Chapter 6

the ℓove curse

    Class ended quickly as Da Eun focussed on what the teacher had been blabbering about.

    The bell rang. It signalled the dismissal. 

    Da Eun swiftly packed her things into her backpack and headed for the door. The two boys looked at her leaving figure. Then, Chunji nudged L.joe signalling him to tell him everything that happened before today's meeting.

    "Aishh!! Stop bothering me, will you?! I said I will tell you everything LATER. Probably at our hangout with Teen Top. End of story. Bye." L.joe retorted in clear annoyance as he slung his bag on his shoulders and made an exit.

    "Yah L.joe!! Where are you going??" Chunji grabbed his bag and followed L.joe. When he was out of the classroom, he craned his neck and looked around. *He can walk so quickly? With such short legs?!?!* He squinted his eyes and caught sight of a blonde hair-ed guy. "Gotcha!" he murmured.

    "Yahh!!!! Leaving your best friend alone while you leave on your own? At least tell me where you are heading to!!! Yah, L.Joe!!" Chunji hollered loud enough for everyone turned to look at him. However, he didn't care much. The only thing he cared about was L.joe. Not as in caring for him, but to care for where he was going to and, the reason why did he not wait for Teen Top and head for their hangout. In short, to find out what was wrong with him.

    *Lee Chan Hee. You are SO DEAD.* L.joe thought as fumes smoked out from his ear and nostrils. (Author's Note: LOLOL. XPP Weird description but yea, just imagine it ><) In an attempt to avoid Chunji, L.joe dashed to the back hill of the school as fast as his legs could carry. He slowed down as he realised that there was no sight of Chunji. He was panting hard. Beads of perspiration dotted his forehead. L.joe seized this chance to enjoy the scenery and intake fresh air.

    The hill was a storey high. From where he was standing, everything was visible clearly. The young man swung his arm casually as he took a slow walk. He looked around. Then, something caught his eye. It was a girl in dark brownish hair with a boy in also the same hair colour. L.joe was not one who'd like to pry into others' business or personal life, however it was different this time. He quinted his eye hard, only to find that the girl was who he called to be "Ugly-Duckling" and the guy was in a gang which was the rival of the gang he was in. 

    A faint jealousy kindled as he watched how intimate those two were.

    "Oppa! Stop hugging me!! We've only been seperated for, I don't know, 6 hours, maybe? Plus we have met each other during break times.. Yea, so stop hugging me, will you??!!" Da Eun shouted playfully at Myungsoo. However, knowing that Da Eun was just kidding, Myungsoo just hugged her more tightly. What's more, he carressed her face and turned Da Eun to face him.He then held her head and pushed it lightly into his chest. 

    Thump! Thumpp! Thump! ... 

    Myungsoo's heart was pulpitating furiously. He couldn't figure out why but he just hope that Da Eun would not hear it. His cherry lips slowly formed a smile. Not knowing anything, Da Eun just smiled at how warm his brother was. 

    On the other hand, the bystander just stood there observing the whole scene. A mysterious feeling rushed into his heart and within seconds, his heart was filled with that unknown feeling. *Hmmm.. Weird.. Nevermind, I can't stand to look at those lovebirds. Urghh, plain disgusting.* He shrugged as he headed for his hangout alongside with his gang, knowing that they would already be there.

    As Byunghun walked out of the campus, girls squealed, as usual, scenes of what happened earlier kept replaying in his mind. He did not understand why either. *Hmm, yea. Maybe its just because I don't have a girlfriend. A real girlfriend. Not all those es whom I've flirted with, dated, and then lastly dumped by me. Yea, right. Or maybe it was because of her...* he ruffled his hair in annoyance as he tried thinking of why those lovey-dovey scenes kept replaying in his mind. L.joe was making a mess out of his hair. However messy it was, the girls just squealed at how hot he was when he ruffled his hair and his a little messy hair.

    He turned into an alley and made his way to the hangout.

    As expected, the other members of Teen Top were already there. What was different from usual was that the noisy bunch was weirdly quiet. All eyes were on L.joe as he settled himself on a couch. 

