meeting you.

Unrequited Love.

 

"Oppa , I don't think I can do this , " mumbled Jihyun under her breath.
 
"why not? it's simple , just go to your friends & tell them that you're dating lee donghae of super junior," donghae said gently , ruffling her hair & her back.
 
"Ani , Oppa~ I can't , they won't believe me , unless you go with me , " Jihyun replied , giving a suggestive smirk to him & then clinging onto his arms.
 
 
Jihyun & Donghae met while they were studying , it turned out that the both of them were studying in the same university & they happened to be in each other's class. It all happened within three months & now , it was time for Jihyun to come clean.
 
- flashback - 
 
"ouch! watch where you're going , mister ," Jihyun snapped , as her books dropped , one by one. 
 
"hey hey , be careful ," A husky tone replied , bending down to pick up Jihyuns books. His head looked up to find a petite girl shocked with horror , her face as if she was being robbed.  
 
"Oh my god , a-ar-aren't y-you l-le-lee d-d-donghae of s-su-super j-ju-ju-junior?!" Jihyun yelled , her face turning red by the seconds. 
 
"Why , yes I am , is anything wrong?" 
 
Jihyun blushed hard & her face was flushed. if looks could kill , She'd be lying in her grave by now. 
 
"n-no-no-nothing's wrong , donghae-sshi , i'll be going now , " Jihyun muttered.
 
"WAIT! Don't leave , I don't have the name of this gorgeous lady right in front of me yet , do you mind giving me your name , please?" Donghae pleaded with those eyes , those brown eyes that melted her immediately.
 
"My name's Jihyun , i'll just tell you more about myself then. I'm 19 years old & I love music , I play the guitar & I also sing. I'm a big fan of your's & I also love to write ," She said it at lightning speed.
 
"hmm....Jihyun's quite a nice name , yet , a cute & lovely name that suits you perfectly ," Donghae said , flashing that mega-watt smile of his.
 
*Jihyun , don't fall for him , you just happened to be his classmate , nothing more than that
 
"how about we walk to class together? after all , I think you're pretty nice."
 
"A-al-alright ," Jihyun answered.
 
When they got into their seats , Donghae purposely picked a seat next to Jihyun , she was already smitten with him , just that she couldn't reveal it because it all happened too fast. 
 
She realised that he was staring at her the whole time while the professor was lecturing , He couldn't keep his eyes off her. What was so interesting about her? she wasn't a straight-A student , she doesn't have the looks of a model & she doesn't posess the qualities of a perfect woman.
 
just what did he like about her?!