Your Name

I Only Heard Your Name

 

Chanyeol's POV

"We should go over to their table to talk with them, Kai," I smirked, nudging the young leader of our group and eyeing the popular girls of our school.

 

"Huh? No, you go." Kai scoffed and started to walk away but Baekhyun and I took his arms and dragged him towards the girls. "I don't even like her..." he whined, referring to the girls' leader, Yoona.

 

"But she likes you, obviously," Se Hun said.

 

Kai doesn't like Yoona, she likes him. But everyone in Anyang High school thought the wrong way around.

 

We were just teasing Kai with the girl who likes him. 

 

"Come on, just go!" Lu Han helped us drag Kai with us as we approached the girls' table.

 

"They're looking at us..." Baekhyun mumbled under his breath.

 

When we arrived at their table, most of them giggled and laughed as we greeted them.

 

"Oppa~" Yoona blinked her eyelashes and flashed a bright smile to Kai. 

 

"Uh, I'm younger than you, sunbaenim..." Kai laughed nervously and bowed to her.

 

"It's alright." she smiled and giggled. "Cut the formality and just call me Yoona. And I'll call you 'Oppa,'"

 

"Okay..." he laughed nervously again. I patted him on the back so that he would hopefully get himself together.

 

"Can we get autographs?" one of Yoona's dongseng friends chirped in cutely. Her name was Eunjung, who kept looking over at me with smiling eyes.

 

I smiled back and bowed slightly to her.

 

Same for Eunjung; She's cute and pretty and all, but I don't have that kind of feeling for her. I don't like her as more than a friend, she does.

 

"Sure," Kai responded to her question and held out his hand to Lu Han next to him who gave him a piece of paper and pen.

 

"We want all of your autographs, please, Oppa??" another girl, Mihyun asked. She was in a relationship with a university student but the students in this school believe that Baekhyun likes her.

 

Again, it's the other way around. Even though she's in a relationship, Mihyun still had small feelings for Baekhyun.

 

Lu Han smiled and gave out pieces of paper to the rest of us, along with a pen.

 

We began signing for all of the girls, except for one who was concentrated in just eating her lunch. She paid no attention to our presence.

 

I walked over to her and said, "Hello."

 

She looked up at me with careless eyes. There was a noodle in her lips which she slurped in quickly before looking back down at her lunch. "Hi,"

 

I tried not to chuckle at her cute action and asked, "Would you like an autograph?"

 

She was hesitant for a moment, looking at her unnies.

 

Then she responded, "No."

 

I was shocked. My eyes widened in surprise but I tried to keep a straight face. No one has ever rejected an EXO autograph before.

 

"Sukie!" her friend, Jessica, laughed nervously and bowed to me apologetically. "Kindly take his autograph, will you??" she nudged Sukie-shhi in the shoulder.

 

Kai and the others looked over at who I was rejected by and stared. I blinked at them and pursed my lips.

 

Sukie stood up from her seat with an annoyed expression on her face. "I said I don't want one. Stop pestering me about it."

 

Yoona rolled her eyes and thanked us as her youngest dongseng walked away across the cafeteria to throw her trash away.

 

We walked away from their table as she did.

 

I couldn't take my eyes off of Sukie Kim who was across the cafeteria by the trashcan.

 

Sukie Kim? I chuckled to myself. Interesting girl.

 

Baekhyun tried to swing his arm around my shoulders but failed to because of our height difference.

 

"Channie got rejected~" he teased.

 

I pouted and turned to him quickly. "Don't call me that,"

 

"Channie! Channie! *merong~!" he stuck his tongue out at me and jumped around quickly. I chuckled at his cute action.

 

"Aishhh, we are not going back there again," Kai said, running a hand through his hair. We sat down at an empty lunch table in the corner of the cafeteria to try not to attract attention, but many girls couldn't help but stare at us. 

 

I, however, couldn't take my eyes off of Sukie Kim as she made her way back to her unnies when our presence from them was clear.

 

"That girl doesn't seem to like us," Lu Han frowned.

 

Se Hun nodded in agreement. "I heard she was an anti-fan of EXO,"

 

"Most things you hear around here aren't true." I said, then realized that I was suddenly defending her. 

 

Kai raised an eyebrow and smirked. "Are you interested in her?"

 

I wasn't paying attention to what he was saying. My eyes wandered to the popular girls' table again and landed on her. Again.

 

Kai rolled his eyes and punched me hard in the shoulder. "Ya, can't keep your eyes off of her, can you??"

 

I snapped out of it from the hard punch and rubbed my shoulder with my other arm. "Ow, that hurt..."

 

"Don't say 'ya,'" Lu Han scolded him with a smack in the head. "And don't hit your hyung. You're younger."

 

"Ow, Lu Hannie..." Kai pouted sadly and rubbed his head.

 

I smiled assuringly and looked back over at Sukie Kim....

 

Only by hearing your name, you interest me.