Chapter3. ~

Maid for Hire ♥. ~ ^^ [SEMI-HIATUS]

 

Chapter3.

                It’s 6:00 AM in the morning when you woke up. You feel exhausted from thinking what’ll be like living with a rookie boy group.

Mi Cha (YOU): *sighs* At least I’m done packing my things up. I’ll be leaving later. I don’t wanna live with them. Aish, eotteokhe?! *ruffles hair*

                You went down and bid good bye to the land lady, you promised to pay your rental fee’s as long as you’ll have your payment for the job. You went to the bus station and looked at the paper that the manager gave you. It’s the address of the dorm. You fell a bit sleepy so you took a nap for a while.

-----------------------

                At B1A4’s dorm. They’re all done packing up things so their manager went up to their dorm and to see the boys are getting ready.

Manager: Are you all done? We gotta get moving.  Faster!

B1A4: Yes hyung. We’re almost done! *running everywhere*

Baro: Have you seen my toothbrush? Aish. *looks everywhere*

CNU: I thought you’re already done packing? *looks at Baro*

Baro: I am! I just forgot my toothbrush!

Gongchan:  Baro hyung, you maybe thought that the spoon rack was a toothbrush holder. Here. *hand Baro’s toothbrush & giggles*

Baro: Ayyyyttt. Thanks Channie! *ruffles hair & hugs him*

Gongchan: Aish, hyung! Go away! You’re irritating me ~~~

Baro: Lemme kiss you! *chuuuuuu*

Gongchan: YAH! Hyung!!!!! *wipes Baro’s kiss* EEWWWWW. Stay away from me! *hides behind manager hyung*

Manager: Aish, these kiddos. Anyway, all set? We gotta get going! It’s already time!

Sandeul: *yawns* Let’s wait for Jinyoung.

Jinyoung: I’m all set. Let’s go!

B1A4 & manager:* Went downstairs and went inside the van*

--------------------------

                You woke up when you heard that you’re stop was being announced. You hurriedly went off the bus to see a huge building in front of you. You were amazed how big and beautiful the building is.

Mi Cha: Wow, this building is really big. But, ugh. I need to pee. *goes inside the building and asks for the CR*

                After the 30 minutes ride, B1A4 finally arrived at the dorm. Seeing the huge building made them so excited.

Sandeul: We’re going to live here??!!! *jumps around*

Manager:  Yep duckie. Faster, go inside. It’s so cold!

                While the manager is talking to the assistant at the lobby. You suddenly bumped onto someone making you fall on the floor.

Mi Cha: Aish, I really need to pee. *runs & bumps someone*

????: Ugh. Why don’t you look where you are walking to?

Mi Cha: *stands up & runs away* Ugh..

????: Bwoh? Look at that girl hyung! She didn’t even say sorry while she bumped on me!

Jinyoung: That’s okay Channie, maybe she’s in a hurry. *pats Gongchan’s shoulder* Let’s go now.

Gongchan: Aish. Fine hyung. Never let her face show to me again, look what she did on my shoes. *dusts it off*

                B1A4’s manager was already done talking to the assistant at the lobby. He signaled the members to come with him so that they can go to the new dorm already. B1A4 and the manager took the elevator, their dorm was located at the 7th floor.

Manager:  The CEO already reserved the dorm. And he said to have fun and enjoy on your new dorm! *reaches their new dorm & enters the pin*

B1A4: *excitedly went inside the  dorm* WOOOOOWWWWW!!!! *shouts*

Manager: So how was it? *smiles*

Sandeul: *checks out all the room* It’s so big, nice and clean, hyung! Oh wait. But how come there’s a room that’s girly? *confused* Is Gongchan going to sleep there? *laughs*

Gongchan: Shut up hyung! *pushes Sandeul lightly*

Manager: *laughs*  Well, the CEO saw how messy you are in your old dorm. You’ll be living with a girl. She’ll be your new maid, if you can’t keep the dorm clean. She’ll keep it clean for you.  So you should behave!

