Chapter8. ~

Maid for Hire ♥. ~ ^^ [SEMI-HIATUS]

 

Chapter8.

                After 30 minutes, you and the guys arrived at the filming set. You were so amazed by what you saw.  It’s your first time arriving at a filming set. B1A4 members gave their things to you once and you were shocked that it’s heavy.

Mi Cha: *mumbles* Aish, their things are so heavy. ~~~

Jinyoung: *pops out from nowhere* What? You saying something? Huh?

Mi Cha: *surprised* Eh.. nothing sir! Good luck!

Jinyoung: Tch, don’t make any trouble today. Or else..

Mi Cha: Y-yeah .. *lowers head*

                The director asked the B1A4 members to get ready and prepare, and in a short while. They’ll be shooting their new MV. You went inside the dressing room, to see the boys preparing. The coordi noonas are applying make on them, giving their clothes and all. You were so stunned while looking at them.

Mi Cha: *looks at every member* Waaaaah. They’re perfect creatures. I never thought I’d be working with celebrities. And they look so cool, esp the maknae having that blonde hair. (POV)

Gongchan: *looks at you* Yah! Noona, what are you looking at?

Mi Cha: *doesn’t mind him*

Gongchan: *goes near you & pokes your side* NOONA!

Mi Cha: Wa-waaah! *suddenly tripped and fell over*

Gongchan: Omo, mianhae! *helps you to stand up*

Mi Cha: *takes his hand* its o-okay sir. It’s my fault. *still holding his hand*

Gongchan: *noticed that he’s holding your hand & quickly removed his hand on yours* E-eh, it’s okay! And btw, don’t call me sir, N-O-O-N-A!! Just call me Channie. *smiles*

Mi Cha: But, you’re my-

Gongchan: Nope, call me by my name. Gonghcan, or Channie, okay?

Mi Cha: yes si- Channie! *smiles & bows*

Gongchan: Aigoo ~ Gotta go. I’ll be on the taping already. Bye noona!

Mi Cha: nae, fighting!! *fist pump pose*

                Jinyoung heard your conversation with Gongchan while he’s preparing.  He realized that he’s just the only one who acts coldly to you.

Manager: Mi Cha, do you know how to put make-up?

Mi Cha: Uhh, not really sir. Touch-ups will do for me.

Manager: Good good, every after of their rehearsal you’ll apply a bit of make-up. Okay? And wipe their sweat gently, give them water, and follow them in case.

Mi Cha: Sure sir. I will.

Manager: *smiles* Good, you know how to be a PA. *goes near the director*

                The first one on the taping will be Baro, the girl needed for their MV came. She looks so stunning, and you were so amazed by it, knowing she’s a model. The members went to the girl and introduced themselves, you followed them like what the manager told you.

Jinyoung: Neh, annyeong. We’re B1A4!

B1A4: *bows* Nice meeting you! Hope we’ll work well!

Model: yeah, nice meeting you too. *flips hair & goes to the dressing room*

Baro: hyung, hyung! She’s so pretty right? I bet she’s nice. *giggles*

CNU: Tch, all of the girls are pretty to you. *leaves behind*

Gongchan: I don’t like her, tbh. *grins & sits down*

Baro: Mi Cha! She’s pretty, right? She’s a model. *clings his arm on you*

Mi Cha: Ah? Nae. She is! *smiles*

                You followed the rest of the members as they sat down on the couch and waited for Baro to start his taping. You were near B1A4 when Baro started already, all the members are giggling because of Baro’s acting. You can’t help but giggle too.

Gongchan: *silently laughs* Yah! Sandeul hyung, you saw that acting? It’s worse! So embarrassing to the model! Hahahaha!

Sandeul: Ikr? Hahahaha! I bet he’s nervous.

                And the director said ‘cut’ and you went to Baro to wipe his sweat and give his water.

Mi Cha: Here oppa. *gives water & wipes his sweat*

Baro: Thank you! *smiles* Hey, how’s my acting? Huh? Huh? *gives back the water*

Mi Cha: *giggles* I-it’s fine.

Baro:  Yah ~ Waeyoo. *pouts & goes near the members*

                You were getting extra tissues from the bag when you suddenly bumped to the model and accidentally poured the bottled water to her.

