Serious Issue (Part 1)

Hunhan and Taoris Get Cable

 

“Kris, I have bad news for you,” Tao said in a serious tone.

“What is it?”

American Idol is on at the same time as Dancing with the Stars,” Tao said, holding his hand to his chest and lookin away in disbelief.

“O.M.G.” Kris said, since he had actually been interested in those two shows.

“I know right! The sadness,” said Tao.

Kris turned off the TV and looked at Tao. This was a serious issue. “So what are we going to do?” he asked, glaring at the floor in thought.

“Well…we could switch between the channels.”

“Of course not! We’ll miss good moments!”

“Well then, what do you think we should do?” Tao said, crossing his arms and shaking his head. Kris stared at the black television screen. “I don’t know, Tao. I. Don’t. Know.” Kris was serious about his American Idol and Dancing with the Stars.

“Why don’t you just record the two shows?” Sehun said from the kitchen. These foolish kids, he thought. Luhan chuckled, as if he understood what Sehun was thinking.

Kris jumped off the couch and looked at Tao. “Record? We can do that?!”

Hunhan overheard Kris in the living room and laughed at his amazement with the DVR.

“The 21st century! I love it!!” Kris exclaimed. He picked up the remote and shook it happily.

“This is the first time I’ve ever seen you so happy about TV,” said Tao. He smirked and sat on the couch. “So…why do you like those shows so much?”