in. the roof was usually empty, not a lot of people came up there unless it was to vent.

“Aish, this guy first he asks me to meet him here, and now he isn’t even here. Pabo.” CL mumbled.

“Yah! You shouldn’t call your Oppa a Pabo, CL. I thought you knew better.”  A voice called out to CL.

“Well you shouldn’t make a girl wait Oppa. It’s rude you did know that.”

“Well you shouldn’t be speaking to your Oppa like that.”

“Aish, Oppa, this isn’t going anywhere. Why did you wanna met up here?” CL asked ending the argument. “Chae, I’m worried about this whole thing between you and GD.” CL nodded slowly, she had a feeling this was going to be about that, her Oppa was pretty protective of her when it came to stuff like this. “I guessed that’s what you wanted to talk about.” CL said slowly.

“I’ll admit I’m worried about that. I really didn’t wanna be pick for his stupid games, even if other girls would kill to be the hundred girl, I-“

“But you’re not like other girls Chaerin.”

“I know Oppa, and if you would have let me continue, I would have said the same thing… but you beat me to it… Anyways, where was I; oh yeah, even if other girls would kill to be the hundredth girl… I don’t wanna be her; I just wanna finish my second year in high school, and move on to me third.”

“Chae… that’s boring.” He laughed after that.

CL slapped his right arm. “Yah! Though I know it’s true… I wonder how he knew about me in the first place.” CL mumbled the last part.

“Well G Dragon hadn’t notice you until the first day of school, you knew when you called that last year a prick and told him to take a hick, that got his attention, but what made him decided on you was… When you slapped Arianna across the face with tray filled with food… Anyone would have noticed you after that Chae.”

“Well you do have a point… But… I…” CL got quiet after a second, and then a smile crept up her face. “Just got an idea…” CL said slowly. “CL I don’t like that smile, it never leads to anything good.”

“Oppa, I’ll see you later… I have to see another blond for something… Important right now.” CL said.

“What CL? You’re starting to scare me.”

“You’ll see later. Bye Oppa.” CL said.

“Chae-!” But CL was already half way down the stairs. “Aish, this girl!”

¸.•*¨*`.¸¸.*¨*`.¸¸.*¨*`.¸¸.*¨*`•.¸

“Unnie I have to go get some books from my homeroom. So I’ll meet you, Dara and Bom at your car alright?” Minzy asked. CL nodded.

“Neh, hurry up though. You know how impatient Bom is about food.” CL told the younger girl. Who nodded in turn, “It is Bom were talking about here.” Minzy reasoned.

“Exactly so hurry up!” CL called out. “I will Unnie!”

Minzy walked in a fast paste. One thing you never did to Bom, you never, never, and I do mean never kept her waiting. Especially if it was for food… That was dangerous, very dangerous. Bom may look like a doll, but damn does she have a good left hock.

Math… History… Science… Ah~ here English.Minzy thought grabbing said book from her desk. Now better meet up with the girls before Bom Unnie kills me. You’d think she was exaggerating.

“Ow~” Minzy yelled colliding with someone, causing both parties to land on the floor on their behinds. “Aish, sorry Daesung.” Minzy apologized getting up and bowing the bolting. “Yah~ Minzy-ah why are you in a hurry?”

“Bom’s waiting for me to go get food!” Minzy yelled. Ah~ that makes sense. The blond boy thought.

“You better hurry up then!” He yelled to her, though the younger girl was ears lengths away. He chuckled getting up.

“Hyung what were you doing on the floor?” Seungri asked. “Ah I ran into one of my Jagiya’s  dongseng’s just now.” Daesung answered.

Seungri thought for a second. “Hyung, is CL Noona a friend of Dara Noona?”

“Neh. Why?” Daesung asked. And the younger boy just gave him a ‘duh’ look. “Oh… Oh~, I’m screwed.” Seungri slapped his Hyung’s right arm.

“Shouldn’t you say that about Noona? She’s the one Jiyong Hyung is after now.”

“I know that.” Daesung said.

“Yah! Where have you two been?” Taeyang asked the two younger boys, walking up to them. “We’ve been waiting for you two for half an hour.” Taeyang said.