Model: Yah!!! Look where you’re going to!

Mi Cha: Omoo! Mianhae! I’m so sorry! *wipes the wet part* I-I forgot to close the bottle, sorry!

Model: You clumsy girl!! Look what you did to my clothes!!

                All of the staffs including the members looked at the both of you when they heard the commotion. B1A4 members hurriedly went near you and saw that you’re wiping the wet part.

Jinyoung: Aish! I told you not to cause any trouble anymore!! What have you done?!

Sandeul: I guess it’s not Mi Chan’s fault. *tries to control Jinyoung*

Jinyoung: Aish, let me! One more trouble you’ll cause, and you’ll hear words that you don’t want to hear. Understood?! Don’t show your face here! Go inside the dressing room!

Mi Cha: *in verge of tears* Y-y-yes sir.. *goes to the room*

CNU: Sorry for the trouble we caused, just change your clothes. We’re next. *bows*

Model: Ugh, yes yes. Thank you. *goes into her dressing room & changes her clothes*

                At the dressing room, you were silently crying. You’re really surprised by Jinyoung’s reactions. You never thought that a guy with nice eyes and smile like him will be like that. You silently wiped your tears.

Mi Cha: I-I guess I need to quit the job. *wipes tears*

Gongchan: *goes inside the room & heard what you said* What?! No noona! Don’t! I know that I’ve been cold to you these past few days. And I’m very sorry for that. And for Jinyoung hyung, just try to understand him. It’s just because he’s really stressed that’s why he’s like that. *pats your shoulder*

                By Gongchan’s words, you were touched that a guy like him somewhat understand you.

Mi Cha: I-I’m sorry for causing you guys trouble. *bows*

Gongchan: Don’t worry too much! I need to go outside now. I’ll be next. Wish me luck noona! Go outside and watch, Jinyoung hyung won’t mind! *smiles*

Mi Cha: nae, good luck! I will. *stand up & gets the things for the members*

                You went to the set near the members and saw that it’s Jinyoung’s turn for the taping. You saw his nice eye smile that made you kinda melt. You never thought that he’ll get mad like what he acted a while ago.  It’s been half of the day and they’re not yet done for the taping. So you went back inside the dressing room to take a nap for a while.

Manager: I bet you’re tired. Eat first or rest. We’ll be spending more time here at the set.

Mi Cha: yes sir. Thank you. *smiles & goes inside the dressing room*

CNU: Ohh, you’re here? Are you tired? Sorry for what Jinyoung acted a while ago. She just hates trouble makers *laughs*.

                Seeing CNU’s laugh made you feel better. Seeing that he’s a serious type person.

Mi Cha: *smiles* Yes sir. Thank you! *sits down*

CNU: Just call me oppa. I don’t mind. ~

Mi Cha: Yeah, o-oppa! *smiles*

CNU: Take a rest, I’ll just tell the other members. *goes outside*

                You never thought that a serious guy like CNU can also laugh & smile, you just can’t imagine him smiling and laughing when he have that serious face. You took a nap for a while since you’re exhausted from the cleaning and assisting the members. You feel like fainting a while ago because of the tiredness you felt.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

------- End of Chapter8!

@macaronisalad10: here's an update. yeah, ikr? ;) hohohoho. eh ~ it's okay ^^

@x3Pockiii: Aww, really?! Thank you so much! ^^ Don't forget to comment ~

@blinggirlb1a4: *oh my beautiful target ~~ you joom joom my heart rike a locket ~*  =)))

@fanoffanfics: Here is it ^^ Sure sure ^^

@LucianeLucifer: Author-nim! Really? Thank you ^^ Aww, it's okay. HAHAHA, yes yes. SOON xD

@JaceSter8: Yeah, i think from ouran xD Hoho, i know. They should be xD

@SaranghaeB1A4: Thank you! ^^ Hmm, that's a secret ;)

@kimily: Hahaha! maknae's being.. nice..? =))

@: Heyyy! I won't eat you. Don't forget to comment :)

 

** Thanks for those who follwed me on twitter. Btw, I MIGHT not reply on your comments one by one O.o lmao. Sorry!!

*** Don't forget to comment :)