Chapter 7

the ℓove curse

    1 day past.

    2 days past.

    3 days past.

    It was the last day of the first week of school already, but L.joe has not thought of how he should make Da Eun pay back. As he walked in the school gates, he ruffled his hair in annoyance. His brows furrowed to a frown. He saw couples putting their arms around each other, hugging, and not to mention, kissing. 

    *Gross..  Now back to the topic. What should I do to make her pay back?? Hm,... wait.. should I make her suffer or what?..
      That's it!!* 

    His eyes sparkled. He grinned evilly.

    "Yah Lee Byung Hun!! What are you thinking huh?? I caught ya' grinning. You thinking of chicks? Or are you planning something, huh huh?? Tell me!!" Chunji popped out from nowhere and bombarded him with questions as he slung his arm casually around L.joe.

    L.joe jerked a little from the sudden appearance of Chunji. 

    "Lee Chan Hee! Can you at least make some noise before you appear before me?? Stop popping out from space dude."

    "Tschh. Don't try to change the topic, Lee Byung Hun." Chunji said, specifically emphasizing on his name.

    "You'll find out when the time comes.." he said mysteriously as he gave a small smirk.

 

-----------------------------------------

 

    Class started as usual. L.joe, as usual, was not listening to the teacher but this time, he was not sleeping. (He does that most of the time) He was thinking about when to execute the plan now that he knew what to do. Chunji, on the other hand, noticed that his friend was not sleeping.

    *Something must be up.. I've got to get to the bottom of this. Right...* Chan Hee thought as he nodded as head. 

    Da Eun didn't know that those two were acting differently than usual as she was paying full attention to the teacher.

    *Let's see if you can pay this much attention when i execute the plan.. *

    The lesson went on and on and finally,  "Class Dismissed!" the teacher said. All packed their bags and headed for the subsequent lessons, or breaks, for some of them. All walked out of the classroom. 

    As Da Eun was about to head for her next class, her wrist was grabbed by L.joe. Then, he dragged Da Eun away, to the back hill of the school. Chunji, who saw it, quietly crept behind them. As expected, girls were squealing and sreaming at the top of their lungs when they saw the kingka of the school. When they saw you being held by the wrist by L.joe, all the girsl started sending daggers at you. Chunji was still creeping behind you two, which made him look like a thief. (A/N: kekeke~~) Some who noticed the presence of Chunji looked at him weirdly. 

    "Shhh!!!" he put a finger up to his lips and another pointing at Da Eun and L.joe, telling the by standers to ignore him and just give their attention to the two who were now almost out of sight.

    "Yahhh, Shorty!!!!! Where are you bringing me to?? I still have classes to attend! Yah!" she screamed.

    It was then that they reached the hill.

    "Well, do you remember me saying something about paying me back??"

    She thought for awhile, and nodded like a kid.

    "So, I'm here to tell you what you are going to do." 

   *He's serious? Tschh, one word. Insane. *

   "You, ugly duckling, are going to be my girlfriend!" he annouced, "Contract girlfriend of course. Don't ever harbour any hopes of me liking you, worse still, wanting to be your boyfriend."

   "MWOH?! Are you crazy shorty?? Has your mind gone rusty or something? You want me to be your girlfriend? Huhh!! You think I want to, moreover, why would I think that you like me?!" 

   "Yah KIM DA EUN! You should be honoured to be my girlfriend. You don't know how many girls out there are dying to be in your place now! And I've only told you one thing and you've got so agitated? Don't forget you are doing this to pay me back!!"

   "But.. it was not my fault. It was YOU!"

    "Nahh, don't change the topic girl. Ah, one more thing, from this moment onwards, you will become my girlfriend. "

    "MWOH?! You've seriously gone crazy!" With that, she attempted to leave, but was held back by L.joe.

    "Uhh uh, my dear~ Let's go together." he said while holding Da Eun's hand.

    "Eurgh! Crazy guy! Now how should I explain it to oppa??" she murmured. 

    Unfortunately, L.joe heard the word 'oppa' and stiffened. He inter-wined Da Eun's and his fingers together tightly, not giving a chance for her to escape.

    The whole scene was observed by the 'thief' - Chunji. He gasped in shock. *What is he talking about?!*

-------------------------------------------

    As the both of them walked down the corridors, whispers started. Girls sent daggers at Da Eun. No, scratch that off. es sent daggers at Da Eun as they tried to flirt with L.joe while both their fingers were still inter-wined. Tears were seen on some of the faces while the others were screaming. When both of them reached their class, class had already started. Da Eun apologised for being late while L.joe gave Da Eun an annoyed look. Then, students in the classroom noticed their hands and were staring at it. L.joe saw them and smirked.

    "This lady here is now my girlfriend." He said while raising the still inter-wined hands in the air. 

   *Aishh.. This is so embarrassing. And I have a bad feeling about this..* she thought.

   Two boys who saw it looked with wide eyes and jaws open. You headed to a empty seat behind them. 

    "Yah, Kim Da Eun!! When have you been dating L.joe?? Why didn't you tell us? I can't imagine how MyungSoo would react if he hears this.." One of them, named Sungyeol questioned her.

    "Mmm, Unnie!! Why didn't you tell us? Don't you know that INFINITE and TEEN TOP are rivals?" the other, Sungjong, maknae of Infinite, added.

   "Yeol Oppa and Sungjong-ah, I'll tell when its the right time okay? Please don't tell oppa about this." Da Eun used her puppy eyes which were always unresistable. 

   They relented.

   "Alright then, but you will have to make sure to tell us the whole incident. I'm sure Myungsoo will find out about this even if we don't tell him about this." Sungyeol said, giving Da Eun a smile.

   "Gomawo oppa!!" 

    Both of them chuckled at her.

   Meanwhile, two persons had been observing Da Eun since you sat behind Sungyeol and Sungjong. 

   *She knows them? And calls them oppa? Looks like she is really close to them.

   *She's close with INFINITE too?? This girl is really something..*

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's It!!! 

Sorry if it was boring   =_=

Same Rules Apply!! [2 subs -> 1 Update] 

BTW, thankk u for the subs~~ 
Pweeease comment too!!!

Lubb U Subbies <3