SHINee

I Only Heard Your Name

Your POV

 

It was the weekend and Yoona unnie had managed to get us into a SHINee fanmeeting.

 

I loved SHINee, but not as much as Super Junior. My bias of SHINee was Jonghyun. 

 

As we made our way down the tables of SHINee signing autographs, my heart pounded faster as I got closer to Jonghyun.

 

He greeted me and I smiled, bowing to him.

 

"What's your name?" he asked.

 

"Sukie," I responded, "Sukie Kim."

 

Jongyhun nodded and scribbled my name out along with his signature, then handed the paper back to me. "Thank you for supporting SHINee,"

 

I nodded and took the autograph from him in thanks, squealing inside that I had seen my bias of SHINee, the group's amazing vocal, in person.

 

While I waited for my unnies to finish getting their autographs from the other SHINee members, I glanced at Taemin whom I heard was close to Kai of EXO.

 

Eunjung leaned closer to me after she was done getting all of the autographs as well. "Did you hear about Kai's sister who goes out with Taemin?" she whispered.

 

I made a face and shrugged away from how close she was to me. "Even if I did, I wouldn't care."

 

She raised an eyebrow. "At least Kai isn't dating anyone,"

 

"That's right," Yoona grinned and walked up to us. "Because he's mine,"

 

I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Yeah, I guess..." Not going to happen.

 

Mihyun and Jessica joined us after they got their autographs from SHINee. 

 

"What do we do now?" Jessica asked. 

 

With that, Yoona smirked. "We're going backstage."

 

"Unnie." I said with another sigh. "We're not allowed backsta---."

 

She cut me off with a shush and took my hand. "It's okay, Saengie! I can get us through,"

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol's POV

"Tell me again why we have to be here?" our little Korean maknae asked.

 

"My sister needed a ride," Kai said, glancing over at his sister, , who was in her third year of high school, sitting in the corner of their dressing room texting on her phone silently.

 

"Why couldn't Taemin pick her up or something? Can't she drive herself?" Lu Han sighed and slumped into his chair.

 

"Or you could've," I shrugged and poked Lu Han in the shoulder teasingly. 

 

He punched me in the shoulder, mumbling a 'shut up' under his breath.

 

Lu Han had some feelings for Kai's sister, a long time ago. He was rejected by her, unfortunately, because she already had feelings for Taemin.

 

I feel like I shouldn't have teased Lu Han like that... 

 

"Wait, why are we even here?" Baekhyun asked.

 

"Because I didn't want to be alone in case Yoona came in out of nowhere and attacked me!" Kai pouted.

 

"You have you sister!" Se Hun groaned, pointing at who was innocently texting in the corner. "You wouldn't be alone!" 

 

"Stop pointing.." I said to him.

 

"What?" looked up from her phone at us. "What's going on?"

 

"Nothing." Se Hun and Kai said innocently at the same time.

 

She peered at us suspiciously, then went back to texting on her phone.

 

Just then the door opened and the five members of SHINee came in.

 

jumped out of her seat and ran to Taemin. "Taemin-ah!" she exclaimed happily, wrapping her arms around the maknae dancing machine of SHINee.

 

"Can we leave now?" Se Hun whined. "I feel like something bad will happen if we stay in here longer..."

 

"I'll wait outside with you." Lu Han said to him and left his seat, slipping past Taemin and silently and following the maknae out of the door.

 

"Why is it only the few of the EXO members?" Key sunbae asked us.

 

"The others are at the dorm," Kai said. "I just took my sister here,"

 

"Nice to see you all again," said to the other SHINee members next to Taemin with a smile.

 

The door opened again and a few girls stepped in making a ruckus and a lot of noise.

 

"Kai!!" Yoona squealed and ran up to our leader (of the popular boys, not EXO), throwing her arms around him.

 

Kai froze in shock and stood where he was. "I should've followed Lu Han and Se Hun..."

 

Baekhyun blinked in surprise. "Se Hunnie was right.."

 

I nodded and made eye contact with Sukie Kim who stepped in behind Yoona.

 

"How did they get in backstage?" Jonghyun asked with a confused expression on his face.  

 

 

 

 

, Jong In's sister/ Taemin's girlfriend from "Protect Taemin" ! ^-^