because you're you.

Unrequited Love.

 

After the whole charade that happened , it was now time to confess to the other Super Junior members. Only Leeteuk , Eunhyuk & Ryeowook knew about their relationship , but Donghae felt as if there was a weight that has not been lifted from his chest. 
 
But this time , Donghae wanted to go alone because he was afraid Jihyun would be judged by his hyungs , though he knew that they wouldn't do such a thing , but just to make sure.
 
She decided to wait for Donghae in the car. But suddenly , he cupped her cheeks & then kissed her on the lips.
 
"Jagi , I know you're going through a hard time right now , but don't be discouraged. I'll never leave you , for anything. we're going to be just fine. I Love you , Jihyun."
 
"I know that Oppa , & I trust you," She replied , with a smile on her face.
 
---
 
Donghae opened the car door & then slowly walked to the main entrance of the building. His palms were cold & clammy & he was sweating profusely. He wasn't taking this easily either , just that he didn't want to tell Jihyun because he knew Jihyun was stressed enough.
 
He ran the doorbell & then a voice screamed , "Hyung!" 
 
It turned out that it was Ryeowook & he was very happy to see Donghae because he didn't come back for a few days now. Donghae gave his dongsaeng a tight hug & then walked to the living room.
 
"Teukie Hyung , can you please ask all the members to gather here? I have a really important announcement to make & I guess you already know what I'm going to say later ," Donghae whispered to Leeteuk , who nodded his head & winked.
 
 
Soon , Everyone was in the living room. Donghae's mind was empty , he couldn't say anything. Now he knew how Jihyun felt. He couln't say it , it would just mean chaos if he did , but he had to admit it .
 
"Hyungs , Ryeowook , Kyuhyun , Kibum , I have something to say & it's really important. This concerns our future together as Super Junior & also my future , " Donghae finally spoke while clenching his fists.
 
"Me & Jihyun are dating. I guess you know who's she already , she's the girl I always talk to in the night before I sleep , the girl whom I've always wanted to introduce to all of you & also most importantly , the girl who's been with me whenever I was down ," he continued.
 
The members' jaws dropped in shock except for Leeteuk , Eunhyuk & Ryeowook , whom had already knew of this since they forced Donghae to confess because he was acting all sweet & happy one night.
 
"Jjinjja? Wow , Donghae , I knew it ," Sungmin chirped happily , he was really happy for his dongsaeng & was envious of him.
 
"Hyung...You're quite the ladies man , aren't you?" Kyuhyun smirked while Donghae's eyes widened & then shouted , "Ah you little brat!" 
 
Leeteuk then told donghae ,"You must know that it's your responsibility , because you're a guy & you should never hurt Jihyun. she's a really nice girl & we all like her very much , In fact , I saw her just now from the window , why don't you invite her up?" 
 
"alright hyung , if you insist."
 
---
 
Donghae ran down without his shoes on & then he found Jihyun sleeping in the car. She looked like an angel , sent down from above & then he realised he was so lucky to have her. 
 
He knocked on the car door & then it startled her for a moment.
 
"Oppa?! did you tell them?!" She yelled 
 
"What? I can't hear you! wait , just get out of the car!" Donghae motioned for her to go out.
 
Jihyun immediately unlocked the car door & ran out. She embraced Donghae & then said , "So , Did you tell them? what did they say?" 
 
"I'll tell you when we go up to the dorm ," He replied with a suggestive smile.
 
They held hands & then walked up. Jihyun was feeling nervous again , but there was really nothing to be nervous about.
 
"Guys , I want you to meet Kim Jihyun ," Donghae said gently , revealing his girlfriend. He put his arms around her waist & acted as if they were in a movie , which was pretty amusing to Eunhyuk who laughed secretly when he saw that.
 
"Wow , She's really pretty , hyung , you're one lucky man to have her ," kibum mumbled softly & blushed when he saw Jihyun.
 
All of them then chorused , "WE WANT YOU TO STAY IN OUR DORM!" in a cute manner.
 
Jihyun giggled & then she teared up.
 
"thank you , Oppas'. for treating me so well & welcoming me. I'm really touched & I mean it , from the bottom of my heart. If it wasn't for Donghae & all of you , I wouldn't be in such good care anymore," She choked on her tears & clinged onto Donghae.
 
"don't mention it , after all , we already treat you like our sister-in-law , there's nothing to be shy about & do you mind staying here?" Siwon cheerfully said.
 
"I don't mind , at all. Because my rent's ending in two days time & i'll be glad to move in anytime! but i really hope you don't mind me , I'm really clumsy & careless" She replied.
 
"Just be yourself , no one will mind. Because all of us love you ," Donghae assured Jihyun & her hair.