Chapter 5

the ℓove curse

    "YOU?!?!"

    "Yahh!! Why are you here?"

    "I'm the one who should be asking you that!! Why on earth are you here, huh??"

    "I asked you first so it is only resonable when you answer back first, UGLY DUCKLING!"

    "Well, I was planning to answer you, but since you called me ugly duckling... THEN FORGET ABOUT IT. Now, answer me. Why the hell are you here?"

    "HMPH. Just my luck to bump into you." With that he stomped off. Just then, you noticed lots of girls standing by the side watching the scene. Envy and jealousy were clearly hidden in their eyes.

    "Just my luck to bump into you too." Da Eun mumbled as she went in search of her class again.

 

-CLASS 1A-

    *Ah Hah! Finally found it!* A smiled etched on Da Eun's face. 

    As she was about to enter the room, some guy dashed in, causing Da Eun to bang against the door. She looked up and immediately frowned.

    "YAHH!! What're you doing down here, again??" the girl yelled at him.

    "Mowh? Its you whom I should ask." he replied in annoyance.

    "Aishh. Just someone save my goddamn life." Da Eun muttered as she went to the back to take a seat. As she walked to the seat, many girls were sending her deathly glares. She could hear murmurs going around.

    "This . How dare she yell at our oppa?"
    "Did she just yell at oppa? She is so dead.."
    "DAFUQ?! Just who does she think she is huh?"

    Unsurely, Da Eun sat down.

    As for the guy, he also went to the back and took a seat right opposite Da Eun. It was the furthest end of the classroom.

    Ding Dong Ding Dong~~ The bell signalled the start of class.

    "Good morning students! I'm your teacher-in-charge for the year." A lady in her mid-thirtys strode in with thick books in her hands. Her glasses and formal dresscode made her look strict. She randomly picked a marker and scribbled some words real quickly on the board. 

    It read 'Jung Myung Jae' 

    "Since I'm already married, you may address me as 'Mrs Yoon'. Well, Good Morning 1A! " She specifically emphasised on the word 'Good'. 

    "Good morning Mrs Yoon..." The class greeted. It sounded slumber.

    "Why why why... You guys sound so sleepy. Hmmm, let me attempt to wake you guys up. Let's have our seating arrangement now. Everyone, get to the back. When I call for your name, jsut sit at the place allocated. By the way, your seats are allocated by your first name. Now, back back back." Mrs Yoon said with a smile on.

   The students went back and waited to be called upon. 

    "Ommo, I wish I can sit with oppa~"
    "Just hope that the one beside oppa will be a boy.."

    "Byung JuRi and Bae NamJi over there~ 
     Chae Minah and Eun Mi Shin next to them. 
     .....
     Im Dae Ho and Jung Sun Hee over there.
     Kim Da Eun and Lee Chan Hee next to them.
     Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Hyuk behind them
     ....(so on and so forth)"  Mrs Yoon read down the list as she pointed here and there, instructing her students to sit at the allocated places.

    *Lee Chan Hee?? A boy? Eurgh.. I was hoping to sit next to a girl...* Da Eun thought.

    "Kim Da Eun?? A girl? Pstt, I was hoping to sit with Byung Hun. Well, nevermind then." Chan Hee mumbled.

    After the two sat at their allocated places, both turned to face each other to see who their partners were. 

    "Annyeong, Kim Da Eun immnida~"

    "Oh. Annyeong, Lee Chan Hee immnida. You can call me Chunji Oppa, I assume?" He put his hand out, signalling to have a hand-shake. Da Eun politely stretched her hand out and shaked his hand. But to her surprise, Chunji grabbed her hand and gave a light peck on it, just like the prince and princess in fairytales. Da Eun blushed.

    *This guy doesn't seem that bad. But he's such a flirter...*

    Meanwhile, a boy behind them was observing the whole scene. 

    "Yah, Lee Chan Hee. Why the hack are you flirting with ugly duckling?" Byung Hun shouted at him. It attracted the whole class' attention. Whispers started again.

    "Mwoh?? After yelling at ByungHun oppa, she is now seducing Chan Hee oppa? This girl.."
    "Just who does she think she is!!"
    "Daring girl, huh? Let's see.."

    All three realised that everyone was staring at them. Chunji then immediately did some hand gestures to shake off the attention of his classmates. With that, the class then turned around and listened to Mrs Yoon, who was now blabbering about the schedules each will receive. Da Eun was annoyed by those mumbling. She did not understand why they had to talk bad about her. Was there any wrong talking with her partner, and yelling at the arrogant guy??

    Chunji turned around to Byung Hun and gave him an annoyed look.  "L.joe! I'm not flirting with her!"

    "Mwoh? L.Joe? Shorty that's your name? Ahh HaHaHa~ And you two know each other?"

    "Yah, ugly duckling. How dare you to laugh at my name!"

    "Huh?? You 2 know each other already? And what's with the attitude? Yea, Da Eun. We have known each other for years, and we are best friends. We are in the group TEEN TOP" he said, sending Da Eun a wink.

    "You two? Best friends? Oh God, Chunji oppa!! How can you even be friends with him? This shorty is so damn unreasonable. Arrogant too."

    L.joe gave Da Eun a you-are-so-dead look and tunred to Chunji.

    "Ani, I don't know this ugly duckling sitting beside you."

    "Me too. I don't know this shorty"

    Then, both gave each other a deathly glare and,

    "Hmph!" Both echoed.

   The two then face Mrs Yoon and listened. Chunji, confused, looked at L.joe. L.joe just gave him an annoying look with a I-will-tell-you-later look. As if Chunji understood, he shrugged and turned to the front.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haiii Haii~
Sorry for long wait. TT TT
Mian If It Was A Boring Chapter.
Hope You Weren't Like This:

LOLOLOLOL~   XDDDD

BTW, Teen Top's Coming To SG <3 Keke~ I'm spazzing~ LALALALA ^^
(You have an INSANE author here XP)

Puhleasse Subscribe kay kay??
Oh yeah, and comment too~~ Silent Readers, pweaseee comment (:

I LUBB YOU SUBSCIBERS <3
MUACKSSS~