Nighttime TV

Hunhan and Taoris Get Cable

 

“OH NO SHE DIDN’T!!”

Luhan and Sehun abruptly awoke from their peaceful sleep and glanced at the clock on the nightstand. 3:04am.

“What the heck was that?!” Sehun exclaimed.

“Was that Tao?” Luhan asked.

Both boys rubbed their tired eyes and got off the bed. They slowly walked to the living room, half awake and half asleep. They squinted their eyes at a really bright light. The living room was completely dark, except for that one blinding light.

“What is that?” Sehun asked Luhan.

“I don’t know…it kinda looks like….a TV.”

“Oh goodness!! What are you doing now?” Luhan asked the two people sitting in front of the TV. It was Tao and Kris. They were sitting on the sofa, thighs touching, and watching something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iCpl_zDxyw

“Oh! Oh! It’s a marathon of the Kardashians!” Tao cheerfully said. “Wanna watch with us?”

Luhan and Sehun just stood there, arms crossed, making a “what the heck” face. “I thought you didn’t like that show Kris.” Sehun said.

“I don’t. And I have better hair than all of them.”

“Then why are you watching it?”

Kris pointed his thumb at Tao. “He won’t let me have the remote.”

Luhan grabbed the remote and turned off the TV.

“Hey!! It was getting good! Drama between Khloe and Kourtney!” Tao argued.

“You guys need to stop watching reality TV in the middle of the night!” Sehun said.

Tao grabbed the remote and changed the channel to CSI. “There! This isn’t a reality show.” Tao said with slight aegyo. Kris just sat back on the sofa and sighed. “These people.”

“No Tao!” Luhan said, as if he was scolding a puppy. “No TV for you!”

“Go to sleep Tao.” Sehun said.

“Please?” Tao asked, using full aegyo this time. Luhan and Sehun sighed. “No not this time Tao!” 

 *******

 

“Oh my God! So she was the one who killed him!” Luhan gasped.

“I know right! Totally didn’t expect that! She looked so innocent.” Sehun said.

Kris sighed. “How could you guys not tell she was the one who killed him?”

“Maybe we should change the channel,” Tao suggested. “I think the Kardashians is on.”

“NO!!!” The others said in unison.