    "What?! First time seeing me, huh?" he casually asked.

    Then, all of them flocked to him bombarding him with questions.

    "Hyung, who's that noona?" Ricky attempted to fish out the answer from him with his killer puppy eyes.
    But sadly, failed.

    "Hyung, so you know that noona right??" Niel questioned. L.joe just stayed silent.

    "Yah, Lee Byung Hun. You like that girl huh?" Chunji said. It was the last question that he could ever ask L.joe.    

    That question turned his anger button on. Within a second, he erupted like a volcano.

    "Yahh, who said I liked that ugly-duckling? And you, Lee Chan Hee! You've been annoying me since I stepped into that freakinn classroom. You all want the truth right? I will tell, fine?!"

    All then sat on the couch and on the rubbish-piled floor and listened intently to Byung Hun.

    "So you see, I was walking down the streets when ugly-duckling bumped into me. Then, ermm.. there was some accident or so that caused me to lose my first kiss."

    "MWOH?!" all echoed including CAP who wasn't that much interested about the topic.

    "So you mean you and Da Eun shared a kiss?!" Chunji snapped first.

    L.joe shot him a 'duh' look.

   "So hyung, since your first kiss was with noona, then will she be our sister-in-law??" the innocent Ricky asked. However, all he gained from asking it was a deathly glare which sent shivers down his spine.

    All started to talk among themselves as if there wasn't the presence of L.joe.

    "Yah, you guys don't wanna listen anymore?" he bawled. Then all ears were to L.joe again. L.joe then continued by the talk by the canal and the scene he had seen earlier on. He also spouted about his weird feelings, although he did not want to tell it to his fellow members. The only thing he hoped was that they would not make fun of him and that they would "deduce" the reason for his feelings.

    But sadly, it was a wrong choice to tell it to them. In fact, a can't be anymore 'wrong-er' choice.

    "Someone's in love~" Chunji, Ricky and Niel sung in harmony as if they had planned before-hand.

   L.joe sent them an ever deathly glare. If glares could kill, all three would probably have been dead by now. Just then, the maknae approached L.joe.

    "Hyung, you said something about her paying back right? What are you going to do with it now that you two are in the same school, or same class for that matter?"

    *True... I've not thought about it yet since I thought we wouldn't meet each other from then.* 

    "Thanks for reminding me, Changjo-ah. Now I've got some brain racking to do. Maknae's the best~" Changjo beamed. When Ricky heard it, he immediately stopped what he was doing earlier on and tunred to Changjo. He was dissatisfied with L.joe's compliment. To Chanjo in particular. He knew L.joe wasn't one who compliments others easily. 

    Ricky then pouted. As soon as Changjo saw it, he knew what it meant: Ricky was jealous that Changjo earned a compliment from the ever-so-cold hyung. The two had always been competing on who was a greater maknae, who was cuter and man-lier, and other stuffs.

    Changjo teasingly went up to him and did a mehrong. (A/N: Heh~ Imagine Changjo doing that. Ohh, I'm gonna die. No wait, I can't die yet.. XP)

    "Hmph!" Ricky crossed his arms. Changjo merely chuckled at him.

    Meanwhile, L.joe chuckled at how cute those maknaes were. But, got serious in a moment's time. 

    *Now, how should I make her pay back??*

    

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^ Cnt find a pic with Changjo doing a mehrong :[  
LOL nvrm. this pic is kewt too~~ Great, I'm spazzing all by myself again -.-

 

Ohh.. Hiii Hiii~
I'm back with this chappie
Erm, yea, sorry if it was boring TT TT
But fret not peeps. More drama will be coming up!! 
 

But conditions do apply...
- 1 or 2 subbies to do an update
- I will get busy since school has started(today's the first dayy XP), so there will be lesser time to update.

 

Andd, silent readers, I Know Who You Are, so you better comment... 
Lastly, pleease subscribee and comment~ Lubb You <3
+Accepting any friend reqs ^~^ (LOL, bet no one will add mee /sobs/ )

(Credits to owners of pic & gif images :)