Chapter15. ~

Maid for Hire ♥. ~ ^^ [SEMI-HIATUS]

 

Chapter 15.

                The next morning you woke up the members for their recording. The manager called & asked you to stay with the boys for a while, and he already made an excuse to your school since you’re going to accompany them.

Jinyoung: *sips on coffee* Sandeul, did you memorize the lyrics already?

Sandeul:  Of course hyung. *grins*

CNU: Aren’t we leaving yet? *looks at his watch*

Manager: *pops out of nowhere* We are! So let’s go!

Baro: *surprised* Y-yah hyung! Where did you come from?

Manager: I have my powers, are you all ready?

B1A4:  Nae! *nods*

Manager: Let’s go?

Sandeul: What about Mi Cha? *looks at you* Isn’t she going to school?

Manager: She’s going with us, as a PA. I excused her from her school for a while.

Baro: That’s good! *clings arm to you* let’s go! *goes outside with you*

                The rest of the members and the manager went to the van, it took for a while to arrive in the recording studio.

Gongchan: *goes out* Ah! I’m so excited. *looks at you*

Mi Cha: *goes out followed by the rest of the members* Fighting! *smiles*

Sandeul & Baro: *cling arms to you* You’ll see us recording for the first time!

                You went inside the studio and you were so amazed by it, you never thought you’d see new things being a PA of the group.

Guy1: Shall we start? We’ll record “Smile” first. Jinyoung you’re first.

Jinyoung: Yes sir!

                The music started playing and you were so amazed by the sweet tune that was playing. Then Jinyoung started singing, you melted while hearing his sweet voice. You never thought a cool guy like him would have that sweet voice. Followed by the other members & songs, seeing them singing in person made you feel comfortable. Sandeul with that high pitch sweet voice, CNU with a refreshing one, Jinyoung’s  y but passionate voice, Baro’s awesome rapping, Gongchan’s “oh so manly voice” with that cute face.  The recording lasted for a few hours, after the recording. The guys were excited to rest and go home.

Baro: Do you like one of us already? *winks*

Mi Cha: Eh? What do you mean? *awkwardly smiles*

Sandeul: By the time you were seeing & hearing us singing, do you like one of us already? *grins*

Mi Cha: Ah! Aniyo ~~

Gongchan: Eh? But why? *pouts*

Mi Cha: The thing is, I like every one of you! *smiles*

Goncghan: really? Yay! *jumps around*

                You were at the van with the members while at your way to the dorm.

Manager: Mi Cha, the principal said that you can be excused. But your exams will be next week, can you handle it?

Mi Cha: Oh, jinja? Ah, yes manager-nim. *smiles*

Jinyoung: Wow, you seem busier than us.

Mi Cha: Aniyo. I’ll just learn simple lessons, I understand it somehow. *smiles*

CNU: Well, if you just need help. Ask us, we’ll be glad to help you.  *smiles*

Mi Cha: Yeah, thank you. *smiles*

Manager: Don’t tire her, arraseo? After her exams, she can accompany us wherever we want.  Let’s just wish her good luck for her. *smiles*

Mi Cha: Thank you. *smiles*

                You arrived at the dorm and didn’t cook for dinner since the members ate already, you went to your room to scan on your lessons and you understood them somehow. You laid on your bed and slept, hoping tomorrow will be a good day for you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----  End of Chapter 15!

@koreancuttie311: Really? Thanks! ^^

@fanoffanfics: Yeah, that one -.-"

@Casette: Have you seen the MV?! It's asdfghjkl;';;fkldj ♥♥ really? Thanks!

@x3Pockii: Aww, you're so sweet bb ;u; I love you sfm! ♥ yeah, I already did ^^

@BugsBunee: Hahaa! nae, here is it! ^^ Uh, what do you mean? Michael?

@tasyalaw: Aww, sankyuu! :)

@LucianLucifer: Author-nim! yeah, here is it! ^^ Thank you ♥

@: MY FRIEND, ANY COMMENT 'BOUT IT? LOVEYOU ♥

** So, here's an update! ^^ Sorry for not updating lately! Hihihi. 

Keep reading & commenting nae? /hugsss/

Spazz mode: HAVE YOU SEEN B1A4'S NEW MV?! OMFG ADKLFJDLSKJF

WHEN DID JINYOUNG LEARN HOW TO DANCE?! THEY'RE SO ALFKJSDALKFJSDF ♥♥

 

THESE GIFS DOWN HERE ARE SO ACSLKJLKJC