back to school

please don't leave.

i havent seen taemin or JB after the movie and it has been 2 weeks now? but its okay because school's starting in 2 days so i will be able to see them again in 2 days. during the last 2 weeks, i have been texting with taemin non stop. i think.. i really fell for him..

that really should not be how things should work out.. taemin should be acting as a mediator between me and JB oppa, not replacing JB oppa's place in my heart..

< at school >

ahh its first day back at school. can't wait to see which class i am in! and omg its so nice meeting my friends again! *walks in the classroom* hmmph.. most of the seats are occupied.. where should i sit?._.

JB: ooo hello jiyeonnie! we are in the same class! ah chua:)

me: ehh? JB oppa is in this class too? hahah me like it too.. btw oppa where are you sitting?

JB: ahh just over there? you wanna sit with me?*wink*

me: aniyo.. im just asking..*awkward smile*

JB: oh..but i want to sit with you ah jiyeonnie. lets sit together:) *killer smile*

JB's friends: *wolf whistle* YAH JB you let a girl sit with you rather than letting us sit with you? napeunnom!

JB: ehh. sitting with a girl is way more interesting than sitting with you guys ahahahah

me: hahah so lets take care of each other JB oppa:>

just when i sit down next to JB oppa, the phone started beeping. ahh its a message from my bestfriend suzy!

jiyeonnie~<3 heard that you are in 5A right? i think im in the same class with you! but i think i might be late for school.. so can you please save me a seat? hehee thanks my bestfriend. and omo i got so much to update you! can't wait to see you really! imy<3

EHH? suzy is also in the same class with me? hurrayy! but ohno.. how am i suppose to save her a seat when im sitting with JB oppa myself... aishhh what am i suppose to do now..

JB: jiyeonnie are you okay? you seemed to look a bit worrying after you read the text.. is it taemin who was messing with you? aish im gonna protect you from him!

me: ah aniyo oppa.. its just my best friend suzy is in the same class with me and she wants to se.. *beepbeep*

oo jiyeonnie? im so envious that you are in the same class with hyung! dont get too close with him arasso? and come find me sometime! Im in 5B. aishh i wish i was in the same class with you two T.T

ohh..so taemin is not in the same class with me? *sigh* i wish he was here.. lets go find him in break and introduce him to suzy:)

*someone walks in to the classroom and shouts*: HYUNG! JIYEONNIE!

*me + jb oppa turned and look*

JB: o taemin ah! why are you so late?

me: why are you here?! didnt you just text me saying you are in 5B?;o

taemin: ahahah *ruffles my hair* i was joking with you only. im in 5A too. hahaha.*killer smiles* oh yea hyung cause i woke up late this morning

JB: ehh dont be cheesy to jiyeonnie ah taemin!

taemin: waeyo! hyung. ive told you that jiyeonnie is mine!

me: aish taemin im not yours! im single still!

JB: see?! jiyeonnie said she is still..

*someone shouts*: JIYEON AHHH!

me, taemin, jb all looked at the direction where the shouting was comin from.

me: o suzy ahh *hugs* i miss youu so muchhh!

suzy: hehe me too ah jiyeonnie~ eh? you talking to taemin ssi and JB ssi?!?!!!

me: ah yess. we...*taemin interrupts*

taemin: you are suzy? nice to meet you. im taemin. one of shinee's member.*beams*

JB: nice to meet you too suzy. Im JB. school's student body president.

suzy: ah yea i recognize both of you. taemin oppa and JB oppa.

me: TAEMIN OPPA? YAH suzy you really like him dont you.

at that moment, i dont know why but it felt really weird and frustrating to hear that suzy is calling taemin OPPA..

suzy: YAH JIYEONNIE. SHUSH. IM JUST CALLING TAEMIN 'OPPA' BECAUSE EVERYONE CALLS HIM THAT WAY IN SCHOOL*blush*

taemin: ah gwenchana suzy ah. you can call me oppa;)

JB: taemin. you are flirting again. aish...

taemin: shut up hyung.. by the way where should we all sit?

JB: im sitting with jiyeon ah*smiles*

taemin and suzy almost shout out at the same time : WHAT?!

me: miyane suzy.. because im already sitting with JB oppa when you text me... well maybe you can sit with taemin?

suzy: aish.. what kind of bestfriend are you..jokings hahah ofcourse im more than happy to sit with taemin oppa

taemin: yea me too^^

Seeing them together does not make my day.. but well at least i get to sit near my JB oppa... so i think it's okay? i dont know.. im really confused now...