XII.

The Greatest Fan of My Heart

"JAEJOONG-SSI, you have twenty plus mails and three pairs of annoying stuffed toys." I said as I put the said things beside him.

 

He was watching the early news. When his face turned to the stuffed toys, his face looked like he had just seen a ghost. A really scary one. I controlled myself from laughing and went to the kitchen where the other members were busy with their breakfast.

 

 

"Yah, was that from, aherm, the Venus Angels-slash-Rainbow Girls?" Yoochun asked, staring at the horrible toys.

 

"Yeah! Those woman... They never fail to piss Jaejoong off." Yunho added with a disgust on his face.

 

Venus Angels? Rainbow Girls? Who are they? I looked at Jaejoong and saw him crumple the mails without even bothering to read it. He's really that pissed off, huh?

 

"Ahm, excuse me but... who are they? hat are you talking about?" I said with so much curiosity on my voice. I really don't know what they are talking about. It sounds pretty interesting, though.

 

"Venus Angels, or Rainbow Girls as we call them, are notorious for giving Jaejoong-hyung headaches and horrible nights. The last time I checked, they had not been active stalking hyung for almost a year, until now..." Junsu explained.

 

"Hey, please explain further. I don't understand." I requested.

 

Notorious for giving Jaejoong headaches and horrible nights? What are they talking about?

 

"As Junsu-hyung said, they are a pain in the neck for Jaejoong-hyung. They had been hyung's number one obsessed fans ever since our debut. They are composed of five colorful members. They love wearing clothes that they call 'fashion' but for us, it is called an 'eyesore' fashion." Changmin said with disgust. He walked towards Jaejoong and asked if he can borrow the toys. Jaejoong willingly agreed and I thought I saw relief on his face.

 

Changmin went back to us and demonstrated the toys. The 3 of them were glued with Jaejoong's pictures, and the other three were glued with different woman's pictures. What's disgusting about it were the way it looks like.

 

The first toy was glued with the picture of Jaejoong acting like it's going to kiss the other girl stuffed toy. It was glued with a picture of a pretty lady. A photo-editing was done for sure.

 

The second pair was like that also, but this time he wasn't kissing the girl but they are dressed in a wedding suit!

 

And lastly, the stuffed toy with the picture of Jaejoong has a white T-shirt which says "I love you, Tae Jin! I want to spend the rest of my life with you..." to which the the toy answered, "Me, too, oppa.. Let's be happy together."

 

"Jeez, I already can feel their bittersweet comeback," Yunho said with a trace of worrying in his voice.

 

"Hey, what's wrong with them? They're just sending toys and letters. Those can't harm him, you know." I said. They over-exaggerate everything. What's wrong with toys and letters?

 

"Miyeon-ah, you don't understand. They just don't send gifts and letters, they also send danger, especially to those girls who were associated with hyung... Either private matters... Or work-related..." Junsu said, giving me a worried look.

 

"What are they doing to those girls?" I asked. The girls' face look so innocent, how come they can send danger?

 

"They give those girls threatening letters and warning moves." Changmin said.

 

"How did you know it was them?" I asked.

 

"Surveillance cameras and trusted people." Yoochun casually said. "But Miyeon-ah, do you know the worst thing that they ever did?"

 

The worst thing?

 

"No, what is it?"

 

"You know Kang Hyo Shin, right? Jaejoong-hyung used to date her often before. After a few days of dating with him, she started to receive threatening letters from someone she doesn't know. But she just ignored it thinking they were just from her anti-fans. But one day when she's alone at her house, she got attacked by five people and she was left with bruises and wounds."

 

I was dumbfounded with what I heard that's why I remained silent. They attacked Hyo Shin and left her with bruises? Oh, yeah! I remembered something. She was once reported to have a car accident. Was that it?

 

"Then what happened?" I asked.

 

"The next morning, her manager came to he house and found her lying on the floor with bruises. She quickly called an ambulance and reported the incident to the police. They just told the media that she just had a car accident to avoid scaring the other celebrities. Then, they found out from the surveillance camera that the attackers were the Rainbow Girls. It was hard to identify them because it was dark, but thanks to the latest technologies, they found out." Junsu stated. So, I was right.

 

I can't believe it, how could those innocent-looking women do such crime?

 

"Did Hyo Shin sue them?"

 

They all shook their heads and sighed.

 

"Those girls cried a river in front of Hyo Shin. Knowing Hyo Shin's kind nature, she just forgave them and tasked them to do community service for 3 months instead of bringing them to jail. But..." Yunho discontinued, making me very curious.

 

"But what?" I asked impatiently.

 

"But it left a big scar on Jaejoong. Since that incident, he stopped dating and never again he tried to look at a woman until you came..." He said with teasing on his voice. I blushed because I'm not comfortable with it.

 

"But since those girls made their existence known again, I think you're i big trouble..." Junsu stated, looking at me with so much concern.

 

Yeah, I can sense it. Especially now that the mini-drama will air later on...