Cafeteria

What is love

 

“For someone who is just supposed to be a friend, why do I always get butterflies in my stomach when you smile at me?”

 

 

 

Kyung Soo folded the paper and put it back into his trousers pocket. Who is she? Have I smiled at her before? A friend she said, is she a classmate of mine?

He leaned his head against the window and sighed. As the car slowly turned into a familiar looking house, he groaned at the thought of having to face his grandfather again.

But then, part of his mind wanders back on what happen between Jong In and Hana earlier.

 

 

 

 

-

“Do you guys know each other?”

I turned around and saw Kyung Soo looking puzzled at our direction.

“Yeah.” Jong In said. “She…we….dance at the same dancing studio.”

Kyung Soo nodded his head slowly. “You never told me.”

“Oh..” Jong In laughed. “Well, I didn’t know till now actually.”

 

While they were both busy exchanging questions, I on the other hand, was busy trying to retrieve back my glasses. My vision was so blur that I had to take small steps forward, since that stupid idiot had walked far away to Kyung Soo.

“You alright?” I heard Kyung Soo asked. I held my hands up and did a ‘spectacle’ sign on my face.

Jong In turned around and looked down at me. “Oh.”

Instead of giving me back my glasses, he slipped in back onto my face. But then, he took it off again.

“You look prettier without glasse.” He muttered under his breath.

“Just give it to me already.” I said and grab onto his hands. He laughed and gave it to me. Kyung Soo came and stood beside us as I fixed myself.

“Hyung, this is Hana.” He said pointing to me. “And this is Kyung Soo.”

 

I bowed slightly, trying hard not to smile. I saw him biting on his lower lips, probably thinking the same as me. That’s right, let’s just pretend we both don’t know each other.

 

“Sehun is waiting for me.” Jong In said and pointed above him. “I’ll leave first.

 

Who’s Sehun?

 

“Tell him I said hi.” Kyung Soo waved. He too waved back.

“See you tomorrow, Hana.” He smiled at me before disappearing into the corridor. I rolled my eyes.

 

“How come you never told me?” Kyung Soo asked all of a sudden.

“I didn’t think it was something important.” I replied. “Plus, he always bullies me in school.”

He sighed and scratched the back of his neck. “Jong In…he…he’s just like this. You know? To girls.”

“No, I don’t.” I mumbled. “He said I have the weirdest hair he has ever seen. You know? And my ribbon makes me look like….”

“I’m sorry.”

“……..I’m Minnie mouse or……huh?”

Kyung Soo chuckled. “I’m sorry about Jong In.” He said again.

I pouted at him. “I can’t believe your defending him.”

“Well, he’s my best friend after all.” He shrugged. “Oh, that’s my car. You sure you don’t need a ride?”

I shook my head as I watched his driver opening the back door. “Nope. Anyways, I thought Suho oppa is your best friend.”

He smiled. “Well, you can count him in too.”

 

 

 

-

“Hi.”

Sulli looked up and smile at me. “Hello, Hana –shii.”

“You can just call me Hana.” I said. I wasn’t even looking at her. In fact, I just realised her friend Krystal isn’t in class today.

“Okay.” She replied. “I didn’t see you in the library this morning.”

“I’m not on duty today.” Okay, at least she knows I exist. This is easier than I thought.

“Ah.” She nodded her head with a smile. “Cafeteria?” she pointed out. I nodded.

 

I received a few nasty stares from some classmates as I walked beside Sulli. I feel so small all of a sudden. Oh wait, I am small…

 

Well, for a person like me talking to the most well-known girl in school is like a crime. People think I’m trying to be part of the popular crowd when I don’t even belong to this school in the first place.

 

To be honest, I had totally forgotten about contract no.5. Even Kyung Soo never reminds me about it, maybe he is just too nice, or maybe he too has forgotten about it. Until Suho gave me eye signals this morning when he passed by my classroom. Urgh, I think I’ll stick to his real name. He really isn’t so angelic to me.

 

Three pieces of chocolate chip pancakes topped with three scoops of chocolate ice cream. I took a full spoon of chocolate chips and put it on the side of my plate.

 

Yums. Bon appetite.

 

Another great thing about this school is that they serve really awesome food. Not some sad soggy looking kimbap that sells in my public middle school last time.

 

The lady behind the counter returned my cafeteria card as I carry up my tray and looked for an empty table.

 

“Wait for me!” someone called from behind. I turned around and saw Sulli walking towards me with a sandwich in her hand.

 

“Wow.” She said, pointing at my tray with a smile. “Come, let’s find a seat.”

 

I followed her and walked towards the most corner part of the cafeteria. People were still giving me the same nasty look. “She’s so desperate.” Some whispered, except it wasn’t exactly whispering because I could hear it. Whatever, I’m just doing my job which I’m not even sure why was I doing it in the first place.

 

Things were getting easier than I thought. Now all I have to do is to sit down and try to mention Kyung Soo’s name in between our conversation.

 

 

 

 

Or..…...maybe I don’t have to after all.

 


Hello everyone! My laptop was in the workshop for some repairing and it's finally back! =D Before i upload the next chapter, is Suho's real name spell as Joon Myun or Jun Myeon? Cos i see both spellings around.

Oh! Any B.A.P fans out there? Even if your not one (hehe), do check out this B.A.P fanfic. It's The Endless War written by Violynn(Surprise! haha). I'm not sure about you guys, but in my opinion, this story is really gooooooooooooood. You should give it a try =D

Pls tell me about Suho's real name so i can upload my next chap. I don't want to use the wrong spelling hehehe. <3