'jiyeon ah...'

please don't leave.

 

Ever since school started, i got closer to JB oppa.. but at the same time.. i felt like there is a distance between me and taemin.. i mean it used to be me who is always texting with taemin but now.. suzy seemed to replace me. i know suzy has always have this big thing on taemin since he is so hot and popular.. but somehow. i wish i could still be the one who is always texting taemin.. instead of suzy.

JB: jiyeonnie? jiyeon ah? JIYEONNIEEEEE!! *shaking my shoulders*

me: ehh? what's the matter JB oppa?

JB: jiyeon ah are you sick? *touching my forehead to check my temperature* you look really pale.. and you seemed to always daydream during lessons..

me: gwenchanayo. maybe im just tired. dont worry about me JB oppa

JB: hmm okay but you must tell me if youre feeling unwell okay? *hold my hands*

me: *slip my hands off his* JB oppa please dont be too good to me..

JB: eh? what are you on about ah jiyeonnie?

me: ah aniyo oppa.. im..just erm.. i dont know what was i on about too..

JB: poor jiyeonnie. maybe you should go home and rest, okay?

me: yea okay oppa..

JB: please be careful ah jiyeonnie. oppa will be really sad if anything happens to you:(

me: okay oppa.. i will take care of myself.. i will text you when i get back home. dont worry oppa.

I should be happy when JB oppa hold my hands.. i mean i have a huge crush on him.. but why did i not feel anything at all?

*beepbeep*

jiyeonnie. i heard that youre not feeling well. are you okay? well take care and rest more:)

ahh finally a long lost text from taemin oppa. i wanted to tell you that i miss you.. and i think i have fallen for you..

WAIT. did i just add oppa to taemin? aiii micyeosseo...

taemin ah im alright thanks for dropping me that text.. im just going home now for some rest:)

are you busy these days? we havent really text.. is it that shinee is going to have performances soon so you are busy practising?

i am really desperate to know why he is not texting me.. he just sticks with suzy all the time.. are they.. together?

im too tired to think about everything properly... im too.....

BANG!

where am i? why do i hear people shouting and yelling at me and patting me and pinching me? ugh it hurts.. i cant move... it hurts so much...

the next i know, i woke up in an unfamiliar place with suzy taemin JB and my mum standing next to me.

mum: omo jiyeon ah! you okay? you scared me

me: mum.. where am i? and what have i done that scared you? and why are all of you here?

suzy: youre in hospital now.. you were hitted by a lorry when you were on your way back home.. we came because we are worried about you*sobbing*

me: chesunghamnida umma.. sorry to make all of you worry about me.. *tears falling*

JB: don't cry jiyeonnie *wipes the tears off my face* its okay as long as youre still alive. I AM SO SORRY FOR LETTING YOU GO HOME BY YOURSELF.. ITS ALL MY FAULT.. *falling tears*

me: aniya oppa.. its not your fault. i am just being careless dont blame yourself. im alright now see?

taemin: jiyeon ah..

me: eh?

taemin: promise me you will take good care of yourself.. i really panicked when i heard that you were hospitalized.. *tears dwelling in his eyes*

me: i.. i am so sorry taemin oppa.. im so sorry to let you worry about me..

*taemin hugs me tightly* and say: i dont want to see you like this.. please get better soon.. please..jiyeonnie..

me: i promise.. i will get better soon.. umma im tired and the wounds are hurting so badly.. i want some rest

mum: yesyes sure. i will go home and make you some congee and bring you some necessities okay. you get some rest jiyeon.

suzy: jiyeon ah then we will go home first.. we will come visit you tomorrow. text me when you are bored okay? take care my best friend *hugs me*

JB: take care ah jiyeonnie.. i will bring you something fun to play with tomorrow. rest more *hugs me tight*

me: okay. byebye

I feel bad about making my family and my friends worry.. and i feel awkward when i see both taemin and JB oppa cried for me.. but.. im actually glad that taemin said that he is really worry about me.. and that he hugged me tight..

taemin ah.. please stop ignoring me.. i know you care but why do you have to avoid me?

and.. sorry JB oppa.. i know that you like me.. i can feel it... but perhaps its because you didnt really take notice of me when i liked you in the past 4 years.. i felt numb about you now... i still like you.. but i like taemin oppa more.. or is it L-O-V-E?