The Clematis Flower

Nameless Story

Author's Notes. Holy, it's been forever since I've last update. Sorry~ I love you guys. Thank you for reading and commenting! I'll always try to update as soon as possible! - Elyse ✿

- - - - -

Chapter Six - The Clematis Flower

'Naega tteonajulge niga sirheojige Ije deoneun gwichanke maedalliji anke I‘m gonna be better charari eomneun ge deo'

I opened my left eye as I heard my cell phone sang my ringtone. Ugh. I want to sleep more... can't this person just give me five more minutes of sleep? But my phone kept on ringing. I searched for my phone under my pillow only to find out that Ren had been trying to call me for the past minute. Oh my god. I totally forgot!

"Yoboseyo? Ren?" I quickly answered.

"Ah! Sorry for calling you so early in the morning but I just want to let you know that we'll be meeting at the park first so you don't have to go to the address I told you" he said on the other side of the phone. Never have I heard him say such a long sentence.

I nodded but I remembered that I was on the phone so I quickly replied a "Yes." and ended the call. I have a good hour before I should head out to meet Ren. I spend about two hours yesterday trying to find a song and practicing it. I end up picking the composition Canon in D Major. It was the first song I've ever learn how to play the violin and also in the piano. I love this song. It was my inspiration; the reason why I play the violin.

I decided to take a shower first then I would cook something again for Ren. He's the only person that likes my cooking, well other than my sister... it's weird. I don't know if he's just being nice or he just really likes it. But maybe he just likes it because Ren doesn't really show his feelings. Or is it because I've cooked for Ren, JR and Minyoung? Whatever, I'm glad enough that he would ask me for help, he must have inhaled all his pride for that. I guess that's just how guys are. They are full of pride. 

But I shouldn't judge so easily. I don't have much experience with guys because I didn't really have any guy friends. The only guy friend I had was probably my online friend, MrHappyBunny. I met him at this online game, his screen name was a bit funny but he was a nice person. Have I ever met him in real life? Yes, indeed I have actually. He came to visit me before going back to Korea. Not gonna lie, he was cute, but he's a friend so I guess there are those limits. 

Ren's my friend right? So, there's also those limits too, between him and I. Then I should be careful about my feelings then. I better watch out and not let them bloom, or else chaos might happen. I sighed. I bid my goodbyes to Minyoung and head out to the park. I texted Ren that I'm on my way. 

When I got there, I was only expecting Ren to be there but there was someone else with him. A guy with a side mohawk was talking to Ren. 

"Thanks Ren! You're the best" the guy with a side mohawk said to Ren in English. His English pronunciation was pretty good for a Korean person. But then again, he gives a vibe that he's not from Korea and more like from America. 

I approached them and gave them a small bow. The guy returned it with with a small bow also and left. I just looked at him as he leaves. I wonder what's his relationship with Ren. 

"Shall we go?" he asked and I just replied with a simple nod. 

Our walk to his grandmother's house was very silent. I didn't dare to say anything, I didn't know what to say anyway. But it was alright because the atmosphere was not gloomy or sad. It was sorta like cheerful and energetic in a soundless way. I'm glad that I can help Ren and was kind of happy that he asked me instead of paying someone to do it for him. I heard from JR that he's pretty rich.

I gaped at the huge "house" in front of me. This is more like a mansion than a house. 

"Ren...." I whispered.

"What do you want now?" Ren replied in a cold voice. I raised an eyebrow. What? Why did his voice change all of the sudden? What did I do?

"I finally decided to help your poor face out. You should be grateful." said a voice. I know that voice. I looked up and saw the guy from yesterday. What is he doing here? Oh, so Ren was talking to him. 

"I don't need your help. I already have Minhee helping me out." Ren said. I can feel that he's a bit pissed now. 

The guy looked at me and his eyes widened. "Minhee?" he asked as he moved closer to me. He stared at me from top to bottom. What is he doing? I feel so awkward being stared at like this. 

Ren pushed him away from me and I've never felt so relieved. As expected, I think that guy knows Minyoung and he's really confused about my identity since Ren just called me "Minhee" and I guess my actions as well. Luckily, he didn't ask questions and just stayed quiet. He and Ren settled some things while I was just standing there trying not to eavesdrop on their conversation. There's a lot of things I don't know about Ren; about who he really is, his relationships with people and sometimes his own feelings. I have never met someone as mysterious as Ren.  

When they finished their littler conversation, Ren just told me to follow him and so I did. That guy also went with us. I still don't know his name, I want to ask him but it's not really my business so I decided not to. 

"Just stay here" Ren told us and the guy and I just sat on the couch in the huge living room.

I looked around the room and tried not to look at the guy to avoid awkwardness. But I guess it didn't work because he started talking to me. "Your name is Minhee right?" he asked.

I nodded; not really sure what else to say.

"I see... and you have a twin sister named Minyoung?" he asked.

So I was right! He does know Minyoung. But this is bad... what if he tells Ren that I have a twin sister and then they will ask me to introduce her to them. Omo, omo. "Uhm yes... you know Minyoung?" I asked. At least I want to know his relationship with my sister.

"That stupid girl? Of course I know her. We're in the same class" he replied. Stupid girl? He's a bit rude but I guess I don't blame him. Minyoung acts pretty stupid at times, but she's really smart! She just acts like a child.

I just gave him a frown but he seemed like he didn't care. "Can you please not tell Ren about me having a twin sister?" I asked him politely.

He asked me why. I don't really want him to know my whole situation so I just told him a little bit. I told him that I want Minyoung to do well in school and don't worry about me because I go to a bad school. The guy still looks confused but did not ask any more questions. He just gave me a nod. He's pretty nice, I guess. 

"By the way, my name's Minhyun. Hwang Minhyun." he said and gave me a smile. Wow, I was not expecting that! His smile is so adorable! Oh my, what am I saying? I guess Ilike it when people are happy? 

"You already know. Minhee, Park Minhee." I smiled back at him. 

At that moment Ren entered the room with his grandmother. Minhyun and I quickly stood up and bowed. She smiled at us and slowly walked towards me. She touched my face and my hair and it looked like she wanted to say something to me but no voice was coming out from . A pang of agony suddenly struck me but I didn't know why. I didn't show it though, I just smiled at her.

"She said you're very beautiful and happy that you'll be playing for her." Ren said as he helped his grandmother sit down on a chair. 

I don't know why but seeing her so helpless makes me cry. No time for crying now though! I have to focus. I gave Ren a nod and took out my violin.

I exhaled and started playing Canon in D. I closed my eyes. let my fingers glide through the strings and let my soul wander into a magical world. I let the soft melody run through my body and to everyone around me. I remember when I started playing the violin; I actually didn't want to learn it but I did anyways for my parents. Soon enough after playing I end up loving the violin and the feeling I get whenever I play. It's just so soothing to the soul as if I'm in a different world. 

I slowly ended the song and opened my eyes where I find Ren's grandmother's face; which was full of tears. She quickly stood up and tried to run to me but she tripped. Luckily, I quickly caught her before she falls to the floor. She kept on crying as she hugged me tightly. I don't know why but I started crying along with her as if I felt her emotions. 

"Thank you Minhee... she's very happy" Ren silently said but loud enough for me to hear. 

- - - - -

there's your update, you're very welcome guys. Ugyu, I'm not sure what I just wrote but the upcoming chapters will surely be more interesting! Stay tuned! Thank you (: 

- Elyse