“Ah, Mianhae Hyung.” The two dongseng’s said.

“It’s alright, now come on we’re going to get some dinner.” Taeyang said.

{X~R~X}

Gong Minji

Awkward moment, awkward moment, awkward moment, awkward moment, awkward moment,awkward moment, awkward moment,awkward moment, awkward moment, awkward moment, awkward moment, awkward moment, awkward moment,awkward moment, awkward moment, awkward moment, awkward moment, awkward moment,awkward moment, awkward moment,awkward moment … I thought.Okay Minzy you’re not helping this situation, by continuing to say “awkward moment” in you head.

Uh, well you probably won’t have a clue on how I ended up sitting in between one guy that looked like a huge tower with blue hair {he’s… kind of scaring looking}, and one guy that has really odd looking hair }, while CL Unnie site in tween some really erted guy, and Daesung Oppa, who’s next to Dara Unnie {which is totally expected} who sitting next to that jerk who really wants to get CL Unnie {and he really can’t stop staring at her. that’s so rude!}, and next to him is Bom Unnie, who’s right next to the guy with blue hair that sitting on my left. Simple enough right? Wrong.

I really wish I didn’t stare at him to much! But his hair really caught my eye!  You know maybe I should stop talking about this and explain how exactly I got myself and the rest of my Unnie’s {expect Dara Unnie, she’s enjoying herself} in this mess.

{AN/: Just because it makes a lot easier for me, I’ll tell this in 3rdpersons POV, then go back to the cutest makne’s POV!}

Both groups ended up in the same noddle shop, at first without noticing one another, but Minzy just had to point out someone with blue hair while they were ordering their food. Though it is an eye catching color, then she noticed her Unnie’s Oppa, Daesung, and Minzy nudged Dara and pointed over at Daesung, Dara stared at him for a second before going back to ordering, she had seen GD with them and din’t feel like starting something, though it didn’t stop Minzy from keeping her stares up at T.O.P’s hair.

And T.O.P did notice someone staring at him, he turned and looked at the girls, and that made Daesung –who was right next to T.O.P– look over, and he saw his beloved girlfriend with her friends, at first he was a bit hesitant on whether he should go over there or not, because he was with G Dragon, and CL was there. And… well that just speaks for itself. But Dara’s eyes caught Daesung’s, and so did CL’s cat-like eyes.

And that led to talking, talking led to sit with one another, and that led with Minzy next Taeyeng’s, who was next to CL, who was next to Seungri, who was next to Daesung, next to Dara, next to G Dragon, next to Bom, next to T.O.P, who was once again next to Minzy.

Now I know; next time don’t stare at someone hair like if you were some crazy persons, or stalker, whichever you prefer, it makes no difference to me. Either way I got us stuck in this. And I don’t know if I said this, but… This is insanely awkward.

“Do you find this just as awkward as I do?” The guy sitting to my left asked. What was his name again…? Oh, Taeyang!

 

“Neh, if not more.” I said.

He smiled at me. “Taeyang.” I nodded, though I already knew that. “Minzy.”

“What year are you in, I haven’t seen you around in school much?” Taeyang asked. “Oh, that’s probably because I’m a first year.” I told him.

“You’re a third year right? Or are you in the same year as CL Unnie?” I asked. “I’m in a couple of Bom’s class.” Taeyang answered. I nodded and then a conversation sparked up between the two of us.

Apparently the two of us had a lot common ground with one another.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~ 3rd Persons POV ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

After that things started to pick up among the nine, T.O.P was trying to flirt with Bom while she was restraining the urge to kill him.

Dara and Daesung were being… Well Daesung and Dara. Adorable, cute, and nice with one another.

Seungri and CL were talking about who they first met; CL loved what she had done to him that first time, though it was his own fault for going overboard.

While G Dragon observed CL, the way she talked, who she smiled, who she laughed etc…

“Oppa so were on for Sunday?” Dara asked, Daesung nodded and smiled. “Neh, Jagiya.” Daesung said resting his head on her shoulder.

Seungri stopped laughing with CL, and looked at the two. He didn’t like what he was seeing at all, he knew Dara and Daesung were going for a long time now {ten to eleven months now} but he never liked it, he always tried to be happy for his Hyung and Noona, but for some reason he never could deep down he hated that Daesung got Dara. But he had to deal with it, because it wasn’t right. He knew it. And that broke his heart.

