Let's go party!

Calling my Angel
"Come on! It'll be fun! "
"No, Bom"

Pouting Bom dropped on the bed and devised a plan to take the stubborn boy to the party. She smiled widely and coughed to attract his attention.
Sighing, he looked at her and raised an eyebrow. "What now?"
"Hmm ... nothing"
"I know you more than today. Say it "
"There is also a dance competition .."
In his eyes she saw interested, but again he played his game and held his shoulders.
"So?"
"Hmm .. Don’t you know the prize? "
"Hmm" he muttered, again pretending he worked on his computer while his ears were with her. "Young Bae~ah! Come on, I know you want to go. Don’t be so stubborn" said Bom and lay on the bed where she sat one minute ago.

"I have work, Bom. Otherwise I will" Young Bae tried, but he knew well enough Bom and she never gave it up!
"Work, work, always work! You never give me time" she wailed exaggerated and stood up. She walked sad with bowed headto the door. She looked over her shoulder and sighed. "I would like to be that PC of your. Pff!”
Young Bae laughed loud for his PC. "Get a grip. No use for a scene, Bommie. Pff, I- I come. Good? Happy?"
She turned with a wide smile and nodded. "What do you think, pabo? Yey! Now stand up, we must find clothes for you. "

"Huh? You're gonna help me with clothes? Usually you sprinted to your home to prepare yourself? Why an angel today?" Young Bae laughed with her and she rolled her eyes just ignoring him. "Phew, I'm always like this, ok?" She sighed and opened his closet. Young Bae looked at her incredulously. "Are you serious?"
"What do you think?" She said without looking at him and threw him directly a few pieces of clothes. "Put these clothes on"

She glanced in the mirror and put her hair well, and suddenly turned to Young Bae, who is still incredulous with the clothes in his hands staring at her. "What? And oh, I almost forgot." She looked frowning for something in her bag and smiled when she found it.
"Here, do this on when you come to the party"
Young Bae caught it and looked at it.

It was a black mask.
"Mask? Why? Are we playing zorro or something?" He joked and laughed false when Bom rolled annoying her eyes. "Yes. Why not? You can play Zorro as long as you want, but after the party .. if you still can" and she whispered the last and smirked.
"Huh, what did you say?"
"Nothing, nothing. Well back to the topic, so you must put this mask on, don’t forget. Without a mask, you can’t inside."

"Oh, just anything. You also get a partner" She smiled and was enjoying her bag around her shoulder and turned around to the door. "Huh? Partner?" said Young Bae frowning.
"Yes, what is the opposite color of black?" She said with gleam in her eyes.
"Uuh, white?"
She nodded with a smile and the look in her eyes. "Yes, white. So who’s wearing white mask, is your partner."

She would run again until Young Bae got up and stopped her with his voice. "So what do I do with that partner, then?"
"Dancing"
"Dance?"
"Yes! Pff, Young Bae, come on, don’t ask many questions and go get changed. You look like a child, you know I'm waiting in the club Dae Sung "

After Bom was gone, Young Bae laid on his bed and sighed tired. He had lot of work and Mrs. Park wanted so badly to go to that party. He even doesn’t know whose party it was, but as it had with mask, it is certainly a special celebration.
Phew, what excites it.
"Bom, Bom, Pff Bom! You never know to stop. I wonder, What she has in her little pretty head, anyway, who gives it a fancy dress party" he thought with a sigh and closed his eyes, which immediately after his cell phone vibrated. He took from his trousers and frowned at it and laughed loudly.

------------

From: Bommie
To: Young Bae ~ ah
Time: 06.00 pm

Get up you, lazy bastard! Get your clothes and if you come late or not at all, then go find a tomb. See you later :)

------------