11:11 Make A Wish

Description

After all the heartbreak Yuri saw from people's relationships, she was very afraid to fall in love. She was not like other girls her age who wanted to have a boy friend right away, but something changed it all. But the question is, what is it? Read the story, and be with Yuri on her journey with mixed emotions, and a lot of twist and turns!

a s t  h a r a c t e r s

Kwon Yuri

  • 16 years old. Beautiful, tall, talented. She's one of the school's top achievers. Many guys fall for her, but they know they don't have any chance, since Yuri is the kind of girl who is afraid to fall in love.

 Lee Donghae
 

  • 16 years old. Boy next door. He's the type of student who girls fall for, and the type of guy who has the "cool" and "bad boy" side, but still he's an over achiever like Yuri.

 Tiffany Hwang

  • 16 years old. She is Yuri's best friend since their childhood. She's gone head over heels for Donghae's nest friend, Siwon. She's always there when Yuri needs her, just like when Yuri's there for her when she's in need.

 Choi Siwon

  • 16 years old. He is Donghae's best friend, who tries hard to keep Donghae and him out of trouble. A lot of school girls have fallen for him, too. Him and Donghae are the school's heartthrobs.

 There are also apperances of these people:

  • Other members of Girls' Generation
  • Other members of Super Junior
  • Other idols/characters that will be added soon in the story

O t h e r   I n f o r m a t i o n

 School Information

  • Name of School: Soo Man High
  • The main characters are all in high school, year three, juniors.

 Family Memebers

  • Kwon Family: Mr. and Mrs. Kwon, Kwon Ji Rin (Yuri's younger brother)
  • Lee Family: Mr. and Mrs. Lee, Lee Ha Neul (Donghae's younger sister)

Note that all of the characters, specifically the family members, are fictional.

Please do not repost my story anywhere without my permission.

Please, no plagiarism.

Sorry if I can't update once a day, sorry.

Please enjoy the story.

Don't forget to subscribe and comment.

Thank you!

xKaren

Foreword

Soo Man High ; First Day Of School

Yuri tapped her pen on her desk. It was first day of school, and it was yet a free period just before lunch. She watched the people from everywhere. Her classmates were doing different things a once. Some were talking, some were writing, some where laughing, and some are even sleeping. She noticed one guy, just by the door, listening to music with his large, black headphones on. He was wearing a black shirt, covered by a leather jacket, black pants, and black shoes. “Weird,” Yuri muttered to herself.

Her attention then went to her best friend, Tiffany, who was seated beside her, reading a book. After a few moments, Tiffany yawned and looked at her watch. Her eyes suddenly widened. “Omo! 11:11!” Tiffany exclaimed.

Tiffany then crossed her fingers and closed her eyes. “What are you doing?” Yuri whispered loudly.

“Making a wish,” Tiffany replied, not even opening her eyes to look at Yuri.

Yuri slightly nodded. “Oh...”

She heard many people say 11:11 wishes come true, so she might as well give it a try. Like Tiffany, Yuri crossed her fingers and closed her eyes. In her mind, she whispered things that she would want to have, and another wish that she can't believe she has wished for.

“I wish... I wish one day, I'd meet the man of my dreams. The man who would treat me like I'm the only oe he loves, the one who would never ever attempt to hurt me at the most little way. And I wish that if I meet him, I wish I'll feel that feeling that he's the one.”

Yuri opened her eyes and checked her own watch. 11:12. Will her wish come true? Well, she'll just see for herself.


I am so sorry if this story has no poster yet!

That poster is just temporary. Okay? Okay.

I'm going to request one, soon, so plese wait!

Thank you for your patience!

xKaren