First Day of School

11:11 Make A Wish

Tiffany and Yuri went sraight to the cafeteria line to get some food. After getting food, Yuri and Tiffany turned around to look for a vacant table for two, but as Yuri turned around, someone bumped her and spilled juice all over her white shirt.

“Omo!” Yuri exclaimed. She stared down at her dirty and wet shirt. Tiffany gasped.

“I'm so sorry!” The one who dumped Yuri was a guy.

Yuri looked at him. The guy was wearing a jacket, with a black shirt inside, and his headphones were around his neck. Yes, he was the one from Yuri's clasroom, the one who Yuri called “weird” a while ago. Suddenly, Yuri's heartbeat got faster. Is this a sign?

The guy got a piece of tissue and started wiping Yuri's shirt awkwardly.

“No, it's okay, I'll do it.” Yuri took the tissue from the guy's hand and wiped if herself.

“The stain won't get off, Yuri-ah,” Tiffany commented as a worried expression was shown on Yuri's face.

The guy's face brightened up. “Here, you can wear my jacket to cover up.”

Yuri saw the guy handing her his jacket, so with no hesitations, she took it.

“Kamsahamnida,” Yuri said shyly with a slight bow.

She quickly wore it. “Come on, Yuri, our food's getting cold.”

Yuri smiled at the guy before they left, as a sign of thank you.

“He's so cute!” Tiffany said as soon as they went to their table and started eating.

Yuri took a spoonful of her food and looked at Tiffany, confused. “Who? The one who gave me the jacket?”

“No, silly!” Tiffany shook her head. “The one beside him! Choi Siwon!”

Yuri was so focused on the guy who gave him the jacket that she didn't notice the guy beside him.

“Choi Siwon...” Yuri repeated. “Ppani-yah.”

“Hmmm?”

Yuri leaned in closer to whisper. “What's the name of the one who lent me the jacket?”

Tiffany narrowed her eyes. “You like him, don't you?”

“No! I just met him and then I'll like him right away? That's absurd!” Yuri said not looking straight at Tiffany.

Tiffany giggled. “Donghae. His name's Lee Donghae.”

Yuri nodded as a response. Lee Donghae... it's a nice name.

“But don't you try to stick around with him, or else you'll suffer,” Tiffany said knowledgeably.

“Suffer?” Yuri repeated.

Tiffany nodded. “Or else you'll mess up with the school's queen bee, Yoona.”

She pointed at someone from two tables away.

“Oh...” was all Yuri could say. “She's from our class, too, right?”

“Yeah. So better be more careful.”

Suddenly, the bell rang. Time for the next period.

As Yuri and Tiffany was walking from the corridor, someone stopped them.

It was Yoona, with two girls from her side. It was probably Sooyoung and Hyoyeon, her best friends.

“Yuri,” Yoona muttered loudly. “What was that?”

Yuri didn't know what she meant. “What?”

“Donghae,” Yoona mumbled.

“Yoona there's nothing to--” Tiffany spoke, but was cut off by Sooyoung.

“Shut up, Yoona's trying to talk to Yuri, not you.”

Yuri spoke right away to break the awkward silence. “That was nothing.”

Yoona rolled her eyes. “Make sure it's just nothing, or else I'll break your reputation and crush you into pieces.”

Before Yuri could speak again, the three of them walked away.

“...and crush you into pieces.” Tiffany mimicked Yoona. “Those girls are like devils!”

Yuri giggled. “I don't know why they don't like me.” Tiffany just shrugged as they went to their classroom.


Here's my latest update!

Did you guys like it? I don't really know how to end a chapter, so sorry if it !

I promise to make the next chapters better.

Thanks for reading!

Comment and subscribe, please!

xKaren