“Seungri is something wrong?” CL asked him, he shook his head in response. “Aniyo, Noona everything’s Alrigth.” CL nodded, though she didn’t buy it at all. She knew something was up, but there was no point in trying to persuade Seungri if he didn’t wanna talk about it.

After a about another hour everyone was done eating, and after talking for a while everyone had decided to go home, but just before CL could leave someone caught her wrist;

“I’ll see you tomorrow, Jagiya.”

CL rolled her eyes; she yanked her wrist from his grasps, and kept on walking towards her car.

“You know in an odd way; that was really fun.” Minzy commented. Dara nodded with a goofy smile. “I agree.”

“You know if it wasn’t for the fact T.O.P kept flirting with me, or trying to at least it was actually kind of fun.” Bom said agreeing with them. While the three chatted away CL drove in silence, though she did have a good time it would’ve been better if he hadn’t been there.

“You’re of Dara.” CL said pulling up in the brunette’s driveway. “And it’s your turn to drive tomorrow.”

“Neh, bye guys.” Dara said grabbing her bag, and getting out of CL’s car.

“Bye.” Bom and Minzy said waving to Dara. And after dropping Dara off, CL dropped Minzy and Bom of as well…

{X~R~X}

“Baby I’m sorry, even though you hug me, I’m lonely. I’m still afraid of the end. Yes, like a child. I’m sorry, story of you and I. Love is perhaps still not enough. Even though you’re hugging me…” CL sang while she did her assignments. “I can’t endure it anymore, goodbye. ‘Cause I’m just another girl. I’m tired of being alone, even if you’re beside me. B-” CL was cut off by a couple taps on something, she looked towards her window, and then she rolled off her bed, and walked over to her window.

“What’s up Oppa, didn’t we just see each other like an hour ago?” She asked opening the window.

“Why did you always great your favorite Oppa so badly?”

“Because my favorite Oppa is with Jin Ah right now, you on the other hand; you’re with me, not Jin Ah.” CL teased. “Aniyo, but seriously Oppa what’s up?”

“Well…”

“Let me guess you only talked to Bom, and Minzy, Dara’s so out of the question because her Oppa would kill you, so that leaves Bom and Minzy, Bom’s not your type, so I’m guessing it’s Minzy isn’t?” CL asked, though it was more like a statement.

“Neh…”

“Good, because Bom would eat you alive and I have feeling you Hyung would too. Plus; I think you’d be good with Minzy, she’s to innocent most guys would take advantage of that, I know you wouldn’t do that, you’re too nice.” CL said. She thought for a second then looked back at her assignments on her bed, she sighed, and she knew she shouldn’t put them off. “And as much as would like to stay here talking to you Oppa, I have to do my Science assignments.”

“Neh, you usually put them off, I’ll talk to you tomorrow Dongseng. Goodnight.”

“Night Oppa, sweet dreams.” CL said closing her window. She smiled she was happy that someone nice, sweet was interested in Minzy, she knew other guys that were interested in Minzy, but… they weren’t exactly the relationship type, they were more on the use and dump type. And her mind wandered off to him.

“Aish, I have the worst luck with guys. First; him, and now; GD.” CL mumbled. And now Science homework, my luck these days seems to be wearing thin.


Well I give proaps to whoever can guess who CL's Oppa is. And whoever can guess the song CL was singing. Anyways I'll update in a week or two, I've been working on two oneshoots one SkyDragon,a nd the other is one of those 'You' ones (I wanted to experment with them, since I've never done one of thoses), that was one of the main reason why this is late updated, those two one shoots got me sidetracked. Mianhea, I'll try to get one of those up this week. Anyways comment, subscribe, and ask any questions I'll anwsere them.
BTWFYI: Next chapter gonna have more SkyDragon in it.
 

 

{Art: Insipered by BIGBANG's Monster}
{Art By: RockyBlue}

       

  RockyBlue~Out~

http://ain-tnothingbutak-popthing.tumblr.com/  Visit my tumblr for K-POP translations