 

B1A4: WHAT?! MAID??! WTH!!!!!!

Jinyoung: But hyung, no! We can keep the dorm clean by ourselves!

Manager: Sorry, Jinnie. The CEO told me to hire a maid for you guys.  I can’t do anything about that. And excuse me, you expect me to believe you guys? You can’t even keep your old dorm clean, even if it’s just small. How much more with this big dorm? So I guess the CEO was right on his decision.

B1A4: *whines* Nooooooooo ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Manager: No need to whine. I already texted the new maid. She’s pretty! She’ll be arriving in a few moment.

Baro: BUT HYUUUUUNGGG, I don’t care is she’s pretty ~~~~ *sobs*

Manager: Sorry Baro, we need to follow the CEO. *heard the doorbell rang* Oh, I guess that’s your maid? *goes through the door and opens it*

Mi Cha: *pants* Oh-oh, hello sir! Sorry if I’m late! *bows*

Manager: *laughs* It’s okay! Come, come here inside. You’ll meet the members. *assists you through the living room*

                You and the B1A4 members saw each other already. You’re heart is pumping like crazy, because you’re so nervous that they might not like you.

Manager: So guys, here’s your maid. Her name is..? *looks at you*

Mi Cha: I-I’m Mi.. Mi Cha! Hello! *bows* Please treat me well!

Sandeul: My my, you’re our maid? You don’t look like one! Hello! I’m Sandeul the duck! *shakes your hand*

Mi Cha: *He’s not bad after all, he’s cute too* H-hello S-sandeul.. sir..

Sandeul: Don’t call me ‘sir’! I’m just 19! You? *smiles*

Mi Cha:  18.. *looks down*

Sandeul: Oh! You’re younger! Call me oppa!

Baro: *interrupts* I’m BARO YO! The squirrel prince! *shakes hand* Call me oppa too! *smiles*

Mi Cha: *nods* Y-yeahh.. Baro .. o..ppa & Sandeul oppa.. *smiles lightly*

CNU: *looks at you from top to toe* Hm, not bad to be our maid. I’m CNU, 20.

Jinyoung & Gongchan: *glares at you, ‘till Gongchan noticed something*

Gongchan: YAH! You’re the girl who bumped on me and didn’t even say sorry!

Mi Cha: I..I’m sorry sir, I was just in a hurry.. *stuttered voice*

Gongchan: *examines you from top to bottom* Hmm.. tch.

Jinyoung:  *talks coldly* I’m Jinyoung, and that blonde kid is Gongchan. We want a clean and neat place. Make sure that every corner is clean. *lifts up your chin* Arraseo?

Mi Cha: *looks at jinyoung’s eyes then blushes* …. *looks away* Y-yes, sir!

Manager: *laughs awkwardly* Ha ha ha! So, I guess I’ll be leaving you guys!  Make sure to treat each other well, arraseo?  Oh btw, Mi Cha, I’ll be giving you the sched of the group so you can assist them with me, Okay? *waves*

Mi Cha: Y-yes sir. *assists the manager to the door* T-thank you!

Manager: Don’t be scared. They’re just really like that. You’ll get used to them! *smiles & bids goodbye*

                You went to the living room to see them watching the TV, you sighed..

Sandeul: Btw, Mi Cha! You’re room is there! *points out the direction*

Mi Cha: Thank you! *smiles*

                You entered the room and you saw that it was so girly and nice for a maid like you.. you sighed after realizing that even though it’s nice. You’ll be living with these kind of guys.

Mi Cha: *unpacks her things and laid down on the bed* Hmm, they all have different personalities! Well, better be used to it! *yawns and took a nap*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

-------- End of Chapter3! (So long)

I updated again! Hohoho. 

@allkpop22LOVE:  Ohh. I made it simple so that the readers won't get confused. ^^  Yay, thanks!  here's an update. keep on commenting! *hugs*

@kimily: Aww, thank you! Here's an update <3

@LucianeLucifer: Heeeyyy!  Thank you <3  Forever liking your story too :D

** Don't forget to comment & subscribe!