F.D.S. --Part 3

My First Love

"Oh and can Youngjae go as well?" Youngjae shoot his head up and looked at you with eyes slightly widden while Chanhee furrowed eyebrows and Byunghun raised one."

"W-What?" Youngjae and Chanhee asked at the same time.

"Well~ Since I consider us," You pointed at Chanhee and yourself. "friends and since I consider us," You pointed at yourself and Youngjae this time. "friends as well, I thought it would be good for you two to get to know each other and be friends! As well as your best friends, Chanhee." You smiled at the three boys in front of you, who were wondering if there was a possibility of you being crazy or something.

"~ - ~~~~~~, that can't be." Chanhee shoke his head, looking at you.

"Why?" You blinked. What was so wrong about them being friends? They shouldn't let school's image and labels affect possible friendships.

"Because he-"

"~~~~~~, don't worry about it. I can't go anyway. I have to help one of our teachers in the library." Youngjae said, cutting off Chanhee.

You frowned. "Aw, really? Arasso, I guess I will go with Chanhee then." You nodded while Chanhee made a little victory dance in his head. "See ya on our next class then." You let a smile make its way to your face while your hand waved lightly.

"Neh~" Youngjae smiled and waved back.

With that, Chanhee lead you out of the classroom, Byunghun following behind, while Youngjae rushed to a quiet place of the school, taking his cellphone out to call his hyungs and only friends.

"Hyung! You won't believe what happened today! I made a new friend! My first friend here!" Youngjae exclaimed excitedly, smiling widely.

"Omo, Youngjae-ah, that's great!"

"I'm so happy for you, hyung!"

Sentences like this were spoken by 5 different people, one at time, at the other line.

"Neh, it's really great isn't it!! Gomawo (thank you)~" Youngjae's smile was quickly replaced by a frown remembering Chanhee. "B-But, I don't think the friendship will last long... Chanhee already noticed her and wants to present her to his friends." He sighed. "She will soon forget me..."

 

~On the other hand~

After you put your books in your locker, Chanhee and Byunghun walked outside the building towards their friends direction.

"Yah, yah, yah!~" Chanhee called for his best friends happily and jumped onto his hyung and dongsaengs' back, making Byunghun rolls his eyes slightly with a small smile while you chuckled.

The 4 boys who got their back "attacked" turned around, letting you see their faces. No one noticed you there but one cute boy whose height seemed to be the same as Chanhee.

"Oh?" The cute boy titled his head as in an effort to see you better and then turned to Chanhee, pointing at you. "Who is this, hyung?"

"Oh right!" Chanhee grinned, making his way to your side. "Guys, this is ~~~~~~. ~~~~~, these are my other best friends. We are known as Teentop" Chanhee made a slight nod towards you while looking at the others in front of him, motioning them to introduce themselfs.

"Hey, I'm C.A.P. and the oldest of the group. Nice to meet you." One of the tall guys, with a deep voice nodded his head towards you.

"And his real name is Minsoo." Chanhee added, making the guy so called C.A.P roll his eyes.

"Hey, hey! I'm Daniel but all people but these dorks call me Niel~ It's nice to meet you!" Another tall boy that could be easily distinguished from the others especially because of his pretty, big lips said.

"Hi, I'm Changhyun but please call me Ricky! I hope we can be best friends!" The cute boy from before introduced himself with a big smile.

A taller boy approached closer to you and gave you a sweet smile. "Hey, I'm Jonghyun aka Changjo. And though it might not seem like, I'm the younggest" Changjo said with a chuckle. "It's nice to meet you."

As Changjo talked to you, you felt your cheeks slightly heat up causing Chanhee to glare a bit and immediately take your hand. You blinked and turned your face to him. "Come on, grab omething to eat."  He flashed you a smile and walked towards the canteen.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First of all, I'M SO SORRY for taking so long /sobs/ I really tried to be able to something but well... A family member died and it was really bad and then I got caught up with school and then exams and ugh. But now I'm on holidays! \o/ so thank you if you're still subscribed and I hope you enjoy thiis crappy, ty chapter^^ I love you all~